Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
No sound accurately depicts this.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 am
So, what with seeing all of these people making an "I'm back!" thread, I figure I ought to jump on the bandwagon and become a somewhat regular member of the guild. I posted a bit back in winter, but I got distracted by shiny, buildy things (Minecraaaaft, Terrariaaaaaa).

It's a given a lot of you don't know me, so I'm not going to go into excessive details on things that I do in my other life (You know, that real one we all have but never really like to talk about), and I'm just gonna say, uh, Hi. Again. I'm back? Potentially. I might get distracted again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am
I was expecting something either really phenomenal or really traumatic with your topic line. Welcome back, though! Digging your avatar.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm
Thanks. I have a thing for decent avis, but nowhere near enough gold for what I'd want to do biggrin

I have that knack for confusion though. 'Tis a gift.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:28 pm
I recognize the Faustian hat and the Reve Rouille coat, but what exactly is the collared shirt thingamabob there? As in which item? I may have to invest.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 am
Reeves
I recognize the Faustian hat and the Reve Rouille coat, but what exactly is the collared shirt thingamabob there? As in which item? I may have to invest.

The shirt is actually two different items. the white shirt from Pirate Sando's Vest, and the Chained Corset from Infernal Spirit. I find it makes a really good looking "shirt" when used with a coat of some kind. and the hair is Fremere's Guard bright hair, and the yellow bangs from the Masquerade. Since the hat hides the flowing wavy part, it ends up looking rather nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 am
Oral Steering Wheel
Reeves

The shirt is actually two different items. the white shirt from Pirate Sando's Vest, and the Chained Corset from Infernal Spirit. I find it makes a really good looking "shirt" when used with a coat of some kind. and the hair is Fremere's Guard bright hair, and the yellow bangs from the Masquerade. Since the hat hides the flowing wavy part, it ends up looking rather nice.

Ahh, gotcha. Very cool. smile  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
The Barely-Knowns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash