Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 pm
I plan to post any notable guild updates in this thread. The more recent news will be at the end of the thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 pm
I've changed the images in the Were-Animals Clan. Hopefully, it looks more impressive now (it does to me). cat_3nodding

A poll I previously set up indicates that some people want me to add more content to the clan, but other than making nicer pictures, I'm not sure what else I can add to the clan, since all of the Were-Item information is already here. If you have any ideas on how to make the clan more interesting, you can post here.  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm
Some of the Were-Item GIFs are still missing (the ones hosted on Gaia that aren't loading), so I uploaded the remaining GIFs to Photobucket and added them. All of them should be available now, if you're fine with using the ones that aren't hosted on Gaia. cat_3nodding

Speaking of Were-Item GIFs, while uploading GIFs, I also made a new signature design for advertising the guild:

User Image
Were-Animals
A guild for those who can change their form at will...

[img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc126/HarryPotter_Mew/FantasyKittenStar.gif[/img]
[size=16][b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/were-animals/g.197329/]Were-Animals[/url][/b][/size]
A guild for those who can change their form at will...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Added more GIFs to Animated Were-Item GIFs:

Added the new Grunny/Diedrich GIF (since Grunnies are Were-Items even though Diedrich isn't).
I apparently forgot to add the Gremalkin GIF (which is there now).
I also added the Cookie Boots GIF, which it wasn't allowing me to add before for some reason.  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Added a few more GIFs to the Animated GIFs topic. These, however, are not "official" Gaia GIFs; they were edited by me, so I doubt that you'd be able find these anywhere else. Note: I'm also working on a Siku version of the Lobo the Gray Wolf GIF that I put here. cat_smile

I've also added some new codes for advertising the guild in your signature. Most of the new ones are funny on some level (or at least, they're supposed to be). cat_razz

Also, I've had an idea for a petition that should make it easier to see how a Were-pose will look, before you even own it (which is useful if you want to know whether it's worth it to buy, or start questing for, one of the Were-Items). If this sounds intriguing to you, you can check out and/or sign my petition. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Okay, I've now finished the Siku the White Wolf GIF. cat_cool

I have put it in the Animated GIFs topic. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm
Added the new GIF to the Animated GIFs:

User Image

Even though it's name has not been officially revealed, it's code reveals what will probably be it's full or partial name:

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/ci/april2012/header-anim-ewenicorn.gif[/img]

Ewenicorn. cat_razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:31 pm
I added some more GIFs to Animated GIFs (but for now, I won't use any more "example pictures" here, in case it's slowing down people's computers).
Added the GIF from Love Charm (whose grand prize is Chimi the Chihuahua), but it doesn't actually show Chimi the Chihuahua in the GIF.
Added the Arion the Pegasus GIF, which I apparently overlooked.
Added the GIFs of the running werewolves from the 2k11 Halloween event.

I started a thread similar to the Animated GIFs topic in the Gaia Guides and Resources. If the layout of the new one is better, I could have the original Animated GIFs topic redirect to the one in Gaia Guides and Resources.

In other news not related to GIFs, I apparently skipped over Brown Werewolf when adding the other werewolves to the Were-Item lists. This should be fixed now.  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 am
Fixed and finished Were-Item List: Color. To prevent the problem that had caused the list's error earlier, the list has now been split into 3 posts. As more Were-Items appear, this will probably happen with the other lists, too.

Added a new hypothetical question to the FAQ section (on the front page of the guild) that gives more details as to why I'm splitting up the posts in the Were-Item lists.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:26 pm
Updated Were-Item List: Alphabetical Order. Split the thread into more posts of about 5 letters each (the last 6 letters are put into one post), added a Notes section at the bottom, and added 25 "new" (not recorded in the guild) Were-Items. Because the 25 Were-Items haven't been added to other lists yet, I'm keeping track of them by putting a ~ to the left of their images. People looking for the newer Were-Items can find them using Ctrl-F to search for ~.

And Gaia Anniversary Flashback isn't one of them, even though one of the poses has a ~. cat_ninja  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 pm
Finally got around to adding more Were-Items to Were-Item List: Alphabetical Order. I didn't keep track of exactly how many I added, nor did I mark them with ~ like I did last time (I also removed the earlier ones since they were there a while), but there should be at least 50 new ones added, maybe around 60.

For efficiency, I've only done the alphabetical list so far (it's the easiest one for me to do, and it's better than nothing), so the other lists don't have the new ones yet. It seems unlikely that I'll be able to maintain all of the lists, so I may just focus on the alphabetical and species one for now (with the species one probably being the most useful layout out of all the lists), and see whether to take up the other lists again.

I'll probably also rename the species list to something else, maybe something like "Relation," which may be more fitting, especially with regards to non-animals.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:04 pm
Added more Were-Items to Were-Item List: Alphabetical (now just "Alphabetical" instead of "Alphabetical Order"). I didn't keep track of how many I added, and I can't even estimate it this time. Feels like even more than my last update of 50 to 60 Were-Items. cat_razz

I renamed the species list to Relation. It sounds more "correct," but I'm still not 100% sure if it's the end title for it.

Also, since zOMG! is back again, here's the link to the Were-Animals zOMG! Clan. I didn't get around to re-adding it to the Were-Animals homepage yet. I still don't know if the Clan Chat works (which probably wouldn't be specific to just my clan), since if I recall, Clan Chat never worked properly. It's also not very active (zOMG! being gone didn't help), but I'll see if there's anything I can do with it to make it useful again. cat_wink  

Kangit
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas