Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 pm
If you have any ideas on what I should work on next in the guild (or in the clan), you can post your ideas here. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 am
Recruit more people so we can raid places as were-items emotion_dowant  

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 pm
slingslangtang

Well, I'm not really sure what I can do to recruit more people. Plus, those raiding events seem pretty complicated, especially now that the I-AM Herd Event guild doesn't seem to be active anymore. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm
Kangit
slingslangtang

Well, I'm not really sure what I can do to recruit more people. Plus, those raiding events seem pretty complicated, especially now that the I-AM Herd Event guild doesn't seem to be active anymore. cat_neutral

Yeah... they would be really fun if we could do them  

slingst

Floppy Grabber

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Epically

1,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:26 am
Just finish up the Were-Guide I guess  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm
Epically
Just finish up the Were-Guide I guess

Well, I can work on them, but I doubt I'll ever finish all of them, unless I find a way to make really simple, yet useful, ones.  

Kangit
Captain

Chwip

Super Rare

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:16 am
Kangit
If you have any ideas on what I should work on next in the guild (or in the clan), you can post your ideas here. cat_3nodding

Eeerk. ;_; I think you've spent so much time working on this guide and it's not good if there's 1000+ people yet no one talks/does anything D: (Except in the Trivia and RNG I think..?) Actually I really love the idea about the I-am stampedes ;_; But the main problem is even if the guide organises it I'm not sure if people will actually pay attention/participate...

I think the best idea right is to get more people... Is it possible to make a banner and then promote the guide around? Get talkative and active people. Then if we manage to get alot of active people who participate and stuff the guide can organise events maybe? Make it fun or something >.<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 am
Chwip
Kangit

Eeerk. ;_; I think you've spent so much time working on this guide and it's not good if there's 1000+ people yet no one talks/does anything D: (Except in the Trivia and RNG I think..?) Actually I really love the idea about the I-am stampedes ;_; But the main problem is even if the guide organises it I'm not sure if people will actually pay attention/participate...

I think the best idea right is to get more people... Is it possible to make a banner and then promote the guide around? Get talkative and active people. Then if we manage to get alot of active people who participate and stuff the guide can organise events maybe? Make it fun or something >.<

Well, the guild was originally made as a reference guide. Dozens of people could be using the guild every single day, but they wouldn't necessarily post. In the clan, I've set it up so anyone in the clan can send a clan announcement, but when I went to the events, it would mostly be just me and whoever sent the announcement.

I have no idea how to get the talkative or active people. I seem to mostly attract the quiet ones. cat_smile

I've already made a bunch of banners for advertising the guild, but I'm not sure if a certain one would be better for attracting the talkative people or not.  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:43 pm
How about adding a main chat thread to the guild on the main page. A place people can chat and hang out?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:41 pm
MistyMary24
How about adding a main chat thread to the guild on the main page. A place people can chat and hang out?

There's a link to the Guild Flash Space on the homepage. Should there be a thread version of it?  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:57 am
Kangit
MistyMary24

There's a link to the Guild Flash Space on the homepage. Should there be a thread version of it?

A thread version is always nice. It will permit others to come in and chat and leave their messages and for others that are not on to respond back to them by quoting them.
I have a chat room like the kind you have on the front of the guild and I have a chat thread. It gives the people an option to chose from, in my guild. Both guilds i own have them. Plus I offer the Chat and Spam type of sub-forum that is open in the guild so that members can go in and chat and make their own threads.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 am
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

A thread version is always nice. It will permit others to come in and chat and leave their messages and for others that are not on to respond back to them by quoting them.
I have a chat room like the kind you have on the front of the guild and I have a chat thread. It gives the people an option to chose from, in my guild. Both guilds i own have them. Plus I offer the Chat and Spam type of sub-forum that is open in the guild so that members can go in and chat and make their own threads.

So, would there be two of them, one a hangout thread, and the other a spam thread? Is there a difference between them, or is the hangout thread meant to be on topic (about Were-Items, for example)?  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 am
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

So, would there be two of them, one a hangout thread, and the other a spam thread? Is there a difference between them, or is the hangout thread meant to be on topic (about Were-Items, for example)?

I find one main chat thread works better than more than one. People can chat in the one in the main thread. When I tried more than one it got confusing and not enough people chatted in the other chat threads.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:24 am
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

I find one main chat thread works better than more than one. People can chat in the one in the main thread. When I tried more than one it got confusing and not enough people chatted in the other chat threads.

Okay, I'll set that up when I have time. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out