Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
[J] Charis' Journal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 pm
Welcome to Charis' journal. She is of the Essence of Puppy Love and is watched by her guardian Blue. As of right now Blue is writing the journal entries about her and her growth. Once she learns to write she'll start writing them.
You may also note that there is nothing about Blue. Blue hates posting info about herself. XD So just discover what I'm like on your own or by what Charis' writes.

User Image

Entries: 14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 pm
Index:
Welcome post
Index
Home
Charis
Plots/Rps
Reserved
Reserved
Journal begins

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Home
Blue, Conan, Kristopher, Charis, and Farvardin live in a little cottage just outside of town. Nergüi used to live here too but she moved out and is living in the city now. It is quite a ways from the garden but that's okay. They all enjoy taking a leisurely walk to it. The outside of the cabin and a light brown and has lots of flowers planted around it. There is even ivy growing up one of the walls. One side of the cottage is a little lean-to that an empty cage rests at. There is also a small chicken coop out in the backyard. There is also a redish brown tree house in the big tree in the backyard, which is where Kristopher stays most of the time.
Inside there are six rooms: a living room/dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and three bedrooms. The cabin had been recently remodeled and had a room added on. The living room takes up most of the room and is painted a sky blue. The kitchen is the next biggest room and is generally in disarray. The bathroom has peach tiles and has an old claw foot tub. Blue's bedroom is a dark blue and has a bed with a bright blue comforter. There is a desk and chair near the bed and there is a large book case in the corner. On the desk is a new dew laying on a small pillow. The other bedroom has white walls and has a gray bed as well as a gold bed. There aren't many toys in the room anymore. There are lots of books and science stuff in the room which mark it as mostly Conan's room. There is also a little doggie bed in one corner of the room for Bran. The final bedroom is dark green and is now Charis' room but used to be Nergüi's. There are all kinds of girly things in the room and has lots of lace. There is a small table and chairs there for holding tea parties. The room is filled with stuff animals as well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 pm
Charis

User Image
Name: Charis
Name Meaning: Greek for grace, kindness.
Essence: Puppy Love
Sexuality: unknown
Personality: A kind young pup. Charis is very graceful or strives to be. She is very ladylike and proper making her seem very old fashion. She loves to sing or if not sing then to hum. She doesn't talk much other than to sing.
Likes: soft things, Victorian styles, music, parasols, romance, reading, drinking tea,
Dislikes: hard things, storms, being alone,
Favorite Things: Color- pastels; Food- sweets; Drink- tea;
Fears:
Hobbies: holding tea parties and baking for them.
Skills/Talents: Singing, baking *needs work but she can bake!*, making tea,
Friends:

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Plots/RPs

Tea Time in the Garden

Blue is dark Blue
Charis is pink for now

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm
reserved

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:30 pm
reserved

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Nergüi is now out of the hospital and Conan is stumbling over himself to make sure she is comfortable. Kris could care less it seems but he is actually hanging out in the house. So knowing that she was safe and well cared for I went out for a walk.

You see I was still so angry over what had happened to her at the school. In fact I've been thinking about transferring them to a private school, even though the principle assured me that something like this has never happened before or will again. It doesn't make me feel better that it had happened at all. So still fuming over the incident and thinking about moving them I wandered into the garden.

Walking around in the vast garden gave me plenty of time to calm down. Finally I settled down on a bench and looked around. I was in a part that I haven't been in before and it was in ruins. Seems no one got over to here when restoring the garden. Looking around I took in the number of secluded benches and the used to be beautiful arches and gazebos. Seems this place was a part that couples would use.

After a while of just sitting there staring at the ruined beauty I got and began to explore the area. There were dried up fountains and even a pond that could hold a boat, not that the boat was in any shape to be out on the pond. It was here in this area I began to hear a musical, sad ringing. It was as if someone was singing a sad song. It brought tears to my eyes and an ache to my heart.

I began searching for the dew who was making such a sad sound. Finally I found her in a gazebo near the water. The gazebo lost it's roof, it was collapsed to one side, and there on a bench part of the gazebo rested a already colored dew. This one had somehow been plucked from the tree and given an essence. "How careless." I said picking up the dew. She let out a happy chime.

"She's been waiting for you." A voice called out behind me. I jumped and whirled around only to see Dream standing there. "Dream! It's so good to see you again!" I said happily. She merely smiled at me and waited. "What did you mean by that?" I asked finally.

"She was just a regular dew a few days ago. She began calling out for you but due to a crisis one of your other dreams was having her call was drowned out." Dream explained, "Finally unable to call out anymore she fell from the tree. She was about to go back to where the dreams come from before finding a way into a dew when she landed in a puddle. Somehow an essence bottle had broken and she landed in the remaining drops of the essence. Ever since then she has been stuck here waiting for you to come. Callista moved her here after a while as she wanted to see a different place. It is oddly fitting that this is the place she found you."

I looked at Dream for a moment absorbing this. "Why is it fitting?" I asked after a moment. "Because the essence she absorbed is Puppy Love. And is this not a place that dealt in love?" Dream replied. I cracked a smile at that and nodded. "That it is. Thank you for telling me this Dream. I'll take good care of her from now on." With that Dream nodded and walked away. Soon I was leaving heading home to introduce the Puppy Love dew to the others.

Entry 1

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 am
So while I was walking home with the dew I thought of a name. Clearly the dew was a female so I needed a girl's name. All while I was walking the dew was ringing/singing it's song again. Only this time the song was happier and made me think of finding a long lost love.

With this song being rung around me I soon began to pick up on little nuances she was putting in the song. Little things that I was picking up that almost hinted towards what she would be like as a child. I paused on the sidewalk in town and closed my eyes. I pictured an elegant lady playing a string instrument and then it switched to a graceful dancer. I would need a name that somehow captured that.

Moving again it didn't take long to reach home. The teens were all engrossed in a movie and didn't notice me come in or even that I had someone else with me. You see the dew stopped her song as soon as we reached the cabin and fell silent. She seemed to quietly observe the teens and waited patiently for them to notice her. I smiled at that and moved to my room.

In my room I fired up my laptop and began searching for names. I searched for grace, elegant, and kind. Finally I found a name that fit for grace and kind: Charis. As soon as I said it aloud I knew it was the right name. It just fit her. Plus she really liked it; I could tell by the pleased silence. Finally with her named I took her back out to the living room and waited for the movie to end.

When the movie was over I introduced Charis to the others. Conan seemed intrigued as if he sensed that she was a canine type like him. Nergui was only interested because Charis was also a girl. She naturally volunteered to help pick out an outfit. Kristopher looked at her for a moment and a long silence spread between the two. Both seemed to study the other in silence. Kris was the first to turn away heading back to his tree house. Overall it was a good first meeting.

Entry 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:47 am
Well we had one interesting night last night. Nergüi was all excited to help Charis pick out an outfit. She got on my laptop and was looking up all kinda of Japanese/Chinese clothes. However Charis rejected everything Nergüi brought up. It got to the point that Charis would ring disapprovingly whenever Nergüi opened her mouth.

It made Nergüi so made that finally she stormed off. I heard her yelling at the guys and then her door slammed shut. Conan walked into the room carrying a manga book and looked quite shaken.
"What was her problem? I only wanted to borrow some manga." He said, "I thought there was an outfit in here that Charis might be interested in and she nearly bit my head off." He was clutching his tail, a sign to show how distressed he was over it. "Don't worry about it. It's just because Charis didn't like any of the outfits she was picking out. Now let's see the one you think she'll like." I replied.

Conan flipped through the book until he stopped at one page. He held the book down to where Charis could 'see' and pointed.
"This one. I think she'd look cute." I looked at it and grinned. It was adorable. Apparently Charis thought so too as she rang out happily. "Alright. I'll scan it and make a copy to go get it made. Hopefully our seamstress doesn't have much going on now. She really does good work with all of your guys' clothes."

Entry 3

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 am
Well it happened again. Another one grew in front of me! It was quite shocking in fact..... and I feel bad because her clothes aren't ready. Instead she's wearing hand-me downs from Nergüi and she's not too happy. The seamstress said it shouldn't take more than three days for the clothes to be done.

But right after my last entry, I quickly scanned the image of the outfit and printed out a copy. Then I was off to town as I needed to talk to the seamstress and also get some groceries. The talk with the seamstress was easy enough. We were going to get this dress in the black and white colors as well as lacy white socks and small black pumps like this. She said about three days and she'll call me when it's done.

I was off to the store and bought some groceries. Once I got home, Conan said that Charis was acting odd. I put the groceries in the kitchen and went to check on Charis. As soon as I entered my room a flash of light appeared and soon I was looking at a curly haired, floppy dog eared, tailed little girl. She smiled at me and held out her arms for a hug. I hugged her and then heard her humming softly. I smiled at her and then despaired. She had no clothes yet! I quickly went through my things but everything was too big. Finally I chanced asking Nergüi if she had something small enough. She did and I got Charis dressed. But Charis was not happy with the clothes and I had to tell her over and over again that it was only for a short while, just until her clothes were done.

Entry 4

((Just realized I forgot this but she'll also have the gloves and the head band. An umbrella would be cute too.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm
Charis was so happy to get her outfit and parasol. And she had been really good about wearing Nergui's old clothes. So I decided to take her into town and get her something as a treat. I figured that we would end up at the ice cream shop or a store that sold dolls. Instead we ended up passing a store that had some fine china in the window. Charis immediately stopped and stared.

After waiting for a moment I asked why she was so interested in the china. She countered with asking what it was for. I told her that the set in the window looked like a tea set. This sparked her interest and I suggested that we go in. And what a mistake that was. The person behind the counter was such a horrible person! Immediately yelling at me for bringing her in just because she was a kid. She's a very mature and well behaved kid! She would never break anything in that store!

So we quickly left, not before I got the employee's name and wrote down the manager's name and shop phone number. They would be hearing from me. So we wandered around but I could tell that Charis was really depressed at not being able to look. Finally we walked past this old building that didn't have a shop sign. I peered through the windows and saw a tea parlor. I led Charis in and we looked around. This parlor was mostly used for ladies to have tea with friends but they also sold some tea sets and teas.

The elderly lady behind the counter didn't run us off but asked if we would like a cup of tea. Charis walked over and began checking everything out. Then came the questions in her sing-song way. She asked everything you could ask about holding tea time. The lady chuckled and was happy to answer. She even suggested some teas to try and some sweets to have with them. So we ended up sitting down and trying some of her suggestions. I stuck with Chai Tea..... as I'm not a big tea fan. Charis loved it though. I ended up buying her a complete tea set and some teas for it. As soon as we got home everyone had to join us for tea time. Charis was a little.... I don't know what, unhappy? frustrated? irritated? that we didn't have the proper sweets to go with it. So I suggested that Nergui or I could teach her how to make some. That made her brighten right up.

Entry 5

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:18 pm
Conan here! Just writing in Charis' journal to tell you all about the time I took her to the park. It was shortly after she got her tea set, like a couple of days. I took her to the park that Blue had taken me as a child to. I thought that since it was nice day that it would be a good chance for her to meet other kids. Blue was busy with work and Nergui and Kris were 'too busy' to go as well.

So when we got there she just sat down on a clean bench and watched the other kids play for a moment. I really should have changed her as she wasn't dressed to play. However I took my eyes off of her for a second as a bunch of little girls came over asking to play. I agreed and soon was chasing them all over. I glanced over at Charis only to see that she had moved. She had gone over to one who looked like her but had red hair and was tanner.

I don't know what happened next as I was busy playing with the kids at the park. I looked for Charis again and saw she was again on the bench. I ran past with the girls hot on my heels. I glanced over at the one she had been by and realized that the one who looks like her was actually a nightmare! I finally got back over to Charis and sat down to rest. She ended up asking me to go get her tea set to have a tea party with the nightmare, Branka.

So I ran back home and got Nergui to pack up the set with some tea and sweets. Seems Charis had done a lot of baking yesterday. After the basket was packed I went and grabbed a picnic blanket. Then it was off to the park. Charis was patiently waiting for me and so I went to the tables and laid down the blanket. Charis invited Branka over and then set up the tea stuff.

When Branka came over I immediately introduced myself and was creeped out by her being a nightmare. Much like I was when Kris came to the house. But it wasn't as bad and I couldn't be rude to the little girl just because she was a nightmare. We all sat down and had tea. There was a small incident when Branka picked up a cookie without the tongs that set Charis off. >> Gotta follow proper tea procedure with her.

After we were all done a ball was kicked over and landed next to Branka. I looked over and saw the kids were all very leery of coming over to get it. I went to get it to toss it back but Branka touched it and I figured she wanted to give it back. Instead she sat down with it and watched the kids. Finally she grew tired of that and went over to the monkey bars. I had to stop Charis from yelling at Branka for not giving the ball back but I felt that this had to play out without interference. The kids got the ball after Branka left and we left the park as well.

I think over all it was good day. Charis met someone new, even if she didn't play. I got plenty of exercise..... and yeah that's about it. I wish Charis was able to write. She can 'talk' (more like sing) and read but she cannot write yet. She is trying but I think she's going to be left handed while the rest of us is right handed. Whenever she does write most of it ends up backwards.... and it gets her frustrated to the point that she quits.

Entry 6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 pm
With summer fast approaching I decided it was time to take the kids off to find swimsuits. Conan and Kristopher were easy to find swim trunks for, Conan got some dark blue ones with grey tribal markings and Kristopher got some golden colored ones that had red dragons on them. Nergüi was a bit harder as she had to try on a million different swim suits before picking one. She tried on all kinds of styles but finally deciding on a frilly top bikini with tie bottoms. They were dark green with black print flowers. Charis was surprisingly difficult to find a swimsuit for. She wanted a one piece but none of them were good enough for her. She then saw Nergüi's frilly bikini and decided to get something like that. She ended up with a pink frilly tankini top with frilly little bottoms, much like this.

So after getting the swimsuits I decided to take everyone to a place they could swim. Which was a small beach I had discovered not too long ago. No one ever really went there due to its small size but it was perfect for us. Nergüi spent her time up on the sand sun bathing. Only once she got near the water but something happened and she quickly ran away. I don't think she's ever going to get in the water again. Kristopher swam a bit then dried off up on the beach. Then he wandered off somewhere. Conan spent his time helping me teach Charis how to swim. She was quite to pick it up but I could tell she didn't much care for being in the water long periods of time. We stayed at the beach a while longer, having some lunch, and then went home. Overall it was a good day.

On another note the whole writing deal with Charis isn't going well. She can read fine but writing is completely different. She gets so frustrated with her letters being backwards at times that she gives up on writing. I don't know what to do.

Entry 7

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:05 pm
So just the other day it seems that Charis and Branka met up again. Charis was so taken in by the doll Branka had that she had to ask Gemini to make her one. I will have to remember to thank Gemini the next time I see her for doing so. Charis is so excited about it, so excited that she has made me go out and buy baby dolls and things they need so her doll can have siblings.

The whole handmade doll put something else into motion with Charis. It got her thinking about Halloween. I know it's still a ways off but Charis is already planning out everyone's costumes and keeps begging me to have a party after trick-or-treating is over. The party wouldn't be so bad with the older dreams but the younger ones..... I think it would be too late for them. Charis disagrees with me on this and has numerous times countered that we could have the party during the day.

I don't know what to do about the party or costumes. She's planning on my group and Corny's group to go out as characters from Alice in Wonderland. And she doesn't want us to use the costumes bought from a store. No she wants poor Gem to hand make each and every costume.

On another note: Charis is doing a bit better writing but still rather dictate what she wants written to someone. Maybe putting her in school would help.... but I fear that it would make it worse for her.

Entry 8

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces