Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Summoner's Game (Stardust & Viper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:16 pm
Yeah I suppose I could easily come up with little quirks to do prior to them gettin' married. Scarlett could even push to get married before the babies are born and that would add some urgentness to the situation.

Yeah, it would be really funny. Grizzled old Dragon-born war veteran vs young magically gifted summoner.

And of course you're helping! You're bringing all these fresh new ideas to an RP thats been paused for like a month or two (Although if Stardust leaves us, I fear this RP will remain that way xD).

Yeah I knew what you meant but when you have somebody with military background/training like Scarlett and magic like Cress, simple fights could easily turn into something worse. And I agree, a perfect relationship would be boring.

Lol! You're close. I got the ideas for Ruby and Onyx's name when I was playing Pokemon game on my SP while Atlas was nickname of some military guy on NCIS (and it was just such a cool name idea, it stuck with me).  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 am
I like some of the cultural traditions from India and China. There are some lovely ones. I also find tribal customs interesting.

I'm hoping that doesn't happen as well. But if it does, maybe you could ask him if someone else would be allowed to rp his character/s if he decided that he didn't wish to continue. In this instance, requesting to write them out of the story isn't really favourable. :/

Well, they have a smidgeon of self-control, though, no? cat_smile But yeah, I get what you mean. Dangerous territory. Hehe.

Ah, yes, I thought of Pokemon too. But NCIS I never would have thought of. I never watch it. I'm not sure what it even stands for but I do know it's a show about solving crimes.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Here here, hoping that won't happen. Would be hard to replace somebody like Stardust.

NCIS is short for Naval Criminal Investigative Service. God I watch too many episodes... No way I should know that off the top of my head. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:40 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Stardust Drifter

(Finally completed Scarlett's drawing! )

http://viper9000.deviantart.com/art/Scarlett-Dragonheart-w-Color-435397498

User Image  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Stardust Drifter

(Finally completed Cress' drawing! )

http://viper9000.deviantart.com/art/Cresstus-Iceryn-438486784

User Image