Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:30 pm
BelaLucina
belloblossom

I, Belalucina, nullify previous co-ownership agreement with Belloblossom and transfer her full ownership rights to Primrose.

User Image

Agreed! Thank you, Bela! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:01 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to Xiao Xing, Pumpkin Spice, and Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding from each in anyway they wish!

User Image
User Image
User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Kaya's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wyvern.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding from each and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three baskets Wyvern has no rights to it.

((Nipped this from myself, who nipped it from Mind originally! XD))

Kaya Wolf Moon

I agree 1000%! <3

Re-quoting this agreement to break it as discussed over aim. <3  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:02 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Kaya Wolf Moon
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Kaya Wolf Moon, Co-ownership rights to Xiao Xing, Pumpkin Spice, and Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding from each in anyway they wish!

User Image
User Image
User Image

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Kaya's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wyvern.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding from each and does not require Wyvern's approval for their choice in Partner.
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Kaya break the agreement, full ownership returns to Wyvern.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
-Has RP and Teepee Rights.
-Control over remaining breedings.
-Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
-In the event of three baskets Wyvern has no rights to it.

((Nipped this from myself, who nipped it from Mind originally! XD))

Kaya Wolf Moon

I agree 1000%! <3

Re-quoting this agreement to break it as discussed over aim. <3

I agree! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:04 pm
Sharingan spud
Mahogany Sunset
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Ilyrana

Original Owner: Mahogany Sunset
    Co-Owner: Sharingan spud

• Breeding Rights: Mahogany Sunset has rights to Ilyrana's first breeding. Sharingan spud has rights to Ilyrana's second breeding with the following conditions: Mahogany Sunset will approve of the breeding partner; Sharingan spud will be able to start entering raffles after Ilyrana's first breeding is achieved and the two month breeding cooldown has passed, but may begin searching for a partner for her before then. Mahogany Sunset has rights to the rest of Ilyrana's breedings. Mahogany Sunset will not have rights to the offspring of Ilyrana's second breeding, and thus Sharingan spud may enter breedings separately from Maho.
  • Roleplay Rights: Mahogany Sunset has full rights to roleplay Ilyrana. Sharingan spud will be coached on Ilyrana's personality and will gain full roleplay rights after the coaching is finished. Until then, Sharingan spud has rights to roleplay Ilyrana with approval from Mahogany Sunset - i.e. if she sees someone she would like to roleplay with, each post of Ilyrana's should be approved by Maho before posting. If Maho is unavailable or has vanished, Sharingan spud may roleplay Ilyrana within the plot parameters below. Once the coaching is complete, the co-ownership will be amended with the new roleplay permissions. Other plotting and roleplay rights may be given one at a time through co-ownership agreement ammendments - for example, the right to roleplay out a treasure hunt plot despite not having full RP rights yet.
  • Plotting Rights: Mahogany Sunset has full plotting rights. Sharingan spud is granted plotting rights for her breeding (i.e. the situation where the pair met, how/if they fall in love, etc.) with approval from Maho; they have permission to carry out these plots out through RP if Maho has not posted for a period of two weeks (these are the plot parameters indicated in the above section). Once Sharingan spud is granted roleplay rights, they will also be granted plotting rights for everything excepting major life decisions: lifemating and future breedings, maiming, death. Major life decisions will require approval from Maho. Ilyrana will remain in the Grail Herd unless Mahogany Sunset removes her from it. Other plotting and roleplay rights may be given one at a time through co-ownership agreement ammendments - for example, the right to roleplay out a treasure hunt plot despite not having full RP rights yet.
  • Signature Rights: Both Mahogany Sunset and Sharingan spud have signature rights.
  • Teepee Rights: Mahogany Sunset has full teepee rights. If Sharingan spud gains shared roleplay rights, they will also gain teepee rights so they can earn stats, but not until then.
  • Cert Rights: Mahogany Sunset has full cert rights and will remain the sole name on the cert. If the agreement is extended beyond the second breeding, Sharingan spud will have rights to get their name added to the cert.
  • Regarding Termination: Once Ilyrana's second breeding is achieved through Sharingan spud, the agreement will be terminated unless both owners agree to extend it; the purpose of the agreement is to get Sharingan spud their own seathi and introduce them to the world of soquili. If both owners agree to extend the agreement, however, it will be amended to reflect further rights for Sharingan spud. Mahogany Sunset may take back or relinquish her rights to Ilyrana at any time. Sharingan spud may only relinquish their rights; they may not take sole ownership of Ilyrana unless it is given by Mahogany Sunset.

• Personality Agreement: Sharingan spud agrees to uphold the following personality for Ilyrana to the best of their ability (as well as develop it further if they so desire, with approval from Maho) :

From the time she was placed in her shell, she had a song in her heart; it began first as an almost imperceptible vibration within her throat, and then a soft humming, then louder, at which point her mother heard her and hummed back. With encouragement, Illy has found comfort and contentment in her song, as she grounds herself with it daily. It is the one thing that she knows will remain with her, long after her color fades from age and her lovers have left her for some distant sunset. And so she feels no regret when someone is taken from her, whether by personal choice, their calling, or tragedy - she may grieve their loss, but she does not regret what she never thought to do.
      Largely alert and hyper, Illy does everything at speed; she tags along by her dolphin's tail and is quick enough to evade the danger of the shipwrecks she likes to explore. She's actually quite calmer than she may appear at first glance, as Illy's hyper mode is something that no one would want to witness - simply having a million things going on in her head at once, Illy sorts through them one at a time while her mouth runs a mile a minute. Though she doesn't know it yet, she greatly takes after her mother when it comes to her maternal instinct. It's strong and unadulterated; she would save foals and shells before herself in any situation.

• Miscellaneous: More information on Ilyrana can be found here, along with her images. Her familiar is Orlando. More information on her family in general can be found in Mahogany Sunset's teepee.

TL;DR: Sharingan spud has rights to the second breeding and signature rights, as well as limited roleplay and plotting rights. Mahogany Sunset has sole rights to the rest of Ilyrana's breedings, as well as teepee and cert rights. All decisions regarding plotting and roleplay are, at this time, subject to Maho's approval. This agreement will be terminated/void after Illy's second breeding unless both owners agree on extending it.

Agreed completely! Thank you so much <3<3

Sharingan spud

Breaking this for the time being. Let me know when you come back and we'll see about remaking this agreement! (It's been six months since you've logged on and longer since we talked, so I thought it was time >.<)  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:37 pm
belloblossom
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Melia to belloblossom under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ Both co-owners have the right to use in wishingstar/mockbreding/crackship style events.
~ belloblossom has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to her first and third breedings.
~ belloblossom gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ Melia's lifemate has been chosen.
~ belloblossom can choose to attach a familiar to Melia.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.

belloblossom

Agreed!

BROKEN -- it's been more than 8 months with no rp for Melia - there are plot lines that need to move forward for the others involved so this agreement is officially broken and I will be taking Melia back at this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:25 pm
Requesting permission to break co-ownership of Shiva between myself and Almighty Ace.

I originally owned Shiva as seen by this cert here: User Image

It was a purchase from Sirenz. The Soquili was later revamped and I gave part ownership to Almighty Ace, new Soquili was done by Endjester User Image

Our Agreement is in the front page of the orginal co-own thread, but here is a screenshot. https://gyazo.com/ffe98662f88e1d317e8fce5c7de96553

I would like to take back ownership of the soquili to rp and breed as I see fit as sole owner. Alimighty Ace has not posted to Gaia since '12.  

Shariea

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

I'm giving co-ownership to Shicala for Ilitu Liluti (pictured above) with the following conditions:
Shicala gets all rights.
This includes RP, breeding, sig, etc.

I get no rights. Her breedings shall not count against me in breeding raffles.

Should Shicala be unable to be reached by me for one year, I retain the authority to take back full ownership to Ilitu Liluti without Shicala's permission. <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:46 am
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image

I'm giving co-ownership to Shicala for Ilitu Liluti (pictured above) with the following conditions:
Shicala gets all rights.
This includes RP, breeding, sig, etc.

I get no rights. Her breedings shall not count against me in breeding raffles.

Should Shicala be unable to be reached by me for one year, I retain the authority to take back full ownership to Ilitu Liluti without Shicala's permission. <3

Agreed <3 thankyou wonderful pumpkin  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:50 am
I, Divena, agree to co-own Errol Dynamyk, Galaxia Sangfroid, Sable Nimbus, and Shaid Nahtama'tu with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:00 am
Divena
I, Divena, agree to co-own Errol Dynamyk, Galaxia Sangfroid, Sable Nimbus, and Shaid Nahtama'tu with DivenasMom:

Divena will have:
Sole RP rights
Breeding rights (DivenasMom does not need to give permission, this includes mixers)
Sig rights

DivenasMom will have:
Sig rights
Lifemate veto power (No mateship without DivenasMom's agreement)
Co-owning rights to the baskets gained from breedings
I agree  

DivenasMom

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 pm
-[The Spoof]-

(Totally just copying Vin's xD)

Co-ownership of Talisa Sinclair between myself and -[The Spoof]-

She's split totally 50/50 in every aspect. We can both rp her, display her in our sig and teepees, we'll share her breedings, etc.

If one of us is inactive on all of gaia for a period of six months, full ownership will go to whoever is still around if they want to claim it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:26 pm
quiet autumn
pippi18848
Co-ownership Agreement between Pippi18848 and Quiet Autumn

User Image

Display and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC RP rights
- Both owners may place Io in their teepee.

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations. .
- Remaining Breeding will be determined at a later date.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
If either person has a potential lifemate in mind, it must be discussed.

**If I do not hear from Quiet Autumn[no forum posts/pm's/im's] in three months, All rights will be returned to me.**

I agree.

I am hereby breaking the co-ownership of Io with Quiet as it appears Quiet has not be around in a number of months. All rights return back to myself.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:30 pm
Brosephiine
pippi18848
Co-Owner Agreement for Siavash

User Image

This agreement is between Pippi18848 and Brosephiine

Both
~ Signature Rights
~ RP Rights[both IC/OOC]
~ Teepee Rights

Breeding Rights
1st/3rd Brosephiine's
2nd/4th Mine

Brosephiine will pretty much be playing Siavash completely, with the occasional time I might have a plot idea for him. So long as I'm kept in the loop of everything I don't mind if she finds a lifemate or has epic plot lines for him.

In the event that I don't hear from or see Brosephiine in four months, I will terminate the co-ownership.

Agreed! : D Thank you! <3

Edit: Removed the auto spoiler from BetterGaia lol.

I am terminating the co-ownership of Siavash, all rights will be returned back to myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:13 pm
I, Kirowyn Love, am transferring full rights of the following ponies and their familiars to Poe-tae-toee:

Nijia (I don't think she was ever certed as an adult?  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:26 pm
Kirowyn Love
I, Kirowyn Love, am transferring full rights of the following ponies and their familiars to Poe-tae-toee:

Nijia (I don't think she was ever certed as an adult?

Agreed! Thank you!
I don't think her or her sister were certed.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games