Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:21 am
LOLTERNATIVE
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am transferring full rights of the following ponies to techabyte

User Image

techabyte

Agreed. owo
I'll miss you Lolly! -snuggles up to her-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am
LOLTERNATIVE
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am transferring full rights of the following ponies to Mindsend

User Image

Mindsend

I agree. Sorry to see you go! D8  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 am

User Image
Co-ownership of Trentbetween Sabin and SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Sword gets full IC Roleplaying rights and may transfer Trent's stats to his teepee
- Both owners have the right to enter Trent into RP contests/raffles (though, obviously, only one at any given time - Priority goes to Sword) (Such as a wishing star, etc)

Breeding
- Sword has full, exclusive rights to three of the four standard breedings. He does not need permission of Sabin to enter breeding events, and he has choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards Sabin's breeding limitations and Sabin will not receive a basket.
- Sabin has full, exclusive rights to one of the four standard breedings. He does not need permission of Sword to enter breeding events. This breeding will not count against Sword, and Sword will not receive a basket from this breeding.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights (Sword)
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
- Sword can not transfer their portion of the ownership to anyone without permission from Sabin but may give up rights TO Sabin.
- If Sword leaves Gaia and/or is unreachable for a period of more than six months, Sabin may revoke co-ownership
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:38 am
Sabin Duvert

User Image
Co-ownership of Trentbetween Sabin and SwordOfTheDarkOnes

- Sword gets full IC Roleplaying rights and may transfer Trent's stats to his teepee
- Both owners have the right to enter Trent into RP contests/raffles (though, obviously, only one at any given time - Priority goes to Sword) (Such as a wishing star, etc)

Breeding
- Sword has full, exclusive rights to three of the four standard breedings. He does not need permission of Sabin to enter breeding events, and he has choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards Sabin's breeding limitations and Sabin will not receive a basket.
- Sabin has full, exclusive rights to one of the four standard breedings. He does not need permission of Sword to enter breeding events. This breeding will not count against Sword, and Sword will not receive a basket from this breeding.
- If both owners want to enter the same breeding raffle, priority goes to the owner who has IC RP rights
- In the case of FIVE (or 6, if Elderhood is achieved) Breedings, the extra breeding control defaults to the owner who has IC RP rights (Sword)
- Each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breedings to/with the co-owner.
- If Lifemated, the Soquili can only breed with his/her own lifemate unless a Surrogacy is agreed by all owners.

- Sword can not transfer their portion of the ownership to anyone without permission from Sabin but may give up rights TO Sabin.
- If Sword leaves Gaia and/or is unreachable for a period of more than six months, Sabin may revoke co-ownership
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Agreed~!  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 am
LOLTERNATIVE
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am giving full rights of the following ponies to RockerWolfie1616

User Image ( I believe he was certed but I didn't save it. if he wasn't certed feel free to name + temper him~ )
User Image

RockerWolfie1616

; ; Thank you. I will miss you very much! Good luck in all your future endeavors <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am transferring full rights of the following ponies to Nyx Queen of Darkness.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Yes, I agree! Thank you dear and good luck in life! <3  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:58 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am transferring full rights of the following ponies to Faithofthefallen

User Image
User Image

Faithofthefallen

Agreed! I'll miss you Lolly -hugs-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:31 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
I, LOLTERNATIVE, am transferring full ownership of the following ponies to SylverStar

User Image
User Image
SylverStar

I agree to take care of the little family we built. G'luck with everything Lolly. <3  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm
Please note* I did just get full ownership of this soquili today c: I will be getting him re-certed right after I post this.* I also stole this here format from Riri mwhahaa 8U
Shh don't tell her > >

This is a co-ownership agreement between RockerWolfie1616 and XxXPandamoniumXxX for the Soq below.

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights. He does not have stat's yet, they will be rolled and added ASAP.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above SOQ in to a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.

When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between all the owners, However, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket from one of the four breedings.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 6 months + then the active owner may hold the above soq as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24 pm
RockerWolfie1616
Please note* I did just get full ownership of this soquili today c: I will be getting him re-certed right after I post this.* I also stole this here format from Riri mwhahaa 8U
Shh don't tell her > >

This is a co-ownership agreement between RockerWolfie1616 and XxXPandamoniumXxX for the Soq below.

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights. He does not have stat's yet, they will be rolled and added ASAP.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above SOQ in to a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.

When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between all the owners, However, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket from one of the four breedings.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 6 months + then the active owner may hold the above soq as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

I agreeeeee!!!! >w<
Thank you so much Wolfie! I adore that family.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Yumiko between CheshireKttty and Theidren

Both CheshireKttty & Theidren will receive full rights. This includes:

-Teepee Rights
-Rights to have Stats in BOTH teepees
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Full Rp Rights
-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:

Theidren will receive rights to two breeding as will CheshireKttty. Any other possible breedings will be discussed and agreed upon by both owners. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:

Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If Theidrenleaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to CheshireKttty. I (CheshireKttty) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. Theidren may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:47 pm
CheshireKttty
Co-Ownership Agreement for Yumiko between CheshireKttty and Theidren

Both CheshireKttty & Theidren will receive full rights. This includes:

-Teepee Rights
-Rights to have Stats in BOTH teepees
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Full Rp Rights
-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:

Theidren will receive rights to two breeding as will CheshireKttty. Any other possible breedings will be discussed and agreed upon by both owners. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:

Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If Theidren leaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to CheshireKttty. I (CheshireKttty) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. Theidren may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

Agreed! <333  

Theidren
Crew

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:47 pm
Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
I, Fuzzy Gumdrop, am Co-owning Zen with Pink Pandah Bear

User Image

- Pink Pandah Bear has roleplay, sig and teepee rights
- Any major plots, flings, lifemates etc are to be agree'd on by both owners
- Breedings/baskets will go as such:
1 - Co-owned
2 - Fuzzy Gumdrop
3 - Pink Pandah Bear
4 - Co-owned
- Fuzzy Gumdrop has the right to resume full ownership of Zen at any time

Agree so much heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:07 am
The Captain Britain
Kamiki
I broke the co ownership with Sosi here

User Image

New Co-Ownership Agreement for Euterpe between Kamiki & Captain Britain

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- both owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- Captain Britain has all IC RP Rights
- Stats will be rolled and housed by Captain Britain
- Only Captain Britain can enter Euterpe into RP events

Lifemating
- Since Captain Britain has RP rights, they can choose a lifemate. Once lifemated, Kamiki agrees to only breed with the lifemate

Skinwalkering
- Euterpe cannot be cursed

Breedings
- Kamiki gets full control over 2 of the 4 standard breedings for Euterpe. She can pick the mate and does not need permission from Captain Britain. Captain Britain will not get a basket from these breedings, and should not count against Captain Britain's breeding limitations
- Captain Britain gets full control over 2 of the 4 standard breedings for Euterpe. She can pick the mate and does not need permission from Kamiki. Kamiki will not get a basket from these breedings, and should not count against her breeding limitations
- If Euterpe is lifemated, he can only breed with his lifemate unless all owners agree to a surrogacy
- If a theoretical 5th or 6th breeding is obtained (due to RP/Elderhood) these breedings will be under the control of Captain Britain (who has IC RP rights).

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners
- If an owner wishes to get a mock-baby outside of the the lifemating, they only have to get the agreement of the lifemate owner(s)

Misc
- Kamiki can cancel the co-ownershp at anytime.
- Captain Britain cannot transfer her portion of the co-ownership to anyone, or remove Kamiki for any reason

I agree! heart

I am breaking this co-ownership. Captain Britain has left Gaia.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement between Mewsings of An Angel and Blue_Sparkle27 for Esperenza

- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Esperenza into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get two "full control" breedings with Esperenza. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless she is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- However, each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

-neither Mewsings nor Blue can transfer their portion of the ownership of Esperenza to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games