Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 am
I not only love mostly all of them, but I crave them and wait for them to come out and sometimes don't even wait for a list to play them.
If I don't like them, and i bought one advance chance I may play it anyway. I used to sell them, and sometimes I still do. For the most part, I can't help my self and play.
What about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 am
I don't like them. And for the simple reason that the drop chances are bad and they don't have to be (imo of course). I don't mind chance but there's no point in letting people get 5k items. RIGs right now feel so... scheme-y. If anyone understands what I'm on about. xD  

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 am
Yilanti Midnight
I don't like them. And for the simple reason that the drop chances are bad and they don't have to be (imo of course). I don't mind chance but there's no point in letting people get 5k items. RIGs right now feel so... scheme-y. If anyone understands what I'm on about. xD

I can see that, I use to see the drop rate. Now I just play at lest once, I feel like this might be my time this time rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:10 pm
I'm addicted to them. Probably the smartest thing gaia did cash wise.

I like q&a ones like the love charm. I can see as a person looking to make gold why they wouldn't like that type of rig. Still piss they change the name to CI.  

MrsrachaelSnape
Crew

Invisible Cat

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 pm
I know it's bad. But I love having a steady flow of items to buy. I get bored if I'm not lusting over pixels. rofl

I remember an AWFUL time when the pompom scarf set was our only item update for MONTHS. (Other than donation items)

Needless to say, I love rigs. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm
I've liked most of the RIG's idea's [say for a few coughfamestarmasqueradecough] I might only have one our two items I like each time,but least two of the RIG's a year I enjoy most of the items.

Typically do not play unless i'm bored 85 to 90% of the items in the RIG's I can afford so if I want that item i'll just buy it in the MP.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:31 am
Quote:
RIG/CI and what they mean to you

Monies, mostly emotion_awesome

I like to glance over the new items. Mostly they're useless. Sometimes I'll add an item to my wishlist. I think I get more excited about the RIG art. Any chance to see favourite rig npcs is good Principle Mills, Ash, Arrow the Stallion and Frederika. Rawr. emotion_dowant

But more importantly they're the only think I buy from the cash shop. Buy one bundle and sell later. Monies! For art!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:21 pm
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_crown
They used to give out my fave items...
But lately they seem...blah.
I dunno, I guess they're cool with me.

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.NEW ITEMS! That is all.
I don't play RIGs so I have no issue to buy or not to buy. Instead I just quest of any items I do like rather than take that gamble.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 pm
pretty new items that I can't afford. XD

I don't play RIGs, because I have terrible, terrible luck, so I just buy them for investing. and besides, I'd rather just save my gold and make sure that I get the items I want.  

baguettesy

Rainbow Harvester

GCD fan club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces