( 9-10 )
Zetsumei Sekai
( 10 )

Animals in the area:

Hooded Crane
Water Fowl
Cotton Tail Rabbit
Large variety of fish

Yuina is another prosperous city and is most likely the safest place to live, next to Akemi. It has prospered due to the fishing industry and it also has a large wall surrounding the city. Many people living there tend to grow up stronger and healthier they are also able to practice their talents in other means besides fighting. This village is popular for its entertainment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 am
Weather::

Sunny • Cloudy • Clear Skies • Dark Skies • Raining • Snowing • Thunderstorm • Blizzard

Freezing • Cold • Chilly • Cool • Perfect • Warm • Hot • Drought

Time Of Day::

Dawn • Sunrise • Morning • Noon • Afternoon • Sunset • Late Evening • Night • Midnight

Season::

Spring • Summer • Fall • Winter

Moon Phase::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FULL

Dice rolling form

[b]Current Location:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Mood:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Course of Action Taking:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]What is expected of him?:[/b] [size=9][/size]

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Zahanos Lularoo

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm
Rezsera

User Image

Current Location: behind the gates inside Yuina
Mood: Tired but relieved
Course of Action Taking: Trying to find a place to sleep
What is expected of him?: nothing

After what seemed like weeks of traveling, Rezsera finally reached a city. Her clothes were somewhat worn out since she first stole them from the unsuspecting family that wasn't paying attention since they were inside. She did remodel the kimono she wearing to more of her taste by removing the sleeves and turning those into a hood she attacked to the back of the kimono in so well that it looked like the kimono was made that way. She also messed with the lower part of the kimono in a different way; rather then removing the lower part in general she gave it pockets so she could but her hands in them if she was cold. her pants were more designed for guys than girls; being more baggy around her waist but once it reached her knees the fabric hugged the rest of her leg. Her sandals were the only thing she kept with her since the accident at Tsubame since they were given to her for her birthday by her step father Daichi. IF someone looked at Rezsera right now they could easily tell that she was tired and needed to rest even if it was for a short amount of time. Having the thought of being constantly on the run doesn't really give one peace of mind or much time to even think about sleeping. If memory served her right she had just arrived in the Fishing city of Yuina. She let her head hang for a moment as she stared at the ground releasing a sigh of relief that nothing bad had happened to her on her journey to find a new home. Raising her head she was shown that the lit up city didn't sleep even though it was night outside which caused her eyes to widen and a faint smile to show on her face at all the activity in the air. This mood was slightly diluted as a cool breeze swept passed on the parts of her body that were bare as Rezsera started to rub her shoulders to warm them up a bit. "I need to find a place to stay, the sooner I find a place the better." Thus began Rezsera's search for some sort of home.

Rather then walk around aimlessly in such a big city like an a fool, Rezsera started to talk to some of the local residences to see if there was some sort of vacant residence where she could spend the night. She knew that it would take some sort of currency or work to compensate for the time she spent inside the temporary house during that time. Eventually, she came upon a help wanted sign that not only provided a place for her to rest but food as well, which Rezsera jumped at the opportunity and taking the help wanted sign with her inside. She realized that the place she was hoping to work at was an inn for travelers of all kinds as one of the attendants saw Rezsera with the sign and helped her toward the managers room for an interview. On the way to the managers room she witnessed the guest being entertained via dancing and music which Rezsera had to fight the urge to start to spontaneously dance on the spot lest she ruin any chance she had at getting the job. The inn was fairly large as the attendant and her finally reached the stairs that lead to the managers room and told her that the manager was behind those doors.

Although hesitant, Rezsera mustered up the courage and pushed the doors open leading to the managers room. As she closed the doors behind her she could instantly smell the thick incense in the air as Rezsera turned around to face the manager who was a middle aged woman sitting on a bed looking at her as if she was expecting her to come. Her gaze was fixated on Rezsera and then slowly looked at the help wanted sign then quickly set her gaze back onto her. Before Rezsera could say anything the woman cut her off;

"Didn't think anyone would take the sign so soon. that's a nice change of pace. So my incredibly dark skinned child your here to become one of my attendants for this inn. Yes?" the middle aged woman let out a yawn and then stood up and walked toward Rezsera placing a single hand on her shoulder while turning her toward the door not allowing Rezsera any time to say anything. First off, the name is Akiko my child. And, if you haven't realized already, I'm the one in charge around here. So since that's out of the way let me show you the ropes so your not completely clueless. Leading Rezsera out the door Akiko began to show her around the inn and what she was expected to do in order to stay employed, and to live here. After an hour or so, Rezsera and Akiko found themselves in the workers wing of the inn as the manager showed her where her room was and took out a kimono that was close to her size. "Put this kimono on child.....not exactly your size but close enough I guess. Oh I almost forgot. What was your name again? I forgot." Not wasting anytime taking off her clothes and putting on the kimono, Rezsera turned around to face the manager and did a grateful bow before answering her shyly.

"Thank you for taking me in Mrs. Akiko. But, I never told you my name. You kinda just took me on a tour of this inn and what my job is without me saying one word this entire time, My name is Rezsera Zonbu." Rezsera looked up to see that Akiko was already walking away waving at her before returning to her room. She was completely ignored but it didn't matter to her in the least. Rezsera had not only found a place to stay, but a place that will feed her and keep her safe as long as she does her job. And, she was glad.

Zahanos Lularoo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:02 pm
A couple of hooded owls could be seen flying in the sky
Rezsera

Current Location: Inside the Yuina Inn
Mood: Happy and determined
Course of Action Taking: Working
What is expected of her?: To entertain the guest with song or dance and getting them food and drinks if requested

Rezsera fiddled with her cloths as they obviously didn't fit her very well but quickly stopped because she had work to be done. With so much going on as soon as she entered the inn she almost forgot most of the duties that were put on her shoulders. With an irritated sigh Rezsera hurried out of her room and after taking five steps outside the workers area of the inn she was already being called upon by a obviously drunken man. "HEY YOU! BLACK GIRL! COME OVER HERE AND DANCE FOR US SINCE AIN'T GOT NO DANCERS!!" The girl was slightly annoyed that the first group she had to deal with while on the job were a bunch of drunken idiots but it was her job to entertain the guest and keep them happy with either song or dance. Luckily for Rezsera she was a pretty good dancer as walked over to the group bowed down yet couldn't dance. She couldn't really feel the music that was playing right now which in turn caused the drunken group of men to get agitated as they started to jeer at her. "EY WHATS GOIN ON HERE?!?!? THIS STUPID GIRL CAN'T EVEN DANCE WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE!!!! USELESS WRENCH!!! One of the men threw a empty bottle at Rezsera which only missed her by a couple of inches.

Rezsera quickly ran over to the other inn worker who was playing to change the tune to a more festive but hectic melody in which the person silently nodded and began to play their instrument. Rezsera closed her eyes and listened intently to the melody and could already feel herself being over come with the urge to dance as her heart began to beat fast. All the thoughts in her head were being drowned out by the melody and after a brief delay the switch in her head was turned on. Her body moved slowly at first not matching the festive and manic melody she requested but as a few seconds passed by Rezseras dancing matched the melody more and more. The men stopped the jeering and started to focus on Rezsera's stopped dancing for a moment opening her eyes slightly and showing a cocky smile before speaking. "So your saying I can't dance, huh? Well then let me have you shut your mouth and see what I can do."

Rezsera nodded to the other inn worker playing the instrument as they took that as a signal to begin playing again. The moment the melody began to play the reserved yet kind Rezsera was replaced by the passionate dancer the people of Tsubame had called "drunken dancer" as her movements became more fluid as her movement more more of a serpent like nature as Rezsera's hips started to shake vigorously then began to spin around the group of men as they had they eyes glued to her, or more like her body. The girl continued to dance moving her hands outwards at first then inwards as then bringing her right hand overhead gently sweeping away at her hair as it moved its way toward her chest and then across her stomach as her hips moved to her right side. Rezsera wasn't trying to be seductive at all but from an outsiders view she could easily be mistaken for trying to seduce a bunch of overly drunk men as they started to cheer and whistle enjoying themselves to the fullest.

The melody continued to play and Rezsera continued to dance and everything was going pretty smoothly until one of the men tried to touch the Dancing girl as she quickly came to her senses and slapped his hand away. In anger the man tried to force himself onto her as the other men cheered him on and kept the instrument playing co-worker from helping the girl. With no other choice in this predicament Rezsera had no other choice and delivered a swift hit to the mans head which caused him to fall to the ground. Now furious the downed man yelled at Rezsera. WHY THE HELL DID YOU KICK ME YOU STUPID GIRL!?!?! WITH THE WAY YOUR DANCING YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH ASKING FOR IT!!! I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO THE MANA-" The enraged man was quickly knocked out by Akiko holding a cane in her hand with a less than pleased look on her face which went stared off in Rezsera's direction and then focused in on the group of men as she began to scold them."Before you go off on my employees, maybe you should learn when you've had to much to drink. That girl over there was just dancing for your enjoyment because that's her job. If you want to go have sex with a young girl then go do that at the whorehouse. This an inn and nothing more. Now get out of my inn and out of my sight before I castrate all of you.

Not hesitating in the least the group of drunken men quickly got themselves together and hurried out of the inn before things escalated any further. Rezsera looked down at the floor frightened not because of the fact that she had almost been sexually assaulted, but by the fact that she may get kicked out of the inn only after getting the job for a few hours. As Akiko walked over to Rezsera she grabbed her chin and lifted her face toward the woman as she looked at her intensely for a few moments. letting go of Rezsera's chin she walked away and then turned around and began to speak again at first with an irritated tone but by the end of it it was more concerning. A couple of hours in and you managed to start a fight with a drunken man of ALL THINGS. What am I gonna do with you child. Well....no use in getting heated over something in the pass, I'm just glad he didn't hurt you in anyway. OKAY EVERYONE LIGHTS OUT AND GET SOME SLEEP WERE CLOSING DOWN FOR THE NIGHT!!!! All the co-workers quickly lead each individual or group of guest to there respective rooms and then went to the employee section of the inn to get some sleep. As Rezsera laid in her sheets her eyes grew heavy as she quickly went to sleep. Now mentally and physically exhausted it wasn't long before it was lights out for the girl.

Zahanos Lularoo

Seiko Akinori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 am
sєιkσ

Current Location: Brothel Shimahara near the center of Yuina.
Mood: Longing.
Course of Action Taking: Await her next customer.
What is expected of her?:Please her client.

User Image

It was Saturday, the brothel's busiest night. Through the thin walls Seiko could hear Myumi's efforts to please her customer in the next room. Men came from all over Usani to enjoy her – wealthy men, powerful men; Myumi was one of the most popular whores in Yuina. The Madam loved the notoriety of having that preeminent talent in her place of business and so allowed her the freedom to choose her clients and charge any price she liked for her services. Two years in, and Myumi was halfway to buying her freedom.

Just passed the wall she could pick out the thinly veiled conversation of men as they exited the other rooms across the way and through the halls. They spoke of a dark skinned beauty who had allured them with her dancing and exotic appearance. It seemed she had only just this night began her job as a performer, none knew where she came from.

Seiko sighed softly, the air gusting past her petite red painted lips. How lucky it must be to choose one's own fate. No doubt this talented woman would be able marry also and had the opportunity to fall in love. Seiko envied a fate such as this woman's.

In the early hours of daylight, while they lay stretched out on their futons awaiting sleep, the girls spoke longingly of their futures outside the brothel's walls. There were always tales exchanged of rich men who purchased whores to warm their beds when their cold wives wouldn't. It gave them hope, enough to get them through the next day, but that was all they were; nothing more than fables invented by lonely girls facing a life-sentence of slavery. Seiko couldn't imagine what sort of man would be foolish enough to buy a whore. In her eyes, the reality of their situation seemed as cold as it was clear. Freedom, love and good fortune were far and distant dreams for the girls of the brothel.

A sharp rap at the door announced her next customer. Seiko took a quick moment to make herself presentable and then got into position - knees bent beneath her, head bowed, hands positioned neatly before her on the floor, making her small five foot frame appear even tinier. She looked every part the delicate, subservient whore. Her black hair was bound in the traditional style. The kimono she wore was worn by all the other whores in the brothel, white with red trim around the sleeves and a red obi tied in the front. The door softly slid open and her indigo eyes studied what she could see of his boots.

"Good evening," she greeted in a sing-song voice, bowing deeper until her forehead touched the floor. "I am honoured to have you as my guest. Please, won't you have a seat?"

Seiko Akinori rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 am
Animal: Wolf lurking through the trash.
sєιkσ

Mood: Cautious
Course of Action Taking: Making small talk.
What is expected of her?:Please her client.

User Image

тhere was a gentle rustle of fabric and leather as he obliged and settled himself on the cushion provided.

"Would you care to try some of our sake? We have brought only the best for your tasting."

It was a lie, of course. The brothel offered only one type of sake to all its customers – whatever was cheapest on the day they went to market. Most customers were too drunk by the time they arrived to notice or care that they were being cheated out of their money. This one didn't smell of alcohol though and he certainly seemed to walk straight enough. She didn't relish the thought of him discovering the brothel's little ploy since she would be the one to feel the brunt of his ire.

With deft hands she poured a perfect saucer of sake and offered it to him. He accepted it readily and she took the opportunity to size him up. This man was younger than most of her clients. His clothes were worn but not shabby, and fit well overtop his lean build. He may not have been rich, but he certainly wasn't poor. The tanned skin of his face and arms indicated that he spent a lot of time outdoors, but whether it was as a soldier or a farmer she couldn't be sure. She did however take note of the knife pressed against his side. Men often lied when they told her about their professions for fear of unsuspecting wives or neighbours discovering their night time indulgences.

She eyed the sinewy muscles of his arms and watched them move beneath his skin as he set down his empty saucer of sake. The cup was soon refilled and he nodded his thanks. It was then that she noticed his hair, full and dark as ebony and pulled back off his face in the traditional style. He was not unhandsome. As clients went, she could and had done far worse.

"So, how does someone like you end up in a place like this?" he asked with a speculative look.

Given the number of customers she had on any given night, it still surprised her how many asked this question. They were all curious about where she came from, but none of them actually cared. Once they assuaged their curiosity she was still just a warm body to them. Sometimes she lied and invented an elaborate back story. The one time she told the truth the customer had looked thoroughly disturbed and left without paying.

Tired of answering the same pointless question, she decided to deflect it the way she'd heard the other girls do on occasion.

"We all have our stories," she purred, smiling coyly. "I'm more interested in hearing yours."

"Not much to tell," he sighed, stretching back onto his hands. He had a carefree way about him that appealed to her. Perhaps it was only his youth that made him look so at ease. She wondered what kind of lover it would make him. Lazy? Frenetic? It was hard to tell.

"Say, what's your name?"

She responded with her working name, "Sakura." His gaze met hers and he smiled knowingly. His eyes were warm brown, almost the same colour as the wooden floors beneath their feet, and they had laughter in their depths.

"Sakura's a pretty name. I'm Kurai."

"What brings you to our fine establishment tonight, Kurai?" she asked, attempting once more to divert his attention, and silently taking note of his name and its meaning. Dark. If that gave any indication of the kind of person he may be, she needed to stay alert. "Do you have business in Yuina?"

"I guess you could say I'm running a bit of an errand."

He left it at that as his eyes drifted to the wall hangings. He took his time studying them, his gaze thoroughly consuming one before moving on to the next. There were seven in total, one for each month she'd been there, all painted by her own hand.

The hanging he was studying now was one of her earlier pieces, a sunset image of two larks taking flight. Compared to some of her later works it was embarrassingly juvenile, but it had always remained one of her favourites. Perhaps because she liked to imagine that one day she too would be free to escape off into the sunset.

"You painted these?" he asked, his brow lifted in surprise. She bowed her head demurely.

"They're good."

He was quiet for a while after that and ignored the fresh saucer of sake she set out for him. He was the first customer to ever notice her paintings, much less comment on them and that made her curious.

"Do you paint?" she asked.

He laughed good-naturedly and shook his head. "Where did you learn?"

"I taught myself," she answered, suddenly feeling a little unsure. This wasn't the routine she was used to. Sometimes men made small talk to alleviate their guilt over how they were about to use her, but this man was different. He hadn't so much as glanced at the futon next to him or given more than a passing glance at her provocatively opened kimono.

She regarded him warily, uncertain what to expect. It was the first time in her life a man had ventured to have a civil conversation with her. Talking with him almost made her feel like her old self again. Despite knowing he was a customer, and that what he wanted of her was the same as any other, she found herself enjoying his company. He seemed honest and good hearted – two traits that were rare in her world.

Eventually Kurai stood up and walked over to her painting of the larks. He studied it in detail and then turned to her with a hesitant smile.

"Do you mind if I have this one? I really rather like it."

"Take what you like. It's what you're here for," she answered, momentarily dropping her courteous facade. Outside she could hear an animal making a ruckus, possibly some hungry wolf looking for an easy meal. The comparison of the wolf and the man in front of her, left her feeling uneasy.

"Well, if you insist." Moving faster than she ever could have expected, he grabbed her and threw her down atop the futon. His fingers dug into her throat and she suddenly found herself struggling for air. She squirmed and arched, determined to free herself, but his hold on her was unbreakable.

"What greater honor could be expected to be given to a whore than death by my own hands?" he hissed into her ear.

Spots began to form in front of her eyes and suddenly the room seemed far away. It was difficult to hear over the faint ringing that'd taken over her ears. She tried to listen, to speak, but her body felt paralyzed. She wasn't even aware of her hands moving, only the faint sound his knife made as she thrust it upward through his side.

The menacing look slipped from his young face, replaced by one of shocked surprise. He released his hold on her and stared wide-eyed at the knife buried hilt-deep in him. His hand hovered over it as though in disbelief. Seiko managed to roll off the futon and the bandit stumbled backward into the cushions he was previously occupying. He looked at her as though he wanted to say something, perhaps level one last threat, but blood emerged from his lips in place of words and then he was dead.

It could have been minutes or even hours before she found the courage to approach. With shaking hands she retrieved the bloodied knife and hid it within the folds of her obi. Without giving a second glance, she then escaped through the unlocked door.

Seiko Akinori

l2 i p

Grumpy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 am
Lyern

Current Location: Atop Yuina's wall
Mood: Thoughtful
Course of Action Taking:Watching the streets of Yuina
What is expected of him?: Nothing at the moment

User Image

Lyern a tall 6'3" blonde man with blue eyes dressed with a grey kimono and a blue sash holding his two black swords with gold detail, watched the street's of Yuina endlessly,staring at all the men,women and children walk the busy streets filled with all sort of colors and shapes. He watch their faces of content,anger and lust through-out many days. There was nothing special about them, they just walked and gazed in the streets. Lyern had mixed feelings about the people below maybe it was hate or maybe jealousy, he didn't care enough to give it much thought. Suddenly in the midst he saw a boy with brown hair dressed in blue coming out from a shop near the wall,he has seen the boy before. The boy and his family were on the road a few days fishing. Suddenly four men walk towards the boy.

"Hey kid give us your bag, now." The man from the middle exclaimed
"W-what ?..." The kid spoke shivering at the sight of these men. They look rugged and dirty. One was old without any hair and wearing finery,the others had long hair and wore black kimonos
"You deaf kid?, didn't you hear the boss.. huh?" The cocky looking man said to the terrified child

The third man dashed towards the boy and drew out his sword to the boy's neck and when the boy least expected it the man punched his stomach making the child fall gasping to the ground.

"Hahaha!, look at him squirming like the pest he is." Exclaimed the cocky looking man as he proceeded to stomp the kid ...

Suddenly Lyern appeared in front of the other two men and snapped his fingers and pieces of sharp dark matter pierced their body's not giving them anytime to react to his attack. The lone survivor of the trio shook in fear as his guard's fell before him in a blink of and eye.

The bald man started begging and screaming for his life, no one heard him because of the ruckus in the streets. "Please spare me, I'll pay you.. give you anything you want" He said with a coy voice.

Lyern flicked his fingers at the balds man head and it split in two halves

"Do you think I need anything from you, trash?" He said looking at the corpse.

"Thank you, thank you mister!" Said the boy coughing up blood because of the beating he received.

Lyern slid his hand in the blue sash wrapped around his grey kimono and took out a small black tanto resembling his two swords and gave it to the boy.
"Use it wisely and hope we do not cross paths again, kid or i'll be taking that back." Lyern told the small boy who he'd rescue and started walking in the crowded streets but before he got out of that street Samurai appeared.

"You, that long blonde hair and those swords... that must mean you are the wandering murderer that other towns have reported seeing?" Said the Samurai in silver armor plating.

"Captain, we should be cautious and make haste!" urged one of the underlings.

"Murderer huh.. I like to think of my self as a man of science, and also a man of few words..." Lyern said to them as he snapped his fingers again and twenty-five blades appeared above them."I guess this just wasn't your day..." and the black blades pierced the two of the Samurai leaving alone their captain. Smirking he asked "You game?".

The sorrowful captain rushed towards him as fast has he could and swung his blade so fast you could see it cutting air.And Lyern acknowledge his level of speed as trouble and stopped his attack with his blade's hilt.He looked at him with thoughtful eyes and whispered to him "This is the end.." Then he struck him down and kept walking. His grey kimono and blue sash had gotten dirty with blood stain and also his black sandals had blood and them as he headed to a cleaner. He arrived at a time the cleaner was closing but the owner agreed to clean his clothes.

The owner remarked the sturdy grey fabric and the deep blue color of the sash and proceeded to ask him
" So you must be new around here I haven't seen you before sir?"

Lyern stood quiet for a few seconds as he did not believe he owe'd any answers but he told him anyway,
"Your right, I've only been living here for a few days..." And the conversation went on with a few silent moments neither getting on a personal note which made the owner safe from being prey to him.

"Huh those swords, they resemble the description of the swords a murderer carries, Black with a unsymmetrical patterns. they found an officer dead two hours ago with the same type of kill pattern... Broken sword and a slash from the shoulder to the end of the lungs, but that couldn't be you, your sword's completely clean .... but your robes and sash aren't.."

"I see, I heard about that walking here... oh well that's e-" Lyern quickly stabbed the mans heart before he finished what he was saying. " Sometimes its better to stay quiet, old man." Said Lyern but just as he turned around there was a woman shaking in fear in front of him "M-my husband!.. why?! You monster, he even opened up again and you kill him?" Shouted the old teary woman. All she could see was a tall blonde man with piercing blue eyes. She could not move and she could barely keep consciousness, she was having a heart attack. In the end the woman fell from pain and died as he made exit into the night once again but this time he took to the casinos and brothel back alleys as he was sure no one would be there and made exit too the river.  
l2 i p rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:16 am
Demon:Oni no same Lyern

Current Location: Outside Yuina near the river
Mood:Anxious
Course of Action Taking:Walking towards the river
What is expected of him?: Nothing at the moment

User Image

The riverside was as quiet as it could be,no birds singing and no lights to shine the area it was a perfect place to pass the night meditating in complete silence..

It was too quiet to be true, the riverside soon revealed a hunter looking for its next prey. What could only be describe as a shark in the form of a human, from far away you could tell the creature was demonic presence and appearance. Lyern had a special aptitude for sensing what things are around him and he knew that the demon would soon find him and he decided to sit still under a tree knowing the predator must already know this surroundings.

A few minutes passed and the demon appeared in front of him. A slender female shark demon who looked like she'd already had something too eat and looked like she was not satisfied with what she ate

l2 i p

Grumpy Regular

l2 i p rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

l2 i p

Grumpy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 pm
Demon:Oni no same Lyern

Current Location: Outside Yuina near the river
Mood:Anxious
Course of Action Taking:Walking towards the river
What is expected of him?: Confrontation

User Image

He calmly reached for his sword's hilt and got in a defensive stance, a stance only an experience master of kenjustu would use. A stance that allows mild defense but high counterattacking probability. He learned the stance from travelling all over the world and facing off against all you stood in his way or he deemed strong enough to analyze and feed his powers hunger for blood. The fight between two hunter was just moments away, both wanting too feed, the demon dived into the water waiting for the precise moment to attack and suddenly jumped out of the clear blue water reflecting the moonlit sky. Lyern was able to dodge a direct hit but the demon was fast enough too make three cuts on his left arm causing his sleeve too be stained.

"I thought you weren't going to be that fast since your a fish, guess i'll have to do something about that" He said to the demon in a arrogant tone and quickly smirked as two dark matter pikes pierced the demons thighs. The shark demon shrieked in pain from having multiple tendons and muscles torn apart by the pikes."You know you look good with red, you also got a nice body... for a fish" he said looking at from a few feet away. The shark persistently started limping and growling towards him."Good girl, that's it keep trying" Said Lyern verbally degrading it.

Lyern closed his eyes and extended his right arm out and black electricity started sparking for a moment and a wide black lightning hit Lyern. As the smoke cleared there it was his strongest weapon, a big black spears with huge diamond like forms at its end and beginning. The shark demon mustered up the last of its strength and took a final leap, but as it did that Lyern threw the Dark Spear with enough strength to crack the land under him and it pierced the demons abdomen. The spear started spreading a bit trough out its body and started devouring the demon. "I guess it's never had shark before" Thought Lyern and started walking back  
Seiko Akinori rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:24 pm
Animal: Water fowl

sєιkσ

Mood: Cautious
Course of Action Taking: Make her escape.
What is expected of her?:Escape undetected.

User Image

With her getas in hand, Seiko silently slipped down the darkened hallways creeping along the wooden floor, she prayed to the Kami that no slats would creak and alert anyone within the vicinity. Pressing her ear to the first partition, the girl listened for the sound participants inside before moving on. The hall ways were only faintly lit by the candle lights given off within the rooms that lined their corridors. The sounds of each room’s occupants a faint murmur as she passed them by.

She was nearing a corner in the hall and her quiet footfalls suddenly stilled, her heart hammering in her chest. A faint light could be seen - it was steadily growing brighter.

"I do hope that you will find the girl we have chosen for you this night to be pleasing," a faint voice was saying, from the other side of the hallway. "Please feel free to inform us if you have any suggestions that could make your night more enjoyable…" It was the Madam, the owner of the brothel and of the young girls who resided within it. She was leading a customer this way!

Find another exit, she thought, mentally coaching herself. Head for the gardens, no one should be there this late in the night.

She would be killed for what she had done, Seiko thought sickly. A life for a life. The customer she had killed – even though he had tried to do the deed first was far more valuable than any mere whore. She could easily be replaced by another slave girl turned whore.

Her head snapped up at the voice fading out again. Doors slid open and closed in the distance. Then, footsteps.

The girl whirled around and bolted down the way she came, throwing herself out into the next hallway and lurching down the hall at a dead run. Left, left, right, through the second door, she chanted inside her head, her chest loosening as she realized she couldn't hear any voices or see any lights down this way.

There was nowhere for her to go, Seiko realised with a cold stab of fear. Nowhere to hide in the brothel. The madam would check on her in her room, realize it was too quiet and peek inside and see the corpse on the floor. All the tolerance in the world for her plight would evaporate. There was just the garden up ahead as she burst through the main door to the back, the moon dipping low on the horizon.

Breathing raggedly, Seiko leapt the railing, her kimono gripped tight and held high in her other hand to prevent her from tripping. The brothel's private gardens had been dusted in a fine layer of new fallen sakura blossoms. Seiko darted toward the small red bridge connecting the two halves of the garden together and across the stream rushing by under her feet. Remembering back to the day she'd arrived at the brothel, she recalled how barren and unwelcoming the landscape had appeared to her then. She'd seen no flowering shrubs, no greenery of any kind, only men their wandering hands.

Her eyes had no time to take in the serene view around her – a place that had once given her a place to rest and relax. The garden was designed so that in every season it would be a marvel. In winter it was a white wonderland; in spring like now, the paths were be carpeted in sakura petals; in summer the broad trees would provide a shady oasis from the oppressive heat; and in autumn the changing leaves would make the trees look as though they were on fire.

She neared the back wall and albeit clumsily, she began to climb the rock wall that kept the whores locked away within the premises. Sweat was trickling down her spine as she finally breached the top of the wall. Her fingers were slightly bloody from clinging to the rough rocky surface. She didn’t spare a single glance back the way she came as she hoisted her small form up and over the wall before she gingerly began to climb down.

Her fingers turned white with pressure as she worked her way down. Each foothold was a five-minute search and she was breathing raggedly before she was halfway down.

Her hand suddenly came away from the wall, with a chunk of clay shoved between her fingers and underneath her nails. She shrieked and fell, landing hard on one ankle and her hands on the dirt road.

A shooting pain went up the leg that had taken the brunt of the fall and she grimaced, easing herself onto her hip. "Son of a b***h," she groaned, clutching at her ankle.

"Hey, I know you."

Seiko looked up into the scarred face of a very drunk looking soldier. He caught her up by the arm and yanked her to her feet before he leered down at her.

"You and me had fun last time. Don't tell me you don't remember!" he slurred through a watery smile.

"Let go of me!" she screeched, attracting concerned glances from a few passersby.

Not one of them intervened to help though, and her next cries were silenced by the soldier's wet lips on hers. His tongue invaded her mouth with the taste of sake and fish. Furious, she bit down hard and he reeled back with a howl of rage. Distractedly she spotted a duck darting in and out of the crowd.

"Stupid b***h!" he roared, slapping her across the face. The blow left her head spinning and she would have fallen were it not for the iron grip he had on her arm.

"I'm taking you back where you belong," he threatened. "Perhaps the owners can be persuaded to let me teach you some manners."

Grabbing her up by the waist, he flung her over his broad shoulder and carried her down the street. She looked around frantically, desperate to find someone who would help her as her small fingers dug into his armor. Not one person had the courage to meet her eye.

Seiko Akinori

Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces