Submit

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 pm
Your trainer will be me. Be prepared to dwell in the shadows.

[edited by SpellsThorn]

A black operation or black op is a covert operation typically involving activities that are highly clandestine and often outside of standard military protocol .

These are elite warriors, your missions will not be easy ones. The job of a Black Op is to eliminate groups of targets Quickly and efficiently. You are War Dogs , You are the elite warriors whos main objective is to infiltrate enemy bases and strong holds, and eliminate Specific targets or groups of targets.Targets which only the captain and vice captain can verify.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:31 pm
hello im Ace ive been recently been asked to join by the Captain and i am really interesed in becomig a Black Ops.
Why you should addme

Because im the best there is i have my own team of mercenaries alred y and ive been working with SEALS for 4 years to arn mmy position as alpha, im a good lier so any undercover mision i will complete it on time, i can do duble agent misions withut any problem well i hove to hear back from u

Generla Ace Alpha of Ace Alpha for short  

Luisqui
Vice Captain

Devoted Prophet

8,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Ace Alpha
hello im Ace ive been recently been asked to join by the Captain and i am really interesed in becomig a Black Ops.
Why you should addme

Because im the best there is i have my own team of mercenaries alred y and ive been working with SEALS for 4 years to arn mmy position as alpha, im a good lier so any undercover mision i will complete it on time, i can do duble agent misions withut any problem well i hove to hear back from u

Personally i believe you should be tested both on the knowledge you claim to have, and the knowledge and experiences in which suit the division..
But i am but a Librarian and i have ,little sway on who they choose. the decision is theirs. I am only here to say my piece.

And there is more to undercover than simple lies , Ace. It takes an analytical mind , as well as an adaptive one. Any man can lie, but few can weave them well enough to believe them themselves.

Experiences differ from those played in games, and those lived, Ace.
which are your experiences? you can lead an army n a world written on a screen, but it does not save your a** on the battle field.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm
SpellsThorn
Ace Alpha
Why you should addme

Personally i believe you should be tested both on the knowledge you claim to have, and the knowledge and experiences in which suit the division..
But i am but a Librarian and i have ,little sway on who they choose. the decision is theirs. I am only here to say my piece.

And there is more to undercover than simple lies , Ace. It takes an analytical mind , as well as an adaptive one. Any man can lie, but few can weave them well enough to believe them themselves.

Experiences differ from those played in games, and those lived, Ace.
which are your experiences? you can lead an army n a world written on a screen, but it does not save your a** on the battle field.

When you talk about experienced i helped SEALS not to star a war with a rebel group that wanted to hack every member of SEALS and take them out for good and for that i chose my self to lie to both leaders and get them to understand one another creation this imaginary spy who dint tell anything bad of the other team but one that helped them to maintain peace. In real life i have no experiences leading an army but im a good leader for anything else.

For undercover missions im really concerned about what im doing and i always come out positive so that for u to think u may ask SEALS them selves but very few appreciate what i do ok  

Luisqui
Vice Captain

Devoted Prophet

8,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luisqui
Vice Captain

Devoted Prophet

8,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Huntress add me i need to talk to you  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Hello Ace,

As Spells said, you do need to be tested on your knowledge. If you would head over to the Training Grounds marked Black Ops...you will find your test there. PM me if you have any questions  

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Night Army

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items