Reply Customs
Di's Feb customs! WINNERS PG. 3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 pm
Slots will be closing roughly 10-15 minutes early for rolls, otherwise rolls wont be happening for many hours.

Rules
o1. Take a look at the customs information thread first!
o2. Do not discourage others from entering.
o3. Do not be sore if you lose!
o4. I reserve the rights to exclude a form from the rolls if I find the noodle to be too close to one of my "Won't Do's".
o5. Only one custom per person, unless trying for twins.

Won't do
Elites
*Raver-esque type noodles (and other over the top noodles of similar design)
Transformers
Any kind of CC design noodles (absolutely NO CC on your forms please. All forms must have everything already designed and specified/referenced)
God/desses - You can't get them in customs

Will do
Absolutely anything else

Slots
3 randomly rolled slots
1 colourist picked slot

Starts: Now!
Ends: Feb 25th 9:00PM MST

*Feel free to PM me asking if your custom idea doesn't fall under this rule, if you're unsure. I wont bite :3 To clarify, I DO like colourful. But I don't do obnoxious ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 pm
Edit Level: Moderate to Heavy
Growing: No
Owner: Jaylynn Star
Name: Lara Hench
Breed: Normal
Description: She has green eyes and tanish fur, her ear tuffs match her red hair. Her hair is crazy and big and a bright red.
References: Lab coat example Scottish skirt EditHair picture 1 Picture 2 #3/Or even something like this
Edits: Wild hair like in picture on. A partially open lab coat that has a big wide collar (see reference picture) that has burn marks and/or random marks on it from science explosions gone wrong. For under the lab coat, a tight black shirt, a redish/black scottish skirt, something like reference picture and black leggings that have snares and rips in them. Also around her, she would have vials of chemicals, gears, and/or nuts and bolts. If you could make her have a crazy look to her expression, that would be great but not required. Edit Hair something like 1 and 3. Doesn't have to be exactly like it, just sort of influenced by it.
Additional Info: She's a mad scientist and isn't afraid to bend the rules of nature to her will, making things that has no right to exist and if a few explosions happen along the way, it just makes things more exciting.

Total Cost: 400k I believe if it's different just let me know and I'll fix it.

Edit in new better links: Lab coatskirt  

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:58 pm
cosplay

Gatomon

Owner: Lord_Lillith
Name: Gatomon
Breed: Angelic
Description;
Eyes: blue
Hair:
Nose: black
Inner ears: pink
Base: white
Markings: shown in reference
collar--red beeds--yellow chopstuick -- same color purple thats on her.
References: [X]
Edits: gloves, ring around her tail, tail changed (There are two stripes on each side of the gloves, not just one)

Total Cost: $500k+

Wip please (if thats possible)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Edit Level: Moderate/Half Breed
Owner: xx Aps
Name: Erollisi Marr
Description:

Teal Eyes - Color in Reference
Stars on Collar
Grey Collar
Chopstick same color as hair
Beads Teal
Markings like Reference in black.
Pawpads/Nose Pink like Reference.
Inner ear grey.

References:

Ero
Unedited Plush Version
Edited Plush - Shows all edits (I want the wings as below instead.)
Fairy Wings - Same colors as the picture

Edits:

Hair - As on the reference pictures.
Earrings - Silver
Bracelets - Silver
Toe Rings - Silver
Fishnet Stockings
iPod/Headphones - Teal
Cat Ears/Cat Tail

Additional Info: No colored lines please. WIPs LOVED. =3

Total Cost: 300k-500k?? Please let me know.  

xx Aps

Invisible Kitten

Lady Argentum Draconis
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:05 pm
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Name: Sindragosa
Breed: Demonic Half Breed, No Horns
Description: Blue gray, her body is mostly covered by bone armor including: helm on her face horns attached to that (you don't have to put the fur tufts that are on the side of her head), spiked spinal column going down to her tail, rib cage, and spiked greaves on her legs. Armor should smoke in places with the same blue as her eyes. Tail should be altered to be serpentine. (see ref)
Eyes: Icy Blue
Inner Ear: Gray
Ear Tuffs: Same color as her eyes.
Chopstick: Steel
Collar: See through like a bluish ice color
Wings: Would like slightly larger stock demonic wings and tatter them please.

References: body wings in game side view

Edits: Armor, wings, tail edit
Additional Info: WiP me?

Total Cost: 600k? Let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 pm
Custom Noodle:
¤Angelic (Heavy Edits)
Stages:
¤ Adult Only
Colorist:
¤ Dihydrogen

Noodle's Name:
¤ Xi-Feng
Owner:
¤ ~Lady Kanna~

Eye Color:
¤ One Pink and one Blue
Fur Color:
¤ Light tan
Like her skintone
Inner Ear Color:
¤Same as Hair (Pastel Rainbow)
Ear Tuft color:
¤Same as Hair (Pastel Rainbow)

Wing Color:
¤Ala Feng Huang.
Use only the wings
Chopstick:
¤ Pale blue crystal
Kind of like this
Bead Colors:
¤ Transluscent Rainbow
For the kind of color
Collar Color:
¤ Black
Marking Description:
¤Rainbow jewels under eyes
Only around the eyes, from corner to about midway
In this kind of area, though less of them, like in the first one. Also colors here
Hair Edits:
¤ Pastel Rainbow Color and style
Clothing Edits:
¤ Tektek Ref
¤ Tektek link
¤Feather should be more of a rainbow
¤Corset should be colors of the Feng Huang
¤There are gold bracelets around both of her hands

Body Edits:
¤ A bird tail instead of the traditional floofy tail, with the longer tail feathers peeking out from under her skirt.
¤ More birdlike wings.

Additional Notes:
¤If at all possible, I would like to see WIPs, though it's not a must-do. :>

Price:
¤900k

~Lady Kanna~
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Edit Level: None
Owner: Zoeybird92
Name: Phaedra (her name means 'glowing' in Greek)
Description:
Eyes: Glowing Green
Body: Black
Markings: Biohazard; Glowing Green on her hind leg (like a 'my little pony' cutie mark)
Paws: Glowing Green
Nose: Glowing Green
Inner Ear: Black
Ear Tuff: Glowing Green
Tail: Black w/ Glowing Green tip
Collar: Glowing Green
Chopstick: Glowing Green
References: Noodle Marking
Edits: None
Additional Info: The biohazard mark should be filled in.
I added the marking after I finished coloring it, which is why it's not drawn on her.
She was abandoned as a bowl and fell into some toxic waste while wobbling around alone. At night when she cracks her neck, any part of her that is green starts glowing.
Edit: Would love WIP, if it's okay with you.

Total Cost: 100k  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:20 pm
Edit Level: Heavy/Cosplay
Owner: Bouncy_Pineapple
Name: Saber
Description: Skin color, blue eyes, no markings, blonde ear tufts (like her hair), lighter colored ear insides, collar could look like to be part of her armor, gold beads and blue chopstick.
References: x x
Edits: Hair, armor, dress, gloves, boots
Additional Info: Please tell me if you need more references (or more gold. XD)

Total Cost: 600k+?  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Path of the Dragon

Hallowed Knight

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Don't pay the ferryman. . . . . . .

Edit Level: Moderate
Growing: No; Adult Only
Owner: Path of the Dragon
Name: Aerynishido
Breed: Angelic
Description:
Eyes Should be a lavender shade; pastel in color.
Eye Markings The lids of the eyes should be lined in gold in a fashion similar to the Eye of Horus, with a pale beige-like eye shadow effect above the lining.
Body Overall body coloring is deep, royal blue.
Hair Should be highlighted with gold, just the lightest brushing at the tips.
Outer Ears Fading from blue to gold at the tips, with slight swirling patterns bringing in the gradient; should be a wave-like effect.
Inner Ears Same beige/gold as the eye shadow markings.
Collar A paler blue with gold fleur-di-lis inspired designs etched into it.
Chopstick Lavender at the tip closest to the ground, fading up into blue fading up into gold.
Leg Markings Gold V's near the joints that give the impression of high-top boots.
Under Belly Should be a paler blue, fading from the deeper one but not too drastically different; just enough to be a subtle lightening.
Wings Outer edge is gold, middle part lavender and the long wing tips deep blue, all fading into one another. The blue feathers should have speckles of gold throughout, in a freckle-splash style.
Tail tip Same fading technique as used on the ears.
References: Here.
For color shades / design examples.
Edits:
1. A narrowing of the eyes, to give the appearance of a slightly sultry look, or perhaps just a bit sleepy.
2. A gold ring on the second toe of the left fore-foot, with a lavender gem.
3. A gold clasp earing on the upper tip of the left ear, with a golden thain falling down along the ear to connect to a gold stud with a lavender tear shaped gem dangling from it.
4. Three gold bangles around the right rear ankle.

If this qualifies as a Heavy Edit, that is fine, just let me know ^^
Additional Info: Im assuming that the 'left' is the side we see the most of in the previews found in the custom form? I'm new here so forgive me if I am incorrect; the ear I mean is the one we can see the inside of when looking at the previews of Angelics. The paw I'm thinking of for the ring is the one beneath that ear, and the ankle for the bracelets is the one on the opposite rear side, if that makes sense.

WIPs are loved, but not necessary ^^
Total Cost: 350k? Let me know =3
. . . . . . . until he gets you to the other side.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Edit Level:: Moderate/Heavy? Edit OC
Growing:: No. Starts at Adult Stage.
Owner:: Shi Berry
Name:: Lionel
Breed:: Demonic Noodle

Description::
xxxxxx- Base:: #EBEFF3
xxxxxx- Eyes:: #87898B
xxxxxx- Horns:: #8A847A
xxxxxx- Hair/Goatee:: #15171B
xxxxxx- Wing Membrane:: #191A1B
xxxxxx- Pelt:: #56595D and #DED7CA
xxxxxx- Collar:: #DED7CA
xxxxxxxxx — Chopstick:: Either #DED7CA or some other bone-white color, with black strips on it.
xxxxxxxxx — Beads:: Black

References::
xxxxxx- [Lionel]
xxxxxx- [Proof of Ownership]

Edits::
xxxxxx- Shaggy Hair Edit and Small Goatee
xxxxxx- Expression Edit
xxxxxxxxx — Slight smirk; tooth poking out.
xxxxxxxxx — Slightly narrowed eyes.
xxxxxx- Snow Leopard Pelt
xxxxxx- Fetlocks
xxxxxx- Big Claws on Forepaws
xxxxxx- Extended Ram Horns
xxxxxxxxx — His horns curve back out at the end.

Additional Info::
xxxxxxxxx- Please ignore the fire on his reference image.
xxxxxxxxx- Please do not color the lines.
xxxxxxxxx- WIPs are loved. ♥
xxxxxxxxx- And feel free to not use the HEX Values given. Those are just taken from the reference image for convenience. c:

Total Cost:: 300-500k?  

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 pm
Edit Level: Moderate Half-Breed
Growing: No, Adult
Owner: Yushika
Name: Cherie
Breed: Kitty <3
Description: Everything is in reference picture.Beads are attached to one another by a thin, silvery line. Also, I'd love to keep the sushi where it is, but can another one been dangling from her mouth?
References: xXx
Edits: In reference <3
Additional Info: PM me if any changes? Thank you for reading this!
Total Cost: 550k? Let me know if this is to be changed. Would love WIPs  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:36 pm
Growing: Nope... Chuck Testa
Owner: Bloody Hell Hound
Name: Train Heartnet
Description: Eyes:: Gold and cat like. Skin toned fur. Inner ears slightly darker skin toned. The number 13 in roman numerals on the right side of his chest, if it shows. c: Just above his collar, he needs a choker with a bell on it. Collar::~ White like milk with roman numerals for 13 written on it in a kind of 'creepy' manner. Chopstick, gold.
References: Eyes X X X Hair X {As seen in other refs as well~} Clothes X X X Choker/Hades, his gun X RANDOM
Edits: Hair, Gun, clothes, choker
Additional Info: No colored outlines, please. c: WIP's would be lovely. <3 Need more refs, ping me a PM~
Original Character: No

Total Cost: 500k...?  

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Edit Level: Mod?
Growing: Adult
Owner: Of The Epidemic
Name: Bastet
Breed: Normal - Leopard
Chopstick and Collar: Chopstick should be a wintery blue with snowflakes, beads should be white and chopstick should be white and blue.
Eye Color: Her eyes are icy blue almost white.

Description:

Fur Coat Color
Fur Coat
XXX

Edits:

Ears/Tail
XXX
XXX
XXX

Additional Info:
And Wips are LOVED feel free to spam me. <3
Could you throw some whiskers on her? XD Like you would see on a cat.
It's pretty straight forward but any questions pm me <3

Total Cost: 200k+

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:25 pm
Edit Level: Moderate-Cosplay
Growing: Nope
Owner: Celestial Requiem
Name: Branwen
Breed: Halfbreed with angelic wings
Description: Just...use the refs. I'm terrible at explaining. x___x; Chopstick the dark blue on her toes, collar the peachy color in her hair and the beads just black.
References: [x] [x] crappy noodle ref
Edits: Hair, horns, fangs and tail
Additional Info: Nope.

Total Cost: 300-500k  

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Parasitic Candii

Romantic Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 pm
Mass wall o' text. FUUUU D<

Edit Level: OC/Heavy Edits
Owner: Parasitic Candii
Name: Parasitic Candii
Description:
  • Fur Color: Silvery White
  • Inner Ear and Ear Tuft Colors: Hot Pink - #f7007a
  • Marking Description: Explained in Edits
  • Chopstick and Bead Colors: White Chopstick with blue powder at the ends to look like fundip. The powder can be falling off the stick if you want, but it doesn’t have to be, and the beads can be whatever color of the collar you can't see behind the rainbow liquid from her mouth
    Fundip Blue Fundip
  • Collar Color: Black with Rainbow Vital Signs

Your Main Reference For This Section: Here

References:

Skittle
Rainbow Colors Melted Rainbow
Gummy Worms Death By Gummy Worms Sour Gummy Worms
Rainbow Ball Sprinkles Regular Rainbow Sprinkles
Infection Veins
IV Cart IV Bag
Unicorn Twister Pops
Hair Style
Hair Colors

Horns and Expression
Hole and Lines
Sprinkles and Hole Example
Candii Colors Example

Edits:

• Eyes: For eyes, Candii has one lime green skittle and one red m&m. The one we can see is the lime green skittle. [I realize they’re reversed in the ref, but…blah. I was too lazy to go back and fix it]
  • Expression: Her expression is more along the lines of a grin. The closest I could find for a reference is the gaia avatar smile, but it’s pretty accurate. It’s also in the hand drawn ref I did.
  • Rainbow Liquid: Dripping from her mouth is what looks to be some sort of rainbow blood. It’s the same consistency as blood, and the coloring and the way the rainbow runs is like a melted unicorn twister pop with all the different colors almost swirled together. Honestly it will probably come out looking like rainbow puke and that’s okay too XD
  • Holes: Parts of Candii are decayed to the point that she has large, gaping holes in her. There are four distinct holes, two on her tail, one at the base of her tail, and one along her under belly area.
  • Underbelly and Gummyworms: The hole along her underbelly spans from the middle of her belly till about her front legs. There are long, giant gummy worms [see refs] dangling from the inside of that hole, kind of like intestines. They can be a bit more pastel colored, like the ones from ‘death by gummy worms’ or sour gummy worms. Honestly they can be any color that looks good. You can have one or two lying at her paws, or across her paws if you want. If there is anything else you would like to add to the hole, go ahead. ^^ Just know that all of her insides are candy.
  • Hole and Ball Sprinkles: The hole at the base of her tail is a bit smaller, but instead of really being able to see inside, all you can see is a mass of tiny ball sprinkles seemingly stuck inside of her. There are some dropping from the hole here and there and some lying around her paws. They are rainbow just like the ones in the refs.
  • Tail Holes and Sprinkles: The two holes on her tail, one is at the top of the tail and the other towards the bottom. However, both are actively spilling a large amount of regular rainbow sprinkles. There should be a large pile of the sprinkles down on the ground around her tail.
  • Decay and Infection Lines: Each hole on her body has a dark red outline, a decay line, almost like blood, and from them run infection lines. The infection lines are rainbow, but a dull, darker rainbow, not bright. More like if rainbow veins were showing through underneath the skin. They are more concentrated around the hole, and as they expand outward, they slowly dissolve and eventually disappear completely.
  • IV Cart: There is an IV cart somewhere behind her, [wherever you want to put it], with an IV bag of the same rainbow liquid that is dripping from her mouth hanging from it. The IV Bag is in the shape of a gummy bear <3
  • Horns: Candii has horns [in the same place as the demonic horns] and they are unicorn twister pops. Example is in the refs.
  • Accessories: She has candy bracelets around her front paws, a blueberry ring pop on one of her toes, and she has makeup around her eyes which is made of blue and green pop rocks and pixie sticks powder. You can do whatever you want with those and you can add other candy or candy jewelry if you’d like.
  • Hair: In the reference, Candii’s hair is the set of shorter pigtails of the girl on the right. However, she doesn’t have the two braids that are on the bottom or the heart clip, and the color scheme, instead of being orange and purple is the pink and blue of the color ref. You can fit her hair around her horns however you feel looks best <3

Additional Info: Have fun with it <3 and if you have any questions or suggestions just throw me a pm! AND feel free to spam with a WIP if you do them.
Also: The ref images and the edits are listed in the same order to make them easier to find. I know this form is huge >.< *braces for the kill*

Total Cost: 500k? I'm still iffy on the new pricing, so just let me know if it's more  
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff