Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
[Completed] Operation: Pirate Suprression Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

Private Nora Rosenburg

[Profile]

It probably should not have come as the surprise that it did. Nora was shocked when Commander in Chief Aingel called the troops back. They were to halt action and abandon the rest of the mission. It was time to move out with the civilians. At the sound of Colonel Artyom, Nora nods and follows with the other soldiers. There was no way she was going to be left behind.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Atyom looked at Nora and Smiles "Let get off this rock" he said as the pilot took off and was that last helo on the island

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 pm
Commander Trident
Marine Commander
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shepard paddled the outrigger filled with the children up alongside the ship and waited for some one to throw a cargo net over the side and help them on board.
"Hey, can someone nice give me an hand over here. I have some children who need help getting off this thing!"
He yelled out to the navy, his arms only slightly burning from the long canoe ride into open water through high surf and slightly rough sea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm
Admiral Jimmy Cross
DLCCN
Flagship Command Console

"Cross to Archangel, preparing available ships for strike. Ready to scoop up any and all personal awaiting exfil." Cross spoke into the mike. He dashed across the room to the missle console. It was a single monitor with an array of keys. He flicked a few switches, and the screen lit up a dull red. A map of the area appeared, and Cross slid a keyboard out from under the monitor and typed in the coordinates in. He flicked another switch, and a large red button glowed under a pexiglass box. He'd hit it when ready. It would only take his ship to take it down anyways.. But why not let the other frigates know?_

"Cross to Frigates 1-4, Hammerstrike initiative being executed within 10,"

He dashed to the other side of the room back to the Navigation Console. He spoke to the helmsmen. "Get ready to turn back around to home. Contact Chief O'Brien about rounding up the Marines, he's in charge of that."

The Helmsmen contacted the Chief. "Helm to Deck Officer, initiate all exfils to devil dogs."

O'Brien returned "Already on it Helm. Over."

And the fleet began to round up the last of her sailors tossed overboard, and lifed all marines in rafts onboard. The raft Shepard rowed in on was taken aboard Frigate 1, the least damaged of the Four, and All the civilians were provided with minor rations and water. Cross awaited the final signal.

Ardent Anarchist

Interesting Codger

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

As the Black Hawks landed on the ships Thomas stepped off, still feeling guilty but not showing it. He was Angry at himself but he made himself look professional.

“Everyone start helping these sailors deal with the Civilians.”

He said as he went over to one of the children sitting on the deck of the ship. Thomas could tell the kid didn’t understand what was going on, he was overwhelmed with the ships, helicopters, and the soldiers in the uniforms. Thomas went up to him and took off his pack, and smiled at the child. The child started to reach for his metal rank, which was pinned on the Collar of his Jacket, he then stopped, realizing what he was doing. Thomas laughed and took off his Rank, handing it to the child as a gift. The child’s eyes lit up, he then pined it onto his shirt, grinning.

“Maybe I can do some good.”

Thomas whispered to himself as the kid started jumping up and down with excitement.

“Where are your parents?”

Thomas asked the child. “The pirates took my mother, and killed my father when he tried to stop them, two months ago.” said the child, now sad, almost in tears.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander

Trident made sure all the kids were safe on the ship before he left them in the hands of the corpsmen. He walked up to the helm and placed his Mk 18 mod 0. He grabbed took the radio to send a message to the Naval commander, who was on the battleship.

"This is Trident, I am safely aboard. All of the children are safely below deck receiving aid from the Corpsmen."

He was finally able to take off his combat pack and take it off. He placed it next to his feet. He waited for further orders and way back to the main ship where he could catch some sleep in a chair or a spare cot before the debriefing. From years of being in combat he learned to sleep any where at the drop of a hat, and to sleep with a clear conscience.

User Image

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...

Crossed Steele

Lieutenant Jet
At this point, Jet, I am going to assume that Kage left with the last chopper, so that we can move things along. Sorry for controlling your character.

Aingel watched as the last helo left, then brought his Harrier down to land beside the crash site of Lightning's wingman. He jumped out, and made his way to the crashed hawk, peering in at the wreckage. He spied the pilot's incinerated body, still in his seat, and removed the man's dog tags, pocketing them to give to Lightning later. He utterred a silent Irish prayer for the crew, then returned to the Harrier and took off, flying off to the fleet. After going back into hover mode, he rotated to that he could see the island, and gave the signal.

"Arch Aingel to fleet. Begin Hammerdown bombardment on my signal."

Aingel looked at the island. He would be glad to watch the godforsaken thing burn.

"COMMENCE FIRING!"

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:51 pm
Lightning II
Air Vice Marshal
Objective: Go home and for a ceremony?

As Lightning hears Aingel give out the hammerdown protocol, he salutes to the direction to which the crash site is. "Rest in peace, now that's the real vengeance for ya" Lightning murmured. He then has tears running down from his eye, this is his first operation that lost a wingman. Until the fleet ceased fire, Lightning continues saluting to the crash site, followed by the rest of the air crew who was in his Black Hawk.

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Lieutenant Jet

Dangerous Defender

7,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
∞ Kage "Jet" Tsu ∞
╚══════════════╝

User Image

User Image

Kage stood on the deck of the main DLN battleship, his eyes focused on the island he was finally off of. The trip from the island to the battleship was somehow blurry in Kage's memory, but he remembered hearing the order from Aingel. It was either leave the island alive, or never be found on it again. Pulling his M4 in front of him Kage pulled out the magazine and popped the round from the chamber into his hand, pushing it back into the magazine, which was now completely refilled. Putting the magazine back in his pack, Kage handed his pack and rifle to one of the Seamen on the ship to be put in storage until they were back on base. This still left him with his pistol, something he would more than likely never be without. His clothes were finally dry and he brushed any dirt off of them that he could. For the most part, it barely looked like Kage had been off of this ship, much less in combat. Taking a seat on the deck itself and resting his head back against a metal wall behind him, Kage closed his eyes. He wasn't asleep, and wouldn't be for a while, but he did feel like relaxing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:17 pm
Jimmy Cross
DLCCN
Flagship Command Console

As the words exited the commander's mouth Jimmy Cross lifted his hand, and slammed the red button down dramatically with his palm. A red light flashed on the ceiling, and Sailors scattered across the decks and back inside to watch the show from the Sat images. The deck's cannons all rotated landward, and lifted to their angles best to shoot. There was a pause. Silence. The Sea shifted the vessels ever so softly. As abruptly as the chaos stopped, a swarm of loud roars was heard from inside the ship, as thousands of conventional missles were ignited and accerated into the atmosphere.

Some left faint gray pathways behind others didn't. The all raced up into the sky above the clouds. All the men on the boats crammed around computer monitors and Jimmy leaned out the window and watched the island on the horizon. In less than thirty seconds inferno would rise out of the Palm trees, and sand. With a grin Cross whispered,

"3...2...1!"

After he said "1!" Thousands of flashes of light streaked across the sky and into the Sailors' retinas. Shortly followed by the boom, and roar of thousands of pounds of explosives detonating essentially glassing the island. No buildings, and no ships remained. The fun was over, home was the next destination. Maybe the sexy bartender would give Cross something extra tonight. He thought.

Ardent Anarchist

Interesting Codger

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Thomas was sitting there with the kid, talking to him, when he heard the Launching of the weapons. He looked at the kid and said.

“cover your eyes, you don’t need to see this.”

He said as he watched as the island was overwhelmed by fire. Thomas could feel the heat from all of the explosions even though he was so far away. He sat there for a moment after the explosion and said a silent prayer for everyone who had died on this mission. Once back at the base, or even before that, he would give his debriefing to Aingel.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...

Balthar pounded his fist in rage as he watched the fleet unleash doom upon his island, his empire that he had so carefully planned to carve out of the Pacific and Southeast Asia. When the soldiers had left, he had thought he had won. but, as he watched on an external as the ships fired upon him, he knew that the mercenaries were resorting to more primitive tactics. He had only seconds before the projectiles rained down upon him, but he spend them zooming in on the flagship, at the emblem on the flag hanging from the battleship's stern. Dark Legion.....he swore, on that day, that no matter what happened, he would make the Legion pay for what they did to him, no matter the-

At that moment, the missiles and shells impacted, collapsing the bunker and burying Balthar under several tons of rubble

Aingel watched as the island was incinerated. He had gotten the girl, and removed the pirate threat. That was a mission accomplished in his book. But at what cost? He lost good men today. It was never worth that, but that's just how it is. He would contact the client soon about the payment. This paycheck would run into the billions, and his men had shopping lists to fill. For now, however, the first mission of the Dark Legion was complete. As he contacted the Sentinel UAV with his cybernetics, instructing it to RTB, he brought his Harrier down to land on one of the lesser crowded frigates, sending out a last message to all troops.

"Mission accomplished, ladies and gentlemen. Let's all RTB. Crossed, dock the ships at the naval yard, then catch a flight to the HQ for the debriefing. Everyone else, head straight to base once we dock. We'll have a debriefing, then we can drink a toast to out first successful. And Lightning."

His voice became somber, and he looked at the dog tags he had recovered from Lightning's wingman's body.

"Meet me on the DLNS frigate Gabriel. I've something that you;ll want."

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander

Trident picked up his rucksack and his mk 18 mod 0 and headed to down to a spare room on the ship. He sat down in the room and was able to get a hold of a long distance secure line to make a phone call to his wife.

"I can't talk for long, love. I can tell you that I am alive, and well. We are coming home and I will see you shortly. I will tell you more when I get there. I love you so much, and I missed you dearly."

He had a small conversation with her, he could talk long, other people needed to use the phone. He blew her a kiss good bye. He handed the phone off to someone else. Trident settled down in the bunk and waited till he could get back on land and be debriefed.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Lightning II
Air Vice Marshal
Objective: Ready to be raped by Aingel

As Lightning heard the request from Aingel to attend DLN Frigate. Upon his entrance to the control room, he stares at Aingel's back from a range, but this is a good chance seeing him personally before other members does, however, Lighting did not find this special or a pleasure, as he just lost a wingman, he is not on a good mood to think about seeing Aingel personally.

Upon arriving on the Frigate, he sees a dogtag hanging outside of a cabin door, he collected it and reads the name on the tag, it was his wingman's. He then can't stop crying and ran away back on the black hawk. On the black hawk, he lies down on the ground, staring at the dog tags and rubbing the dirt off with his thumb.

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100