Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

Roleplaying Musts
- Narrative or Story-teller format, no action marks.
- Third Person (He or she instead of I)
- Descriptive well written playing with decent length.
- Friendly fun-loving players!

Flexible on
- Past or Present tense (I can do both)
- Posting length (as long as its well written I like a happy medium)
- Multiple characters (I can play various others like elders, parents children etc - for the Indians)

Don't Want
- Incessant One-Liners
- Instant Romances or Love-lines (unless pre-plotted between us)
- Uptight people expecting a 20 paragraph reply every time.
- Someone who can't spell anything. Occasional mistakes happen but please have a decent grasp on grammer and spelling or use a checker.
- On the other side of that, neat freaks who pick at every mistake. They happen.
- Anyone who takes this with the utmost seriousness - roleplay is for FUN people!

Interested?
Please, if you're interested in playing with my characters post here to let me know, then PM me the details with Role-play and the character you want to play with as a title. In your PM either link me to some info on your character or tell me about them in the PM. I want to know their appearance, personalities and what you might be interested in playing out with my characters!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 am
User Image

- Each section will be expanded upon as I role-play and figure out who the character really is.

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 am
User Image

With Atalanta I'm interested in doing both adult story-lines and foal back-story as I didn't have time for that when she was a foal.

User ImageName: Atalanta

Foal Temper: As a foal Atalanta was kindhearted, curious but mischievous and bull-headed to the point of being rebellious. She loves her mother and had fun with those in the group of soquili which frequented the teepee of the human to whom her mother belonged, Mingan Kishi.

As a Foal...: It wasn't very long after she was out of the basket when Atalanta began to go off on her own. She has a tendency to 'run away' whenever she disagrees with someone, going off to do what she wants to do, or play with someone. Sometimes, even when she isn't in disagreement with someone she disappears to run off and play.

Adult Temper: Atalanta doesn't know the meaning of self esteem, mostly because hers is so high she doesn't even consider it. Atalanta is beautiful and knows it, she's as vein as any female but doesn't really hold her beauty over others as though it makes her better despite being proud of it. She's quick to laugh and play a trick on someone, delighting in startling others or making them laugh. She does however have an empathy for those that she calls friends and has on occasion felt guilty for something she's done. She's quick to some of the 'darker' emotions like jealousy, anger and a self importance. She has an excellent sense of humor.

Enjoys:

Family Line:
Grandfather: Anju - unknown - leads a herd near Sabin's teepee.
Grandmother: Amaterasu - unknown - fled the lands after unwillingly being mated with and losing baskets.
Mother: Arcadia - raised by Tonks after being found - she has no idea her parents are Amaterasu and Anju. Raised Atalanta, giving her sister to her father.
Father: Lyrn - Found her father after a reckless stunt as a filly.
Sister: Hecate - raised by Lyrn, Atalanta didn't meet her until a while after they were both out of their baskets.

Role-play Color: Soft Moss (#53705E)

Stats:
Strength: 6%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 9%

Looking for:
- Foal back-story (foals from between mid April 08 till early June 08.)
- Family story-lines (related? great! PM me!)
- Friendships and possible romances.
- Possibly people to flesh out below plotlines.
- NOT seeking a lifemate, as she's co-owned.

Filly Plot So Far:
- When trying to fly for the first time, she runs off after being told that she isn't ready to try on her own... a leap off a cliff and the lucky chance that someone happened to see introduces her to her real father, and through him, her sister. (To be played out with ELF)
- Various foal friends to be met!

Adult Plot So Far:
- There has always been darkness at the edge of Atalanta's being. She enjoys scraps of meat humans toss away, she delights in frightening others, the smell of human and soquili blood alike is sweet to her. She has never given much thought to an of that though, as she is a happy and fun-loving individual. Enter Anju, who will tempt her over to the darker walks of life and introduce her to her more base and shadowy side. Will she be able to find a balance between her blood, or will she fall in with Anju's dark herd forever? (plotted with Sabin Duvert in 2008, never completed).
- Various meetings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 am
User Image

User ImageName: Brighella

Orientation: Strait

Temper: Brighella is pretty mellow and easy going. He loves to have fun but doesn't seek out attention. He adores his lifemate and children and is very family oriented.

Enjoys:
- Spending time with his family

Family Line:
Grandmother: Mahi
Grandfather: NobleHeart
Mother: Arlequin (Unmasked)
Father: Xavier
Children: Camaguey, Ulliel, Seraphino

Role-play Color: Bright Green (#499a25)

Stats:
None Yet

Looking for:
- Friends
- Familial relations

Plot So Far:
Brighella fell in love with his mate Noemi at first sight. They became lifemates just after they were blessed with children for the first time.

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:34 am
User Image

User ImageName: Eudora

Orientation: Unknown

Temper: Eudora is fun-loving and wild at heart. She's always up for adventure and often times leaps way before she looks. So far she's gotten along with the Soquili she's met.

Enjoys:
- Running, it's her absolute favorite thing to do
- Meeting new Soquili, though she can get bored easily
- Exploring the landscape

Role-play Color: Dusky Rose (#c3648 cool

Stats:
None Yet

Looking for:
- Any kind of adventure

Plot So Far:
Eudora was born of magic, the spirits gathered their power and turned her from a lost plaything that had at one time been much loved into a Soquili with a life of her own. She has since found the father of the child who lost the Soquili and now lives among his herd, never too far away from the child but not so close that it hurts to see him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:45 am
User Image

User ImageName: Ulliel

Orientation: Bisexual

Temper: Outgoing and brazen. I'm still developing his personality beyond that.

Enjoys:

Family Line:
Great-Grandmother: Mahi
Great-Grandfather: NobleHeart
Grandmother: Arlequin (Unmasked)
Grandfather: Xavier
Mother: Noemi
Father: Brighella

Role-play Color: deep orange-red (#f1382b)

Stats:
None Yet

Looking for:
- Friends
- Possible future lifemate

Plot So Far:
He was raised by a kind father and a loving mother who gave him a good support structure growing up.

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 am
User Image

Yes, I play my Indian, so can you!

This is an 'At-A-Glance' look at Dancing Otter, for a full profile on him, please see this post. Please look that over if you decide he interests you.

User ImageName: Dancing Otter

Age-range: Mid Twenties

Sexuality: Bisexual

Temper: Rowdy and humorous

Noticeable Features: Long thin nose, wide lips, reflective dark-brown eyes, muscular physique and his height of 6'2"

Enjoys: Cooking, fishing, hunting, wrestling, traveling, trading, meeting new people outside the tribe, playing trixter, flirting with anyone, racing through the forest, games of skill and chance, competitions, experimenting with food flavors, winning people over, kayaking, l*vemaking, visionary drinks, foods and pipes and going into town to cause a ruckus for a few days with everyone before heading back home.

Relationships: Had one past long monogamous with a woman that didn't work out. Has had several lovers, and may still.
- Had an off and on ongoing lover Lone Wolf (formerly named Fighting Cub)
- Has a love/hate relationship with Charging Bison
- Has a child named Jumping Rabbit who is currently in Bison's care

Parents: Mother died in a tornado when he was in his mid-teens and his father disappeared off a trading route about 2 and a half years ago. His mother was an excellent cook and prepared feasts for the chieftan and visiting tribes and his father was a hunter and trader. He believes his father to be alive and well.

Other family: Has an older brother, Mingan Kishi, who doesn't live very far from where he's currently residing. Has a son named Jumping Rabbit. Is not in a family relationship with the mother however.

Philosophies: Life is short so live it up. Food should be savory instead of just sustenance. Always run like your life depends on it so when it does you wont be dinner.

Role-play Color: Otter Brown (#49260D)

Characters he interacts with and their players:
- Fighting Cub / Lone Wolf - played by Tanakako
- Mingan Kishi - played by Nymphalidae
- Charging Bison - played by Kaisanti
- Itzpaplotl - played by Death Ressurected

Looking for: :
- Male and female friends
- Younger people for him to teach things and play with
- Elder who cares for him and sees hope in him
- People of all ages who think he's a troublemaker
- Hunting/Fishing partners who may or may not be his good friends
- Ex-girlfriend and open for various occasional or ex-lovers (male or female)
- Possible mother of his child (I play the child) Established backstory involved.

:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:01 am
User Image

Please note: dropped role-plays were dropped by the other person or were dropped in 2008 when my father was sick and died. At that point I didn't have the whimsy for it. I am not normally someone who just drops role-plays, though I do forget about them if it's been a while since I was tagged so please poke me when tagging.

ATALANTA

Foal-play

Stripes are good! - Atalanta & Azzan (Thamin) - Atalanta comes across a colt and is thrilled by what they share. Dropped

Early Fall From the Nest - Atalanta and Lyrn (ELF) - Atalanta decides she can fly if only she can get in the air. Fortunately for her, father knows best. Dropped

Before the Fall (Atalanta and Vartan) (Brize) - Atalanta comes upon a stubborn little warrior in the making.

Mare-play

Ripple Effect - Atalanta and Lena (`Swirly) - two wind-mares have a chance meeting at the lake. Dropped

Whispers in the Dark - Atalanta and Anju (Sabin Duvert) - Atalanta meets with her grandsire, and maybe gets some answers to the questions that had plagued her since she was a foal. Dropped

BRIGHELLA
~None~

EUDORA
~None~

ULLIEL
~Coming Soon~

DANCING OTTER

Dancing Otter and Itzpaplotl (Death Resurrected) - on a hunting trip taking him a few days walk away from the village and his own teepee, Dancing Otter encounters a strange girl he's never met. In Progress

Dancing Otter and Fighting Cub (Tanakako) - Dancing Otter saves a younger boy and finds himself a protegé and friend. Complete

Hunt Gone Wrong - Dancing Otter & Fighting Cub (Tanakako) - Fighting Cub is wounded when a Buck attacks, what's with this kid and enraging large animals? Complete

Caught in a Storm (Tanakako) - a Year after leaving Otter's training, he and Cub encounter eachother seeking shelter from a storm. (PG-13)
AIM Log Available Upon Request - Complete

Shocking Discoveries (Tanakako) - Cub finds out that he's not the only one in Otters life when Bison betrays him. (NC-17)
AIM Log Available Upon Request Outside Gaia (not through PMs) - Complete

Reunited (Tanakako) - Lone Wolf (formerly Cub) comes back to the tribe three years after leaving on a vision quest, and returns a man. Bison tells him of Otters demise and Wolf holds onto hope, but finds something he could never have prepared himself for.
Logged outside of Gaia because of quest-soquili not yet made. Complete

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am
Reserving full front page in case one day I Have a bunch of Soq. And a couple posts on page 2 for breedings, ect.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 am
Reserved

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points