Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply The Latest in Gaming (Previews and News)
Zelda Rumors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 am
This is a thread that you can use to post and ask about any current or past rumors regarding the Legend of Zelda. Whether it's about the next home console installment or any past rumors, all discussions about these queries are welcome here.

I can start off this thread by mentioning that in the past few days there was a rumor flying around that the next Zelda for the 3DS was going to be released in a set of two companion games (akin to the Oracle games for Gameboy Color) called Ice Prophecy and Fire Prophecy, respectively. A gaming translator known on the web called Glitter Berri (the same Glitter Berri who translated the Skyward Sword manga previews we found) confirmed the titles are FAKE with her knowledge of Japanese (as a Japanese language student myself I can confirm her points are legitimate).

For full details you can refer to this corresponding article by Connor from Zelda Dungeon: Click here!

For a list of well-known fake LoZ title rumors from over the years, check out this thread on Zelda Informer --> here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:32 pm
Damn.
I was excited for it too.

But Nintendo has said they will be making 3DS titles, they're just really good at keeping secrets from us.

>:

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Man this is the first I even heard of that, and now I'm sad that it's not true. xd
So much excitement and disappointment in one fell swoop.

I can't wait to hear about any actual releases though.
I WANT GAMES LIKE THE ORACLES.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 pm
Yokies
Man this is the first I even heard of that, and now I'm sad that it's not true. xd
So much excitement and disappointment in one fell swoop.

I can't wait to hear about any actual releases though.
I WANT GAMES LIKE THE ORACLES.
It would be awesome for Nintendo to make a set of Zelda releases like that. But here's some good news, it's confirmed that the next Super Smash Brothers will be seeing a multi-console release with cross-exchange capabilities between the 3DS and the Wii U! Hopefully it'll be as awesome as Nintendo seems to be setting it up to be. 8D  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Akeyami

Yeah. I'd definitely by both to play linked adventures lol.
That sounds pretty cool. .-. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on that XD
(Totes hoping for playable Ghirahim lolol)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 am
Yokies
Akeyami

Yeah. I'd definitely by both to play linked adventures lol.
That sounds pretty cool. .-. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on that XD
(Totes hoping for playable Ghirahim lolol)
I know, I want him in it SO BAD. PLEASE, Project Sora, just DO IT.  

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:24 pm
Hey guys, happy new year!

With the turn of the year we've already started seeing some new rumors and speculations flying around about the inevitable Wii U Zelda title. The more common ones are hinting at a 2014 release date (with info to be released at this year's E3), graphics similar to that of SS, debates about voice acting, and a more complex suggestion that Nintendo has been influenced by an apparently Western fandom-centric enthusiasm for romance between Zelda and Link, and will be incorporating more of that into the story as a result.

I cannot offer you official sources as none of this (to my knowledge) is actually official, just complete speculation. Please bear this in mind when perusing various social networking sites (tumblr especially) and keep your eyes peeled.

I'm personally calling BS on that last one to be honest  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 pm
Wants more games! gonk  

Westice

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:40 am
Westice
Wants more games! gonk
As do we all!

Feel reassured, however, that the Zelda Wii U installment isn't the only thing up next for us. I'm not calling it official yet, but it seems almost completely sure that we're in for a Majora's Mask remake soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 am
Whatever happens in the future Zelda games whether they be 3DS or WiiU I'll just be happy for new games in my beloved series. mrgreen  

bastion797

Dapper Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
The Latest in Gaming (Previews and News)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games