Leer Tevvd [Red Velvet] | iStoleYurVamps

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lust Equate Sin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 pm
I'm on a (Lime) Boat
User Image Leer Tevvd

Drink: Red Velvet
Mixed from: Lyre Caliph Runt and Cala Coup
Ingredients:: Gin, Pisang Ambon, Sprite, Lime Juice, Grenadine
Dislikes: Lyre, messes, trashy romance novels

Personality
-Social:
-Polite:
-Easily Interested:
-Hard to Impress:  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 pm
The Best of You (Mixed)
User ImageUser Image

In thread RP
[PRP] Fishy Fishy Fishy (Leer and Heat)
In thread RP (log below)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm
Quote:
Lady: *pours grenadine into a saucer*

Foe: -takes a deep breath, enjoying the scent of fresh grenadine nearby- "Mmmm, smells like me~" -heels click as she makes her way over to Lady, peeking over her shoulder with a sultry grin- "What are you doing over there?"

Lady: Nothing worth noting. *doesn't look away from the saucer, making little swirls in it with one finger*

Foe: -lifts her brows curiously, crossing her arms behind her back as she slowly steps out from behind Lady to her front, red eyes following her pale fingers in the vibrant liquid- If something isn't worth noting then it isn't worth doing, is it? -smirks subtly, leaning just a bit closer to get a better whiff of the lovely scent-

Lyre: *Totally watching the ladies...just not their faces*

Leer: *admires the clean thread and not the ladies* *cuz that's just rude*

Foe: -lifts her brows curiously, crossing her arms behind her back as she slowly steps out from behind Lady to her front, red eyes following her pale fingers in the vibrant liquid- If something isn't worth noting then it isn't worth doing, is it? -smirks subtly, leaning just a bit closer to get a better whiff of the lovely scent-

Lady: *inspects Lyre's face, after jotting down an opening line on her napkin* ... Are you certain? *looks to Foe* You think it's true?

Foe: -looks over to Lyre and Lady, grinning with a hand on her hip- It could be... -smirks mischievously at Lyre- But why go out of your way for someone desperate? It's not as fun~ -chuckles somewhat apologetically to Lyre; it was all in good fun-

Leer: Um- Opening? I uh- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- *he makes the mistake of looking at her chest as he stumbles a bit back, blushing constant* I am just a bit unused to such attentions is all, I- um. *another glance at her chest* Yes.

Lyre: *grinning, he leans towards Lady* Oh, no, desperate would be me trying to write sappy love songs that sound terrible. I am more about having a good time you know? But I can assure you I am very kissable, and highly skilled.

Lady: *writes down another line and ponders over it* I'm not so sure you'd be this amorous if you knew me better.

Lyre: Maybe we can take the time to get to know each other better? Drinks and some dancing? Heck, I'm even down for a few games. Eletronic or table top or whatever other games you like.

Lady: *adds the finishing touches to a first time love poem* All that for a kiss?

Lithely: *spots the group and strides on over to see what’s going on, giving Lyre a punch on the shoulder and winking at Lady* Everything good here?

Lady: *casually hands Lithely the napkin with the poem, neatly folded*

Lithely: Oh, what’s this? *unfolds the napkin in front of her and reads it* …<3 *carefully folds it up again and makes a move to give Lady a big kiss on the lips*

Lady: *runs her fingers through Lithely's hair playfully*

Lyre: ...Well, or just having fun. Kissing is a cherry on top of having fun you know? *winces at the punch before watching them make out* Or I can watch. That's fine too. *he smiles, pull out his phone* Shall I get a snapshot?

Lithely: *smooches Lady’s nose as well, just because it’s cute, and then stands beside her for Lyre to take a picture* Well you’re not joining in that’s for sure. Take the snapshot. *grin*

Lady: *puts her arm around Lithely's waist*

Lyre: *take the picture with a click of the camera phone* Hey, a guy can dream right?

Foe: -notices the glances, crossing her arms under her chest and standing up straighter to draw further attention to her bust- -gives him a somewhat deadpan stare, just the ghost of a grin and eyebrow raise pulling at her features until his big finish of "yes"- -can't hold it anymore and snerks, shaking her head- Poor guy. You're so clueless. -nods to Lyre and Lady, catching sight of a new drinkgirl she hadn't seen before, smooching Lady's nose- Gotta have some more initiative. How else are you gonna make any friends? -gives her hips a bit of a sway at the last word, subtly suggesting those kinds of friends-

Leer: *blushing he huffs* I... I was under the impression friendship usually was less physical, and those types of friendships were more about obtaining a mutual satisfaction. Thus far, I have not obtained such... 'friends.' *he uses finger quotes over the word* Not to say I am adverse to such, but it is not a thing I am actively seeking. *he keeps looking at her chest* .....Are you suggesting you would like such.. friendship? *His face is just as red as his hair*

Lithely: That’s what I’ve always loved about you, Lyre, your optimism. Keep dreaming sweetie. *winks* Send the picture to me. *looks back at Lady, a thoughtful gleam in her eyes* And here I was just thinking how best to take the initiative…

Lady: *grins, curling a finger into Lithely's hair* You can still try.

Foe: Depends on the friends -smirks mischievously, hands on her hips- -watches him carefully, all of his fumbling mannerisms. It was adorable, really- -raises her eyebrows in amusement when he finally seems to catch on, looking down at her own chest for a moment- Well, I'm not saying I'm not interested -another grin, she nudges him with her hip before turning on her heel and walking over to Lithely and Lady-

Lithely: Well then, I’d hate to let you down. Prepare to be wooed. *bumps her hip gently against Lady’s and watches Foe’s approach*

Lyre: Hey, have to stay positive else I'd be down for the count you know? My dreams are pretty easy going overall. Just want to have a bit of fun. *fiddles with his phone* And sent. You want a copy Lady? Does mean I'll need you number.

Leer: *still blushing, he swallows as her hip bumps his and she walks away* *his eyes follow her before he does, stepping next to her* You're not one for straight answers are you? *he reaches out to grab her hip* If I said I was interested, would that peek your interest? *even as he says this, he's red*

Foe: -chuckles when he catches up with her- Straight answers aren't as fun. -taken aback when he grabs her hip, turning to face him with a sly grin- Are you~? -runs a pale hand through her long green hair- Interest peeked. What are we going to do about this? -chides mockingly, resting her arms in such a way as to call further attention to her chest-

Leer: *standing straight, he tries to collect himself* I am interested. Pursuing you should have hinted as much. *though his voice is relatively calm, his blush refuses to vanish* We could go rather the traditional route, with dinner and a movie. Or, we could go dancing. Though, the dancing would possible be at a club. Get some coffee? *A shrug, though he shifts his feet, unsure as his gaze falls back briefly to her chest.* Unless you have something else in mind. Skipping those thing... happens I am told. *his blush hits it's peek at that.*

Foe: -her grin widens, looking a little more playful but also a bit devious- Do "friends" go on dates? -runs a hand through her hair, red eyes glancing off to the side as she gives the idea some thought- Hm. I don't know about you but I generally like to skip the bullshit. We both know we'd be dancing around it anyhow, so what's the point? Unless it'd make you more... comfortable? -narrows eyes mischievously, reaching up and giving his bangs a quick ruffle- -entirely amused by how awkward he is but damned if he doesn't keep his voice smooth despite it!-

Leer: *he huff at the hair ruffling before brushing it back out and making sure his hat is still on* 'Friends' do whatever they wish. Dates or not. As for dancing, I like to think that it's part of the build up. It's less comfort and more.. * he waves his hand as if dismissing it* It's enjoyable. But if you don't want to, we can um- *at this he blushes again, clearing his throat before leaning into her* We can always skip dinner and go right for dessert. Or...do you prefer less sweet things?

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

C*cktail Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces