[PRP] Fishy Fishy Fishy (Leer and Heat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm
It was a a gift he said, from him and that one chick who housed them yet he’d never even..met. Either way, waking up to your ‘dad’ yelling that ‘It’s time to go fishing my boy’ like it was the greatest thing in the world….yeah. NOT the greatest thing in the world Lyre. Not at all, especially at the idea of them on a boat that was far too big for them, far too dangerous to go out alone, and just where would they fish they didn’t even have pole an- Leer was silenced from rambling by the cash and note. The tank was in the living room, it was set up for salt water, and he was told to buy ‘the prettiest fish he wanted provided it wouldn’t try to eat them or kill them’.

An easy enough request to comply with, Leer was sure that he would be fine. Getting dressed and heading out, he decided to stop at the bar and make sure Lyre was okay with him being out ‘alone’. Granted, he could walk to the place but her wasn’t very…tall. It would be a bit of an adventure.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:31 am
Heat trotted to and fro around the bar. The little sheep was clearly on a mission of some sort! An intense and determined look was spread across his face. But, he didn't really appear to be doing anything... He wasn't picking anything up, he wasn't speaking-- he was just running about. The strawberry-horned c*cktail was working out. Heat had been told that the ladies appreciated that sort of thing, so why not give it a shot?

On his exercising endeavor, the sheep found himself almost running into Leer. "W-woah!" Heat cried out, halting himself before he could impact his fellow c*cktail. "Sorry about that.. that!" He fretted. A hoof came up to the side of his face, scratching his cheek a tad nervously.

Roadkill

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:41 pm
The clatter of hooves went unnoticed as he looked for Lyre, (sadly, the man was no where in sight, it figured). The sudden shock of turning to see a sheepish cocktail was a bit of surprise, and Leer couldn't help but take a step back. Still he was apologizing, so, not harm done, even if he hadn't even run into him. "Ah, it's alright, you didn't run into me so, I'm quite alright. May I ask why you're running about? And oh, you haven't seen Ly- er, a very bright yellow trimmed fellow with lemon slice goggles have you? If not that's fine, I just wanted to ask him something before going to buy a pet fish."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:08 pm
"May I ask why you're running about?"

The sheep blinked, trying to process this. Perhaps it really was a strange sight and didn't make all too much sense. Well, it made sense to Heat and that was what mattered! "Getting girls!" he blurted out. Wait, that wasn't it at all! That was completely the wrong thing to say. "That is..." he began to correct himself. "That is.. I'm working o-out!" A quick assured nod accompanied his words. "Staying in shape-- shape is great!" Those were much better things to say and Heat felt that he had redeemed his flub and was much more cool now.

Before he could ramble any further, the other c*cktail was asking a question. "Lemon slice goggles..." he pondered. He couldn't recall anyone with such a strange accessory, and that was no good! Being helpful was nice, but Heat often lacked the answers to peoples' questions. "Nope," Heat settled on finally. What was he supposed to say anyway? He couldn't lie! That wouldn't even make sense. And speaking of not making sense-- did he say something about buying a pet fish?

"A pet fi-fish!" he exclaimed, rather surprised. "What are you-- you going to do with a pet fish," Heat genuinely questioned.

Roadkill

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Getting... girls?

Leer wasn't sure how running around indoors got girls but if it worked then maybe- "Oh! I see. Well, wouldn't a treadmill be better?" Working out to get girls made sense, running around at seemingly random did not. "But yeah, staying in shape is good, girls or not. One should be healthy first and foremost."
The news that Lyre hadn't been seen got a small sigh and shrug. "And thank you anyway. Lyre is... hard to miss I think. He's they type to make a scene of arriving and leaving. He's that sort of.. cocktail." A pain when it was past midnight and Leer just wanted to sleep. Whoever paid their room and rent must have had the hours of the dead. "But yes, my umm.. patron I suppose and Lyre are letting me buy a fish. And... It will... be my pet?" He gave the sheep a confused look. "What else would I do with it? It will be an aquatic companion. You're welcome to join me. Truthfully, going out alone is rather..daunting in some ways."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 am
Heat had no clue what a treadmill actually was (having never seen one before), but he nodded his head just the same. He could at least agree on the staying in shape part honestly! Girls or not, though. Hmm, well, he supposed that it was good to be healthy and in shape no matter the reasoning behind it, but girls sure were nice.

The c*cktail began to explain his reasoning behind the pet fish, but it wasn't making much sense. Heat crinkled a wooly brow as the other spoke. Specifically the phrase of "aquatic companion" had bewildered him the most. Could he breathe underwater like a fish? Did he have gills? That would be pretty cool! But it might not be polite to ask about such things, so Heat kept a hold on his own tongue. Then, an offer to go along with this c*cktail. That could be pretty fun...

"But--but, you don't even know my name!" Heat placed both hooves on his hips, examining Leer with a discerning eye. "And I don't know yours," he added. With that, it was only right to introduce himself. "The name's Heat! It's n-nice meeting you." More nodding, but this one firm and decidedly manly. "Once we know each other... then it's okay if I come with you!"

Roadkill

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Leer laughed lightly. "It's alright." His smile wasn't fading, even when faced with Heat looking at him with uncertainty. "My name is Leer, Leer Tevvd." The last name come out odd, but then, when did it not? Lyre had told him it was the best name and the one who named him might have been a bit drunk. Somehow, this hardly surprised him given Lyre and the fact he had not idea who even was his gaurdian.

"I'm Lyre's...son I suppose you could say. He likes to say I'm 'freshly mixed' which personally I find a bit insulting truth be told." A sigh as he looked once more for his father. "He's less mature than I am but, what can you do? But, now that introductions are in order and I've probably bored you with my semi-family history, will you accompany me? Now that I think about it... This will be the first pet in the apartment...." A pause. "Think it should be tropical?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 pm
So his name was Leer. Heat would have to pocket that away and try to remember it for later. The sheep repeated it in his head several times to make it stick. Then, he went on to explain his origins, his 'father', his guardian, his-- gee, this really was like a mini history lesson! Heat supposed that he didn't mind such things, and guessed that it was interesting enough. Even Leer acknowledged that he may have bored Heat, after all.

Back to the subject of fish... "Tropical," Heat pursed his sheepish lips in thought. When the word tropical was used, he thought more flavor-wise than anything else. Something delightfully fruity and exotic! Yummmm... oh, wait, he was getting off track. "That'd.. would be cool!" Heat beamed.

A sudden realization had hit the sheep. Reaching both hooves up, he adjusted his collar. "Do you know-- know where the pet store is?" If he was going on a trip with this Leer fellow, then he'd hope he had some sort of semblance of direction. "That's important," he stated, tilting his head to one side. His expression stayed neutral despite his quizzical pose.

Roadkill

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm
Leer thought less of flavor and more of colors when he thought of tropical. Bright, vivid, much like his red and Lyre's yellow. Maybe a sea anemone would be cool too even if it wasn't a fish. Oh wait off topic. "Yeah, the apartment I'm at is pretty muted with the colors, so a bright fish would be good I think. Plus, I really like bright colors." He grinned.

The question got a laugh. "Yeah, It's just a little ways down, look I even printed out a map!" Reaching into his pocket he did indeed, have a map, as well several notes, one being 'make sure to water the cactus' and 'get eggs'. "Um, just ignore the notes I uh, tend try an conserve paper."  
C*cktail

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games