Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 pm
*runs around in a circle* Oh god I have more then enough gold to donate 24 bil more to get entered into a chance to be in the manga, on the one hand mangadom on the other I probably won't win and Reaper does the manga art (blah)

[edit] After posting and calmly thinking I'm not doing it I really do not like her style (her women look well kind of manly)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 pm
Gah! Garlic....@_@

Garlic herb chicken may sound good, but dang! I think they overdid the seasoning.  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 pm
Wait, the second season of Free! is out? OOOHHHHH I gotta go watch it then! D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 pm
*GASP*

I cannot believe the gold sink gives you a chance at being the manga. eek

If I could get that...I'd give up my backwings quest for sure....

*looks sadly at inventory* Yeahh, my precious items are getting weeded out. So much for stockpiling...  

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm
KaguraSakata
*runs around in a circle* Oh god I have more then enough gold to donate 24 bil more to get entered into a chance to be in the manga, on the one hand mangadom on the other I probably won't win and Reaper does the manga art (blah)

[edit] After posting and calmly thinking I'm not doing it I really do not like her style (her women look well kind of manly)

I don't blame you one bit. And besides, for all that gold, you could get avatar items instead.

*side thought* I really wish tektek would get caught up on all the item updates because I have a ton of stuff that really needs to be updated.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:06 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
KaguraSakata

I don't blame you one bit. And besides, for all that gold, you could get avatar items instead.

*side thought* I really wish tektek would get caught up on all the item updates because I have a ton of stuff that really needs to be updated.

lol yeah except there is literally nothing I want right now except maybe those antique wing's from this gold sink I'll see how cheap they wind up getting, in the mean time I shall shop for art.  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 pm
I think I'm the edge of an art binge just got one new piece just now and got another accepted so I have 4 more pieces coming eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:08 pm
          Wish me luck. I sunk enough gold for entries into the Doll and Manga Guest Spot drawings.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 pm
I've raised a portion of the 25bil but I'm a long way away. Still, it's only for a shot at it...I don't really have good luck with drawings sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:17 pm
Cel is coloring some art this evening, so any appearance in Towns will be hit and miss. I'll see how much progress I make in the next hour.  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 am
My bro's been raging because of world cup. I'm pretty sure his computer's been already thrown out the window. Also love stage is here. LOVE STAGE IS HERE. THE ANIME I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR IS HERE. AND DRAMATICAL MURDER. AND FREE. AND HAMATORA. GODDAMMIT I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW
and I need to get on towns more. blegh, I sleep too early.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 pm
          Hey dudes they put Barton in Towns 2 finally. And once codemonkey fixes the scaling issues with the new areas we can all try hanging out in Barton to see if it's going to be a good secondary place for us. He sped up a lot of the animation so you move super fast and if you blink you miss yourself getting gold and trash in the neighborhoods now.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:42 pm
Chibi Halo
          Hey dudes they put Barton in Towns 2 finally. And once codemonkey fixes the scaling issues with the new areas we can all try hanging out in Barton to see if it's going to be a good secondary place for us. He sped up a lot of the animation so you move super fast and if you blink you miss yourself getting gold and trash in the neighborhoods now.

Oh good I was just in there good know the scale issue is going to be fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm
First it's hardly any trash at all, now it's trash on fast forward! xd

Chibi Halo
          He sped up a lot of the animation so you move super fast and if you blink you miss yourself getting gold and trash in the neighborhoods now.

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:53 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
First it's hardly any trash at all, now it's trash on fast forward! xd

Chibi Halo
          He sped up a lot of the animation so you move super fast and if you blink you miss yourself getting gold and trash in the neighborhoods now.

It's like watching one of those old timey silent movies. xp

Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games