Submit

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 pm
Alright to help with any confusion. Each certain area is for the that specific element or for a roleplay that will be going on in that certain area. So say that the rouge group (which will be lead by Darkness) says that they will be going to find out information about the Fire Region. The roleplay will take place in that certain area and will continue in that area until whatever was going to be done gets done. The "May your Tears Run Red" forum is the open world forum where anyone can post and come together. If you are a earth element that ran off or a traitor fire element this is where you would most likely meet up with me or Hikigane.

Other roleplays my go on in other areas while other regions are in motion, we can also go back to the same region multiple times just to keep things going. Myself and Hikigane have taken on other elemental roles just so one place doesn't have just one person and they are just wondering around alone. I mentioned the each person may only have two characters, an element and a hunter, if you wish to take on another element you may do so but only if you can keep up with each character.

If fore any reason we do not have any leaders, I am not taking leadership if you want it, in the regions myself or Hikigane will take leadership until we are challenge. When leadership is questioned there will be a duel between the two and this is where the fun dice game will come into play. While dueling the very last punch that is given the dice will roll and the one with the highest number (of course) takes leadership. The other will not die but their honor will be tarnished and their butts will be kicked. Any questions or concerns please let Hikigane or I know and we can help you out with anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 pm
The other regions and areas still need a little more work, so if you have any ideas that you may want to add please let us know. We will try to post the basics up like a town, store, lake, even a church in some places.

Also ^ ^ please invite friends if you like.  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MixBreedBecky
Crew

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Hikigane_Trijen
The other regions and areas still need a little more work, so if you have any ideas that you may want to add please let us know. We will try to post the basics up like a town, store, lake, even a church in some places.

Um... Do you think it's a good idea to have a place for the hunters? Like a place they sleep and eat or just hang out...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm
MixBreedBecky
Hikigane_Trijen

Um... Do you think it's a good idea to have a place for the hunters? Like a place they sleep and eat or just hang out...

That is a good idea lol like a hunters hideout or something like that ^ ^  

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MixBreedBecky
Crew

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:10 pm
Hikigane_Trijen
MixBreedBecky
Hikigane_Trijen

That is a good idea lol like a hunters hideout or something like that ^ ^

Yeah... ^^ Something like that. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:07 pm
I am working on the hunters hideout... it's underground and Becky I haven't received a hunter profile from you. When you get the time can you send it to me please  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MixBreedBecky
Crew

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:19 pm
xXFallen_Into_DarknessXx
I am working on the hunters hideout... it's underground and Becky I haven't received a hunter profile from you. When you get the time can you send it to me please

I had sent it to Hikigane... He's trying to help with it, like the Hunter power, but we can't think of one...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:27 pm
hunters dont have to have powers mainly weapons but its good he just didnt tell me  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MixBreedBecky
Crew

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:29 pm
xXFallen_Into_DarknessXx
hunters dont have to have powers mainly weapons but its good he just didnt tell me

Not really powers, like something they could fight back with, you know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:30 pm
yep sure do  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MixBreedBecky
Crew

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm
xXFallen_Into_DarknessXx
yep sure do

Yeah... That's what were stuck at...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:04 pm
Update:

Hello again, solving another possible question, so there is the cities and then there is the "May Your Tears Run Red". Red forum is a roleplay that is the outer cities, not really main ones to name or worry about so any misc roleplays can happen here. When it comes to a main roleplay, that gets taken to one of the main cites. The introductions to each area is where the same elements can converse or meet up with hunters or just live, again when a main roleplay will happen (and I will let it be known to others what's going on here I will make an announcement) we will take the roleplay to that city and start main story lines in that area. That is why different areas are being made. As of right now, there is no basic story line, it's mainly an introduction to others so we can get a basic knowledge of who you and your characters are.

Now about your guardians, you have these because they are your life source, they are what makes up your element. In order for you to communicate with your guardian, each city has a shrine, which allows you to communicate. In each shrine, the energy knocks your unconscious, your soul leaves your body, and then its brought to your guardian's domain as it may. The trick is is that this domain is in the block subconsciousness in your head, that no one can access except you.

Hunters, what's your main purpose, why to collect elemental souls for gain. When you kill an elemental, their element is left behind but only for a few hours. If you let the soul be, it will simply find a mother's womb and implant itself in a growing fetus (it's how they keep going) but if you obtain the element, which you can get when you use a hunter's medallion, you bring it back to the leader and he/she pays you in gold depending what element is brought. What they do with the soul, it's up to them.

Feel free to invite others if you seem to get be getting interested or are liking the forum, the more we have, the more fun we all can have  

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100

xXJust_Think_About_ItXx
Captain

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am
I just want to let everyone know that I am still alive -waves- Hi and I am still in this thing. I just got a lot on my plate and long work ours till midnight and school in the morning. I still want to kick this thing off and keep it going! We need more people. thanks for your time  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 pm
There should be more areas in the Land of decay i was thinking a palace, town,market.  

Berserkersaint
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Hikigane_Trijen
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm
Doom_Viper_D
There should be more areas in the Land of decay i was thinking a palace, town,market.

I know, I was working on some new places to add. You could help me come up with some new places if you want.  
Dawning of a New Era (OOC update)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff