Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Extended Discussion
What is your opinion on masters and slaves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  I don't like having someone else in control of my life.
  born to serve.
View Results

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm
Or if not SSC then at least RACK.
Quote:
I'm not making a harsh judgement of anything I am simply saying that the master/slave acts some people have going on online that they may think are real are far from it and I'm sure if any of those 'slaves' were actually subjected to punishments like a humbler or even actually flogged they would probably cry and want to quit insted of understanding that they did something wrong and deserve the punishment they are reciving.

OP- Did you know there are some people who aren't into things like S and M but are still into bondage, discipline, domination and submission? I am 1000x more interested in the psychological parts than the Sadism and Masochism.

The whole "true slave" thing is ego-BS.
People may not have the same kinds of likes- but that doesn't make them "true" or not. cat_rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:20 pm
I have slaves and subs, and I'm not a man. I don't do the whole sadism/ masochism thing. I would like to say that there's no such thing as a 'true' slave- just like dominants, they come in all types. I doubt honestly many people who do it online understand what it really means. Hell, sometimes my own slaves and subs don't get it. It can be difficult to comprehend, the entire process, but if you get the right people together.. you can do anything ^.^  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 am
I don't know, to each their own really. I just know I wouldn't be happy acting like somebody's slave.

I don't want to feel owned, used or have someone make all my decisions for me, I used to being one to do make my own choices and do what I want. I think I would be more of a dominatrix if I was ever comfortable in a long term relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm
Well my partner and I tried to work out intimate (edit: something MUCH more passionate) roles...we tried to define who was who...the problem was that we were both dominate...so we dropped the whole role thing in our second year...and now just operate as equals.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm
I might be a little weird, but I would want neither even a small amount of dominance or a small amount of submission out of a relationship. I would want everything 50/50.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff