Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
SOE Spells & Upgrades - UC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Fire

Pyro - create flame projectiles - attack
Igni - set wooden objects on fire by touching them - support
Vapor - evaporate small patches of water - support
Firewall - create a protective circle of fire - support
Candle - light up dark places - support
Flame Trail - quick flame that travels on the ground in a short line - attack
Torch - set one enemy on fire - attack
Cinder - large flame projectile - attack
Blue Fire - create Blue Fire - support
Din's Fire - you should know what this does - attack
Bombos - you should know what this does - attack

Earth
Pitfall - destabilizes the ground below an enemy, causing it to cave in and crush them - attack
Pathmaker - fill gaps and holes with sand - support
Earth Wall - create a barrier of stone - support
Gorgon - temporarily turn enemy to stone - attack
Shockwave - hit the ground, creating a damaging circular wave - attack
Soil - heal nearby ally - support
Terra Firma - create small stone ledges in midair - support
Din's Kiss - slightly alter gravity around the caster, increasing speed - support
Graviton - slightly alter gravity around an enemy, slowing them down - support
Quake - you should know what this is - attack
Rockslide - summon boulders to rain down on the enemy - attack

Lightning:
Static - causes nearby enemies to cling to each other - support
Spark - small lightning projectiles - attack

Forest:
Seed - restore life to rotting trees - support
Synth - herbs surround and heal an ally - support
Fallen Leaves - summons a mass of leaves to allow access to areas, regardless of season - support

Water:
Aqua - fill cups & other small things with water - support
Osmose - create water projectiles - attack
Chill - freeze nearby water - support
Wellspring - healing water - support
Floodgates - water barrier - support
Hail - barrage of hail - attack

Kallori
Get ready for...IMAGINATION AT WORK!!

Gonna be a storm of ideas blowin' through here!

Downpour - Water Type, creates a solitary torrent of water over a designated area.
Crack Job - Thunder Type, lets loose an electrical barrier in which the size represents the user's ability and concentration.
Wall of Vines - Forest Type, creates a sturdy wall made from vines, tree roots, and other assorted forestry. Its sturdiness is represented in the user's will.
Gale Force - Wind Type, blows everything away, and can even tear up objects stuck in the ground.
Magma Gush - Fire Type, Allows the user to send a stream of lava at their foe and break weak defenses of any kind.
Earth Lift - Earth Type, allows the user to break off a large chunk of earth to crush foes or small, numerous ones to pelt the foe with.

I think that's all the elements, other than light and shadow. Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

Why thank you!

I'll see what can think of for wind, light and shadow.

*ahem*

[[Wind]]
Tornado (attack) - create a small whirlwind to launch at foes. If it is created over terrain such as sand, it will absorb it, increasing power slightly.
Uplift (support) Create a cushion for falling comrades, or use it to jump to new heights.
Swirl (attack) - make a small rotation in the wind, creating an "arrow" that packs a lot of punch, and if powerful enough, can even puncture.

[[Light]]
Divinity (support) - creates a bright flash of light, blinding all foes in the immediate area and also healing nearby comrades.
Sanctity (support) - raise an ally's power and defense briefly.
Purity (support) - cure an ally of any illness.

[[Shadow]]
Jump (support) - Sneak in the shadows themselves, jumping from one to the next.
Dodge (support) - Become an enigmatic shadow, allowing any projectile or attack to completely miss.
Burn (attack) - Dive into the foe's shadow and override, causing extreme pain and the inability for the host to concentrate. Destroys a foe from the inside out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 am
The only 3 magic spells I remember from ALttP are Bombos, Quake, and Ether. I take it the other 3 are Din's Fire, Nayru's Love and Farore's Wind?

Also, Thunder Arrows!

That's all I got for now.  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm
MOVED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:56 am
MOVED

Izzy Talliessin

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 pm
Wow, long list!

Whenever I try to work with the elements (and remember their colors) I refer to our magical leprechaun friend the rainbow (dorky, I know, but it works!)

So with this odd thing in mind, what if we could combine elements? Make more powerful spells that have more than one element type?
I was thinking this could only work if you're a master mage (max out on levels for an element type) if you reach max levels with compatible types, you can learn their combinations! (for example, fire and earth to create Fire/Earth Type)
What I mean by "compatible" is each Type can only be used with it's neighbor type (to do this, refer to the rainbow)

Since Fire (Red) sits on top, it can only join with Earth (orange) or Wind (Purple) because joining with water is contradictory, thunder is absolutely useless, and forest is completely vulnerable.

If you guys can figure out this system, we're gonna have even more spells to think of and use!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am
Wow, Kallori. Luke is right, you ARE a beast on stilts. I can honestly say, I never thought of combining them.

But yes, I'm glad you came to the rainbow conclusion. We told ourselves not to get too carried away with all the Element possibilities, and just make six, one for each of the primary and secondary colors. Easy representation, easy on the eyes, and easy to remember. And now we can use that when we combine them! Muwahaha!!!

...But first, let's finish this damnable list. sweatdrop  

Izzy Talliessin

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm
MOVED

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Kindof Important:

So, I recently had an epiphany. I remembered that I had planned to make this RP much simpler, and more free, than TFWL was. But by constantly trying to shape everything with list after list after list, it's becoming less simple, and less free. This shall eventually lead to the RP dying or just becoming unbearable, and/or the loss of what few shreds of sanity I have left. So..... yeah.

SO. I've decided, for the magic, why don't we just wing it? I know, we've worked on a shitload of spells. But should I really be thinking up a set group of ways for everyone to cast their magic? ******** no! We've got brains, we should be able to come up with whatever we want! From this moment on, I swear not to restrict the amount/use/whatever of spells anymore. You can have what you want (as long as it's reasonable; a low-level mage with not much experience wouldn't be able to cast something that makes half the world explode), and cast what you want, gosh darn the consequences! Let the awesomeness of pure imagination ensue! Let every man, woman and child go to the streets and scream the jubilant news that we shall be free! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, I'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Izzy Talliessin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm
....Um.... Okaaaayyyyyyy.

Does this mean I should destroy the list?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:04 pm
NO!!!!!!

...Well.... Don't delete Kal's ideas. Keep those. Our list, you can delete.

Actually.... Kal might want to keep those for reference. Hell, we might all want those for reference at some point. So no. No deletion. Putting all the ideas into one post would be good, though. Good idea to clean up before I DESTROY EVERYTHING MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Now that we have returned to a free society without the insane, self-sustaining laws of evil men, I shall rebuild our society with pure, complete, and uniform chaos! Let the blood of tax collectors and credit card holders run freely in the streets! Let the cries of the weak and abused become the strengthened marching song of the liberated! The merciless death of the false god that is Order shall usher in a new era, wherefore we and our ilk shall paint the world crimson with the victory song of our glorious discord! HAIL THE CHAMPIONS OF THE NEW DAWN! THE NECKS OF THE WASTEFUL AND STAGNANT SHALL NOT BE SPARED THE AXE, NOR THE CONDEMNATION OF CHAOS!  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Izzy Talliessin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 pm
Um...Okay, dude.... I think you need to caaaaaaallllmmmm doooooooooowwwwn. *takes coffee away from Banshee*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm
Nay! Never! I shall have chaos and anarchy!!! Eris and Dysnomia!!! Poprocks and Coke!!! PUPPY DOGS AND KITTIES!!!!!  

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Izzy Talliessin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:12 pm
Of course you will, buddy. Of course you will.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:09 pm
O.O'

*think Luke has lost whatever sanity was left*

*ahem* but yes, keep the list. I can't remember every damn spell there is. I may think of a few more from time to time for addition [in fact, I'd do so if I had my comp] so expect some spontaneous ideas.  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pumpkinlanding
Captain

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:27 am
There, everything is clean and tidy. And... I'll write new stuff at the top of the first post at some other time. Soon...yes, soon..... MUWAHAHAHAA!!!  
[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff