Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Event: The Cataclysm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 pm
Im agreeing with tamake. Neutrals are like: I'm too lazy to pick a side but I'll still offer my opinions but im stiff neutral even if my opinions favor one side. It is impossible to be neutral and participate in things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:37 pm
ZarAburame
Im agreeing with tamake. Neutrals are like: I'm too lazy to pick a side but I'll still offer my opinions but im stiff neutral even if my opinions favor one side. It is impossible to be neutral and participate in things.

I agree but I'm playing a new character and have yet to really develop her so I have no idea where she would side if I know nothing about the side. I'll pick a side once I know something about them, until then I can't pick because I have no reason to go either way and what's the point of fighting if you don't believe in what you are fighting for.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:48 pm
Christian13000
Name: Christian Martinez
Date of Birth: 7th/12
Age Fifteen
Place of Birth: Mount Holly, New Jersey (United States)
Ethnic: Hispanic (Costa Rican/Puerto Rican)
Color Hair: Black
Alignment: Pure, Bent on Justice.
Personality: The strong, but silent type.
Biography:
Only after Christian's thirteenth birthday, did a world fatalistic, and unjust open up before pure eyes. Blood-lust, and war became apparent, but seemingly a small problem for a child bent on justice. An act too make evil dissipate meant even to its simplest form, judgement. Though even erasing a smudge of evil was going to be a challenge for a teenager, whose only fight was against AD-HD. Though the small amount of information given by hospital, and other know sources indicate that this child points in the direction of a saint.

Digimon:
First; Veemon [R], ExVeemon [C], SkullGreymon , BlackWarGreymon [M], ChaosWarGreymon [M], WarGreymon [M], VictoryGreymon [M]

Second; Guilmon [R], GeoGreymon [C], RizeGreymon , ShineGreymon [M], ShineGreymon Burst Mode [M], SaberLeomon [M], Omnimon [M]

Third; Gigimon [T], BlackGuilmon [R], BlackGrowlmon [C], BlackWarGrowlmon , ChaosGallantmon [M], ChaosGallantmon Core [M]

Fourth; Gargomon [C], BlackRapidmon , BlackMegaGargomon [M], WarGreymon [M], Omnimon [M], Omnimon X [M]
(Link)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 pm
lief_7
Tamake-Sempai
IM SICK OF THIS YOU CAN'T BE NEUTRAL

but we don't know anything about either side. Not all characters are pure good or pure evil, some of us evaluate the situation before picking a side and some of us work for a price. If the evil side wants me they're gonna have to hire me. until then I work for neither side. Or you could tell us something about the two sides and then would could pick.

I agree to this comment. We need a little more to go on before we pick a side, but... if it's that big of a deal to you (just as you did to Karan), you can always just place the neutrals on which ever side you feel that would work best. If they are "True" neutrals, then they should be able to act accordingly on both sides.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:39 pm
Because Fudge doesn't think I can be a Main Villain, I'll help out my buddy D and be a Main Hero. Hope that works.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:02 pm
Oh Rebecca's definitely on the good side, I just put her alignment as 'Chaotic Good-True Neutral' because she tends to vary between the two.

Being a main hero would be nice. That is all.

ilinkzeldi

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Username: ZaurielGuardianAngel
Name: Zauriel "Real"
Alignment: good
Personality: Real has a mysterious, and calm demeanor. A very good liar, he makes a point of keeping himself difficult to read, coming off as fooling around when really his mind is at work manipulating the other members around him. Nevertheless this is just a defense he uses to protect himself from getting hurt. Once you really get to know him he is very very sarcastic and laid-back, "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including in battles. He also is very kind and protective side towards his friends. Real hates talking about his past because of his hard childhood.
Biography:Born an only child Real was given everything he would ever want: loving parents, great friends, and a great school. He was a straight A student with a good life ahead of him. He loved his family and he knew he was loved back. One his 12th birthday he heard his parents arguing over something and Real was afraid for he had never heard them argue before. Entering the room he saw his father and his mother. The looks on their faces was on that he had never seen. Once noticing that he was in the room his mom raced to him and told him ti go back into his room. Every night since than they have spent their times fighting. It soon took a toll on Real's attitude cauasing him to act out of character and become one of the bad kids. He stopped hanging with his old friends for the new set of bad kids, but there was one friend that stayed with him. This was the only real friend he had. Her name was Kayla. They grew up together from a young age. When things got too much to handle he moved in with her and lived there ever since.

Digimon:Elecmon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 pm
Username: Roharu Eruna
Name: Mike Hunt
Job: Student

Abilities: Eidetic memory (capable to memorize images, texts, and even sounds with great precision and in considerable quantity). Also able to estimate speed, angles and distance at plain sight. Easily capable to learn many things, however he has a complete lack of physical attributes.

Equipment: Digivice, syringes filled with anesthesia (works as both, self defense or to calm the pain in case of an accident), travel bag.

Personality: Mike is normally alone all the time, ever since he was little he learns, the bad way, that no one wants to be get along with a little genius, even professors didn't like him. Mike distrusts almost everyone and is never a 'nice' with the people he met at first. He's independent and have a character a little too strong for his own good. However, he will do anything he can to protect the few people that he could consider his 'friends'.

Biography: Since the age of six, Mike noted his facility in various subject on school, even correcting his teachers sometime, which wasn't a nice idea (even thought he was right and they were wrong). Little by little he decided that, in order to fit in properly, remains with a low profile. He spends the rest of his training to became a Tamer as a normal kid, while in secret, he keeps developing his analytic abilities on his own home. Not even his parents know about his high IQ.

Alignment: He only answer to logic.

Digimon:

Dragord: Dracomon ==> Coredramon (B) ==> Wingdramon ==> Slayerdramon

Extra Notes/Other: Mike is a rational boy, doesn't believe in religion, honor or any other abstract thing... however he is willing to adapt to any situation even if it is against his believing in order to have a better life. He can be quite of a sociopath once in a while.

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 am
Name : Rikun Freigon
Alignment : Unsure
Appearance
Personality : Loud, friendly, and talkative, but with a quieter and more reserved side to him. Very quick to voice his opinions and sometimes stubborn, but he has enough humility to know when he's wrong. Tends to be sarcastic, has a pretty good sense of humor and likes cracking jokes, though a lot of his jokes are just internet references. Though he's very bright and upbeat most of the time, he also has moments of insecurity, during which he's more quiet, reserved, solitary, and cynical.

BIO : For the most part, just a regular nerdy kid who liked to draw, play video games, get out and explore the canyons of native Colorado every now and again... His life isn't exciting in the last, he'd tell you; he grew up in a nice neighborhood full of nice kids and went to a nice school where he got a nice education. And it just could not be more boring. Yeah, he had it great, but where's the excitement in life without a little spice, he wondered? Even the canyon was empty and barren of life... If only life were more like video games. That's what he thought before he stumbled into the Digital World... Now he's a newcomer in an alien world. He knows of Digimon, he's watched the show, owns a few cards, and played the video game... but none of that could prepare him for what he was about to get involved in. He doesn't know about either side in the great Cataclsym, that they exist OR what they stand for, and thus he is unable to pick a side.

Digimon : Betamon -> ????
Rikun's new partner Betamon, unlike Rikun, knows all about the Cataclysm-- and is totally conflicted, torn in his loyalty to his Virus-typed brethren and his more righteous friends. Though docile, Betamon is proud, and unafraid to fight when the need arises.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:10 am
Name: Yuki "Saber" Kaoru
Alignment:Sell Sword (working for ChaosPiedmon)
Biography:
Saber's Story

Equipment: D-Arc Digivice
Digimon

Guilmon>>Growlmon>>WarGrowlmon>>Gallantmon>>Gallantmon CM

Veemon>>ExVeemon
armour digivolve >>Flamdramon
link  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:20 pm
Karasu_Sabre
Name: Karasu Seijuro
Appearance:Karasu Seijuro

Alignment: True Neutral(Strong lawful tendencies), Hero

Job: Unemployed, Degree is Digital Physics

Personality:Shoots straight from the hip, you like him or you don't. When work needs done, it gets done before anything else. Born to lead but follows well under an established leader.

Biography: Karasu and Stingmon had left the hustle and bustle of everyday life four years ago to train and study in seclusion. They found that their physical might not only increased, but by far, their mental acuity soared. The duo returned to society two days before the Cataclysm began.

Equipment:D-3, Traveler pack, 2 collapsible police batons, 3 days rations.

Goal: To Maintain a Digital World where good barely triumphs over evil to keep the world in order. Stingmon and himself help each other to reach their respective peaks.

Digimon: Leafmon->Minomon->Wormmon->Stingmon-Paildramon->Imperialdramon DM  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Name : Kutay Shikikaso
Alignment: Good
Personality: Easy going and laid back whenever he isn't either playing chess or if he is needed for his strategy skills. When he is playing chess he is very serious, and if he is needed for his strategic skills then he is incredibly focused.
Bio: Kutay had always been incredibly smart and had been revered as a psychic by some since he seemed to be correct with every single one of his assumptions. However this is not true but is actually a result of his incredible inteligence and strategy which when combined makes him a difficult opponent to fight. He is difficult to fight since he usually knows his opponents moves before they do. One day when Kutay was browsing a curio store looking for something interesting he came across a candle that supposedly never went out no matter what. After purchasing this candle the very next day he saw that it had moved and seemed to have a face like carving etched into it, this candle actually turned out to be a Candlemon which told Kutay that he was a tamer, the Candlemon had been waiting for it's tamer for a long time but none who had been into the shop and seen Candlemon never even took a second look at him and just left him there, but Kutay had felt something and had purchased the candle which proves that Kutay is the rightful tamer of the Candlemon. Ever since that day they have been together and on the day that Kutay had discovered Candlemon he also became involved in the events that were to take place in the digital world.
Digimon:
Candlemon -> Meramon -> SkullMeramon -> Boltmon
Zerimon -> Gummymon -> Terriermon -> Lobomon -> Beowolfmon -> MagnaGarurumon -> Susanoomon
Yuramon -> Tanemon -> Palmon -> Togemon <-> Tyrannomon -> Paildramon -> Imperialdramon(DM) -> Imperialdramon(FM) -> Imperialdramon(PM)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I fight for my brother and my digimon"
Suzie Taara
"And not a single other"

Name: Suzie Taara

Alignment: Suzie generally does whatever benefits her and her brother and what she thinks is right. Alone, she probably will act good, but with her brother, she could be just as evil as him...well with less of a sadistic attitude.

Personality: When she is completely alone accept for her digimon, she acts innocent and childish, but in the battlefield or around others she acts stone-faced...but still lets her nine-year-old side slip.

Bio: After Dax ran away when she was six, Suzie started to get beat by her parents. So, a year later, she left, just like her brother, who was by now in the digital world. Even though she was only seven, she started drinking because it helped the days blur by - she never had to think.
One night, a Dianamon approached her in an alley of the real world. She offered a proposition
"Young girl, my digicore is weak. The only way it could be repaired is if I purposely revert myself to a digitama, but I would not have memory if I did so. If you swear to stay biomerged with me, I will let you see your brother again" Dianamon had offered. Suzie had no idea who Dianamon was or what she was saying and was half sure she was just drunk but accepted the offer gingerly. Dianamon biomerged with Suzie permanently - or so they thought.
Two years later, Dax was fighting Alter in the Cataclysm. Dianamon's digicore was shattered and she was resorted to a digitama. Suzie was separated from her and woke up with a little Pururumon huggling at her. This Pururumon could digivolve to Lilithmon - this, Suzie knew, for Dianamon had came across this same digimon before.
Then, a Beelzemon joined Suzie. Right now she's looking for her brother, Leviamon, and Lucemon CM - all of which are just waiting to be found...accept for her brother he's just sort of emo right now.

Digimon:
Pururmon - Nyaromon - Salamon - Blackgatomon - Ladydevimon - Lilithmon
Beelzemon - Beelzemon BM (Actually, these two are separate digimon, but I hope if its okay for RP sake that I just have them be the same)
She is currently looking for Leviamon and Lucemon CM - There is a yearning in her heart for these digimon. So dont be surprised if she eventually has them. And all of Dax's digimon, were he to, say, die.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:44 pm
Name: Lucifer (Truly is Nagato)
Alignment: Terribly Evil.
Biography: Oh...the things. To begin with, Nagato and his friend--Richter--were novice trainers in the Digital World. They had fun, went on adventures, and beat down the bad guys like most tamers did. However...that was then things started to change, for the worse. Dark data had corrupted Nagato's body, and--though they were both powerful in their own respects--Richter wasn't strong enough to stop him. So, the Dark Tamer went on a rampage for quite some time in the digital world, clashing with the Core Guardians of old as well as killing the former Demon Lord High Priestess, Kaya. She had died because of Nagato's realization that her master--Lucemon--had split the boundaries between the real and digital worlds temporarily in a bid to assassinate his parents. They were on the verge of devices that would manually open a bridge between the worlds, and the Demon Lords wanted nothing more than for them to remain separate.

However...their troubles weren't done yet. With Kaya dead, Nagato's rage quelled. He journeyed on his own for quite some time, reflecting upon the mistakes he had made. There was nothing the man could do, and though he could try...nothing would fix the void.

Then, the Digital Plague struck. Nagato and his digimon were only briefly infected by the plague until a surprise appearance from Richter--and his much holier digisoul--cured the two of the plague. It was at that time that Ronmaru died in a bid to revive Lucemon for Kaya.

Much time has passed since his 'death', and Nagato has floated around the Digital World as data, observing, waiting for his chance to return once again and teach the insolent children how true tamers did battle. Even the 'Johnny' and 'Gage' of late would be ashamed to see what had happened to the digital world...how weak it had become. Those men were unable to stop the initial destruction of Azulongmon at Nagato's hands, as well as Zhquiaomon. Now, this very same Dark Tamer is back--having fully mastered the darkness within him--and ready to show the world what it means to be truly powerful.
Digimon:

One thing. I will honestly say that these are the six digimon Grandwing allowed me to keep, but their art--being three or four years old now--is long gone besides the final forms. I promise you that they are legitimate.

- Chaosmon
- Dynasmon
- Dianamon
- Seraphimon
- Chronomon HM
- Crusadermon
- Omnimon  

Amias Nicht

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff