Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Unitas Persona:two year Anniversary with DTI today!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 am
yep after trying and failing to leave gaia this guild etc I'm back what can really say to be honest I love all you guys you're a great bunch of people to RP with, and meet and it's been hard not being around here really hard

DECK!
Yuki's Story
Yuki's Bios
Crests
User Image
Crest of the Beast
the crest is giving to those who have protected young beast/ beast man digimon, the crest is giving to those rare trainers who were willing to sacrifice themselves, the crest itself stands as mark of respect to the tamer who risked their and their digimons life for them.

Contest Items:

--------
DTI Summer
User Image

Royal Knights Double Tourney '12
User Image

Return of the dark masters
User Image

Battle Of The Dragon
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:54 am
Most Wanted

1:GigiSeadramon
2:milleniumon
3:ancientMermaimon
4:Neptunmon
5:Ranamon
6:Apocalymon
7:MarineAngemon
8:Aegisdramon
9:
10:

Role Playing Digimon Lines

Main Actors: Alucard's most trusted warriors they help him out when needed

Gigimon >> Guilmon>> Growlmon>> WarGrowlmon>> Gallantmon

Veemon>>ExVeemon>>Paildramon>>Goldramon
Armor forms
Flamedramon

Patamon >>Angemon>>MangaAngemon>>Seraphimon

Gatomon>>Angewomon>>Ophanimon

Kudamon>>Leppamon>>Chirinmon>> Kentaurosmon

monodramon>>Strikedramon>>MangaAngemon>>Justimon

Gomamon >>Whamon[C]>>Whamon>>Neptunmon

Sleipmon(Official Royal Knight)

MangaAngemon>>Alphamon

Mekanorimon>>Megadramon>>MetalSeadramon

Piddomon

Gabumon>> Gururumon>>Kimeramon>>milleniumon>>Moon:Milleniumon???  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 am
Digimon Partners:11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vaccine:36 Data:4 Virus:14 Unkown:2

Gigimon's line
Gigimon >> Guilmon>> Growlmon>> WarGrowlmon>> Gallantmon>>Gallantmon CM mutate to>>Piedmon

Veemon's line
Veemon>>Veedramon mutate to>>ExVeemonarmour digivolve>> Flamedramon>>DNA Digivolve with Shadow of Miracles Stingmon>>Paildramon Mutate>>MangaAngemon>>Seraphimon

Patamon's line
GabumonMutate to>>Patamon >>Angemon>>MangaAngemon DNA Digivoved with Levelknight20 Cyberdramon>>Goldramon
Umon>>Piddomon
Amon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gatomon's line( first contest Digimon)
Swanmon>>Gatomon>>Angewomon>>Ophanimon DNA Digivolve >> Magnadramon

Kudamon( Second Contest Digimon)
Kudamon>>Leppamon>>Chirinmon>> Kentaurosmon>> DNA Digivolved with Doranak's Valdurmon Chaosmon Mutated to Justimon

Strikedramon( third Contest Digimon)

Strikedramon>>monodramon>> Gomamon >>Whamon[C]>>Whamon Ultimate>>Neptunmon

MegaKabuterimon( fourth Contest Digimon)

MegaKabuterimon>>Kabuterimon>>Garurumon>>Kimeramon>>milleniumon>>Moon:Milleniumon

Etemon( fifth Contest Digimon)

Etemon>>PlatinumSukamon >>Mekanorimon>>Megadramon>>MetalSeadramon

Sleipmon(Sixith contest Digimon)
Sleipmon(Official Royal Knight) >> Chirinmon>> MangaAngemon>> Alphamon

Datamon(Seventh Contest Digimon)
Art pending
Datamon>>Guardomon>>Myotismon>>Beelzemon>>Puppetmon>>Apocalymon

AncientMermaimon(eighth contest Digimon)
AncientMermaimon>> Plesiomon>>Aegisdramon  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 am
LCD Images for posts

Gulimon's Line:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veemon's line:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Patamon's line
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Swanmon's Line:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kudamon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sleipmon:(Official Royal Knight)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Etemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strikedramon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MegaKabuterimon:

AncientMermaimon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Datamon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:04 am
Teams

Viral Knights

Name:Milleniummon
Code Name: Chimera

Name: Beelzemon
Code Name: Ba'al

Name:MetalSeadramon
Code Name: serpent

Name razz iedmon
Code Name: Jester

NameDatamon
Code Name: Core

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 am
Hi, welcome to DTI, I'm Lief the Gold Hawks Vice Captain and I have also just become a professor at the new RP college, you should check it out if you get a chance. I figure you've seen it by now but there is still some contests going on around the guild so don't be afraid to enter.

Anyways just though I would come say hi and I hope you enjoy you time in DTI.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 am
Hey! Welcome to DTI, I'm Kazu razz I mainly hang around in the RP forum so be sure to come check it out! We're currently nearing the climax of a big event, so I hope you'll drop by afterwards? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 pm
>>>>>>>>>

---Alucard---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Digimon:
<<<<<<<<<

[size=24][b][color=crimson]>>>[/color]>>>[color=crimson]>>>[/color][/b][/size]

[imgleft]http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/reviews/lelouch.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=right][size=28]---[u][color=Crimson]Alucard[/color][/u]---[/size]
[i][b]"My courage is my sword [/b][color=crimson]And my might is my shield" [/color][/i][/align]

[align=right]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=crimson]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/align][/align]

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
[align=right][color=crimson]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/align]

[b]Digimon:[/b]
[align=right][b][size=24]<<<[color=crimson]<<<[/color]<<<[/size][/b][/align]

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm
Hi how are you? Welcome to the Guild enjoy your stay. : D

Official Turtle-Master Mod Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 pm
So Elecmon huh, that's a cool choice. I don't think I've seen too many people go with him, what are you gonna do with him?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 pm
lief_7
So Elecmon huh, that's a cool choice. I don't think I've seen too many people go with him, what are you gonna do with him?

Actually long ago many people got him because he was the only normal rookie digimon that digivolves into a limited digimon  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm
that makes since, but I guess that wouldn't matter anymore since they changed the rules about mutating and he no longer has a for sure champion form.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 pm
lief_7
that makes since, but I guess that wouldn't matter anymore since they changed the rules about mutating and he no longer has a for sure champion form.

no man his normal digivolve is a limited digimon XD black garurumon  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

Is that like a guild thing? Dma has a question mark for his digivolution.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm
lief_7
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

Is that like a guild thing? Dma has a question mark for his digivolution.

O_o whoa dma changed everything! they even changed on how to get ebonwumon...whoa this changes everything! no wonder people are not getting elecmon anymore  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff