Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:30 am
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver, who was munching from a bag of fizzing whizbees, made his way to the stands to watch the first quidditch game of the year. It would’ve been a whole lot cooler if he was actually able to play in it. Maybe Caty would get unlucky and get knocked out? Then he’d get to play! Though the boy doubted the keeper was targeted by beaters very much. In fact, keepers barely even got any action during the game – unless the chasers on their team sucked. Being a keeper was so boring, plus he wasn’t particularly good at it. Ollie figured Vander needed someone to be the reserve to take over in case Caty couldn’t make it to the game. Next year, maybe a newbie would take over his reserve position and he could make the team as a chaser reserve, at the very least.

Speaking of chaser reserves, Oliver spotted Raymond sitting up high. He was also dressed in his quidditch attire, just like Ollie except he had a much better chance of being needed in the game. The blond decided to make his way towards the third year. Although they weren’t exactly friends, they weren’t strangers. It wouldn’t be weird, would it? “Sup, Ray?” he greeted as he approached the older student. “Want some candy?” Assuming it’d be okay to sit with him, Oliver plopped onto the bench. At least this way, he’d have someone to watch the game with.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Stands (Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin Game)

Emma chuckled as Fianna mentioned Layton in a sing-song fashion and her actions. Honestly she kind of liked that the two of them were happy together. If only she could have that much luck in the love department. Still smiling Emma nodded at Selina’s words. She knew she was good friends with a lot of the Hufflepuff team. “Yeah, she’s been waiting a while. I’m just glad Hannah got on the team even if I’m not out there with her.” She commented wishing she was. Their plan hadn’t gone according to plan and it sucked.

Hearing Fianna mention she was first in line after Ivy for the spot as Seeker made Emma smile. “Sounds like you did pretty good during try-outs. I bet you’ll do great come time for you to take over.” She said brightly. If she was anything like her sister and if she picked up on what the others were doing as Seeker, she’d be a star Seeker for the Gryffindor team in no time.

Watching the game Emma watched as Hufflepuff scored. Sadly Slytherin was right back in it scoring right after. Tied at ten points each it was anybody’s game. Looking to the seekers it didn’t appear that any of them had found the snitch yet.

Status: Happy despite it all...
                                                        With: Fianna & Selina

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond had to admit he didn’t expect anyone to talk to him. Unless Ralph came to the game to watch his cousins play and to cheer on the team. When Oliver Davis came to joining him, he was kind of surprised by the first year. 'Why's he talking to me...?' They were housemates… teammates at best so it wasn’t something he was used to. Even hearing him call him Ray was a minor shock as not many used the short form of his name. “Hey Oliver, nothing much really games just about to start. Doubt either of us will be needed unless Hufflepuff knocks someone out.” He answered the younger boy.

“Ah… sure,” Raymond said figuring it wouldn’t hurt to have some candy while watching the game. Speaking of the game it appeared the Hufflepuff team was off to a good start. He mentally cringed as they got a goal past Caty. Luckily they quickly brought it back for a tied game once more. “Looks like this won't be an easy game…” He muttered before popping the candy in his mouth. He made a mental note not to suck on it unless he wanted to float sit while watching the game. “So how has start of year treated you?” He asked semi curiously. Raymond only hoped it was better then his back then, not that first year was particularly bad.

With: Oliver

kiska166

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Raymond didn’t react oddly to Oliver calling him Ray, which meant it worked! He seemed cool enough to the older boy to call him by a nickname. Score! If he wanted to be popular, he’d have to get the older years to like him. That was just a known, unspoken rule. Being popular amongst his own year was also a way to get popular but only within that group. And let’s face it, the older kids didn’t care about firsties. No fourteen or fifteen year old would think he was cool if he was only deemed that among eleven year olds. Brown eyes glanced towards the pitch as the game started. I hope a certain someone gets knocked out, he thought but stopped himself from saying it. After all, he wasn’t stupid. Not only was Caty part of the team, but she was also in the same year as Raymond, meaning they were probably friends. Wishing for her to get injured just to serve Oliver’s selfish needs wasn’t going to keep him well liked.

Oliver stuck out the bag of fizzing whizbees when Raymond agreed to have some. The blond knew not to suck on them – a lesson he’d learned long ago while at school. He had brought some of the candy to share with his friends and one of them began floating (and freaking the freak out because he was a muggle). After the group of boys discovered what he did to float, the whole gang began sucking on the candy. Soon enough, the principal had to have a talk with Oliver about bringing wizarding world goods to school. Luckily, he was able to convince the principal he hadn’t any idea that would happen and promised never to bring anything to school again. Otherwise, his parents would’ve been called, and if his father found out what had happened... Oliver shuddered at the thought. “So far, the year has been pretty incredible. Some classes are boring, but most aren’t. And the castle is so cool! I’m still discovering passages and secrets about it – I had no idea there were so many!” The blond lit up in excitement just thinking about it. There were paintings and ghosts and staircases that moved whenever they felt like it, changing your location without warning. “What are some interesting things to check out?” he asked Raymond curiously, wanting to explore every little bit of this school.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Badgers v. Snakes match

Selina was watching the game, and noted how her boyfriend was already dodging Bludgers, as he and Vander seemingly spotted the Snitch at about the same time, and now both were flying across the pitch. Hannah had tried to deflect a Bludger away from the 'Puff Keeper, and failed to save him from being hit. "I just hope she gets her head in the game though," Selina commented.

"I did all right," Fianna told Emma, "but I've still got a lot to learn if I want to be half as good as Ivy is right now. Oh, boy, this is so cool, Layton and Vander are racing each other!"

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:24 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond was glad to hear that Oliver was enjoying himself. In his first year he’d managed to hate at least two of his classes and found several passages, one including the kitchen. Not that it was a big secret these days. “I had no idea either but I’m glad you’re enjoying the first year.” He said before thinking of some interesting things to check out at the school. “I’m personally trying to find the room of requirement. They say it’s somewhere on the seventh floor but it only comes when you really need something. So I guess I don’t have a need for it.” Raymond told Oliver honestly.

Oliver seemed like a nice kid. He was only a two years younger than himself. So why not get along and enjoy the fun. Looking back to the game, Raymond soon noticed another score for their Slytherin chasers. Smiling they looked to be doing well. “Oh have you met moaning myrtle yet? She’s pretty dismal though being a ghost that’s expected. Though listening to her doesn’t compare to sneaking into the kitchen. Good if you’re studying and miss out on a meal.” He told him.

Before long the snitch was caught… by Layton… “Looks like the badgers won this game.” Raymond said with a sigh. “Hopefully we’ll have better luck next time.”

With: Oliver

kiska166

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ ŦเŦtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Matilda wasn't a big quidditch fan, but she'd been to several of the games with Gryffindor, since she'd decided she had feelings for Joel. Now that she was his girlfriend, she decided it would be good to come to his games. She seated herself in the cheering section for Gryffindor, her Hufflepuff bow and scarf standing out among the sea of red and gold. But she didn't care, because she was there to cheer on her boyfriend.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Selina Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Ravenclaw Sixth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Gryffindor Second Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Fourth Year

Eagles v. Lions match

Being the first game of Gryffindor's season, Fianna was excited to be there, even if she were only a Reserve, and likely not to be put in the game. Still, she was dressed in her red Quidditch robes, and her broomstick slung over her shoulder, determined that if the call came down, she could be on her mount and seeking the Snitch in a trice. Fianna was walking slightly ahead of her older sister and cousin, whom were there to watch the game.

Hannah was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, with a bright red and gold scarf wrapped around her neck to show she was supporting the Lions, even if only for the day. She was carrying the big stadium blanket the three of them would share up in the stands, While her cousin was carrying the rest of their stuff. The Fourth Year was glad of a chance to get outside, away from her pile of homework, and enjoy the cool autumn air.

Selina was carrying a Thermos full of hot chocolate, and a bag of blueberry scones fresh from the kitchens. She was dressed in a short blue plaid skirt and a black sweater, with a dress shirt and Ravenclaw tie, though she added a Gryffindor scarf to support Fianna, as she couldn't not support her young cousin, even though one of her dear friends was Captain of the Ravenclaw team.

As the girls arrived the bleachers, they started looking about for anyone to share seats with.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                    Location : Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin Game)

So far Slytherin wasn't doing well and neither was Gryffindor. As such Raymond hoped that they could win this one. If they could win over Gryffindor then they'd at least have a chance at winning the cup at the end of the year. Dressed for the game like last time the third year found a spot up on the bleachers. Taking a seat he prepared himself for another game he wouldn’t be needed for. Though he hoped they’d win this time around.

Looking to the field Raymond could tell it was still early. Luckily he came prepared with snacks. Pulling out some Swedish fish he popped one in his mouth. They were hardly magical candy but they tasted great and his mother always packed them for their camping trips. Sure made for fond memories during the summer. As he chewed away on the sugary candy, Raymond wondered if he’d be joined by anyone. Perhaps Oliver, he was on the team after all.

With: No one

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio had made her way to the Quidditch stands dressed in every Gryffindor color she could think of. She needed to cheer on the team even if she wasn’t a member of the red and gold house. Smiling as she held her flag in hand, the brunette was so excited for the game. She wasn’t giving up hope that Gryffindor could win. No, there was always hope.

Climbing up the stands and finding a good spot to watch the game, Saio got settled. She couldn’t wait for the game to start. Cheer on the lions and hopefully seeing them win. She’d like that for her friend’s house win. Even if her friend wasn’t playing today it still would be nice. However only time could tell how they played against the snakes.

With: No one

Wearing: Gryffindor Pride

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:21 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Rey climbed the stands, she was both excited and worried; Slytherin already lost it's first game and she wasn't looking forward to losing this game against Gryffindor. It wasn't that she didn't trust her teammates to do well—she was sure they'd be great and win the game—but realistically, there was a chance they'd lose, especially since the Ravenclaw/Gryffindor game was over too quickly for them to accurately judge the Gryffindor team's strength.

Just as she was about to sit down, she noticed Raymond Yuko sitting alone a few feet away from her. She didn't know her fellow teammate well and she missed him during the first game so she decided she might as well keep him company.

"Hey Raymond!" she greeted as she slid into the seat next to him, hoping he didn't mind her disturbing him, "What do you think our chances are of winning this game?" She opened her own bag of food that she'd brought for herself after learning her lesson from the first game and was about to take some samosas before she remembered her manners. "Want some samosas, Raymond? They're pretty spicy." she offered. She wasn't sure whether the house elves could prepare them but after finding the school kitchens, she knew she had to try and they had come through.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxQuidditch stands
                                                              w i t hxxRaymond Yuko
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxlet's not lose
                                                              f e e l i n gxxnervous

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              open for interaction

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton led his brother to the top of the Quidditch stands, excited to watch a game. It was Gryffindor and Slytherin, so apparently it was set up to be a great game. Connor had brought his brailler and was quietly taking notes over the sport, using all the tidbits Colton provided as to what could possibly be going on. "So they threw up the red ball, the Quaffle, and then one of the Gryffindor guys and a Slytherin gal battled to see who would get it first. Mmh. That's the tossup! Then a Gryffindor took the ball, so it's in their favor. And the Seekers are gunning for the Snitch, so we've got them to focus on too!" Colton was excitedly cheering with his house, leaving his brother to type frantically, trying to follow along.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC: Open for Interaction!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:07 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Looking over at the first year Slytherin greeted him, Raymond recalled her name being Reyna. “Hey Reyna,” He greeted back to her with a smile. “Not sure honestly, I’d like to say we have a shot though.” He told her truthfully. When she offered him samosas, he looked at her curiously. He’d never had them before. “I’m good thanks.” He told her politely before the game was sounded.

Turning his attention to the pitch, Raymond watched as Savannah got the quaffle and was off. However that didn’t stop a Gryffindor chaser from taking the ball from her. “Looks like it could be any one’s game. My bet is it’ll come down to the seekers and our captain is far better than Gryffindor’s seeker.” He commented casually as he popped a Swedish fish into his mouth. That was how Raymond saw it anyways, even if they lost to Hufflepuff last game.

With: Reyna

oyehh

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:11 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey nodded as Raymond gave his thoughts on the outcome of the game, shrugging when he declined the samosas. She bit into one as the game started, savouring the spicy flavour of the samosa, before noticing something odd.

"Devonte isn't playing," she exclaimed in surprise, "We're a chaser short!" Is he just late or did something happen? Her eyes narrowed when Gryffindor scored a goal, they really couldn't afford to lose this game and she especially did not want to see the captain's reaction to another loss.

She turned to Raymond. "They might call you in if Devonte doesn't show up soon," she told him, "You excited?"

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxQuidditch stands
                                                              w i t hxxRaymond Yuko
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxlet's not lose
                                                              f e e l i n gxxworried

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              open for interaction

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:26 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar was just here to just chill and enjoy, while being well aware that he only finished seventy-five percent of his homework. Come on, that percent was kind of large already and he did alot of effort, it wasn't like he was in a slump. Besides, he wasn't exactly like his brother who probably stick his face with a book, but then he didn't exactly talk about his school-life to begin with. Every time Ivar tried to ask about his school life, his brother would shrug and say it was very uneventful. Meanwhile, when asking Austmar, he would brag about how hot s**t he was in Dueling, not to mention how he was into charming girls... Probably something Ivar didn't want to know.

Anyway, he had his popcorn and he Color-Charmed his Hufflepuff Scarf into the colors of House Slytherin, because his friend Rey was there. Slytherin fight to win. He spotted the Overton Twins and decided to sit with them with a grin, "Hey, Connor and Colton, right? How'd you do?"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Connor and Colton Overton] α† [Quidditch Stands]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out