Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The stands surrounding the pitch are decorated differently for each Quidditch match at Hogwarts. Every second stand would be decorated with the colours of one team, and every other stand with the colours of the opposing team. Spectators would sit in between these stands.

Here is where the Spectators will be sitting during house quidditch matches.the score and a summary of events will be added every so often to keep other's up to speed. (though doesn't mean you can't follow it yourself.) Feel free to cheer you lungs out for you're favorite house team.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Cloud, huh?” Belle murmured as she shuffled past the gates and then climbed up the vacant steps towards the center of the quidditch stands, and as she cast her pale green misted gaze over the empty arena, she could only wonder when practice might start. ”I think I kinda remember your da’, but I was never really allowed to go to one of those parties because of my mum.” She responded with a shrug of her shoulders as she dutifully glided into the middle of the stands and took a seat. She flashed her gaze over him, inquisitively, she found herself wanting to know more about him. But she wasn’t sure why. Perhaps, she reasoned, it was because he treated her like… like if she was a normal person.

Being a Rich, meant exclusive attention, but now, that attention could fall upon opposite scales. Shame and humiliation for the debts owed to other wizarding families, or praise and idolizing, because of the assumption of her vast (but truly nonexistent) wealth.

”Apparently,” she continued without fault. ”I have a knack for ruining everything, mostly, caused by tripping over my own feet.” She laughed, shook her head, and huffed a sigh as she reclined into the wooden stands before casting her gaze upon him once more. ”So what about you, hm?

“Tell me about yourself.”

Desires: Power
Troubles: Morals

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image
Age:11 Height: 4'10" Weight: 100 lbs Birthday: 30 April

"Well, I guess I'll start with the fact that I am a pureblood from London, England. My father is one of the wealthier men of the wizarding world, but I'm not too sure what he does. He always tells us to not worry about it, but we usually find ourselves investigating. My brother is a professional Quidditch Player, which is who I have to live in the shadows of. It really stinks to have to live up to someone. It's like I am expected to greater things than my brother's and sister's have ever done. That's about it with that. I mean, there is nothing else to say about my family. My younger siblings are all spoiled, except for Selena, who is adopted. That's really about it actually. There is nothing really special about my life," he joked with her. It was true though; his life being a bore to him always.

"Also, I picked up Quidditch when I was nine years old, which is when I first rode a broom," he admitted, sitting down on the stands, telling her a big part of his life. He must say, Annabelle made him a better, more open person than he usually is, even if he only knew her for an hour. He looked away into the snow falling out of the skies. It was very beautiful sight to behold. After that brief Hiatus, he looked back at her and said, "So, now it's your turn. Tell me something new," He had a joking tone in his voice, making sure to know that he was not hostile.

Mood: Happy Class: Quidditch Stands with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Belle couldn’t deny the worrisome lines that had blemished her near flawless ivory features, the lines only seemed to deepen with every new detail proposed about his brothers, but, she knew better than to dive behind the lines, especially so quickly as now. They had just met, she knew, and it wasn’t exactly her place to try and surmise the turmoil in his life, and perhaps, lessen the effect it held on him. Instead, she did what she did best at. Ignore it, and happily move on. ”Sure sounds like that could be a pain,” she admitted offhandedly. ”But at least you have siblings, and people to be around…

“My father is always away on business, and my mother’s sick, so I don’t really get much of a chance to do anything other than take care of her. She’s not terminally ill, or anything, so don’t give me that look! The healers at St. Mungos hadn’t been able to figure out what’s wrong with her, so she’s just on bed rest, she can’t use her magic either, because of it—and I hate cleaning by hand, merlin, I wish I was old enough to do magic!”
She explained, an easy-going smile had fluttered on her lips as her mind quickly began to forget all that had made her worried. ”Nine years old? That’s wicked! I was never allowed to fly, actually, I’m still not! If my da’ ever found out that I had tried out for the quidditch team, I think he’d go blithering mad.

“Which means I won’t even be able to practice during the summer…”
Her voice trailed off, and what happiness she had surged on quickly dissuaded with these new thoughts. However, even that sudden change in demeanor hadn’t lasted long, because she suddenly turned to him with a bright and knowing smile on her lips. ”So you wanna know something new, huh?

“I'm a little colorblind.”
She divulged, for the first time, to anyone in Hogwarts.

Desires: Power
Troubles: Morals

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image
Age:11 Height: 4'10" Weight: 100 lbs Birthday: 30 April

"Well, if you really need practice that much, then you could possibly come over my house and try it out. We have a few spare brooms, all family heirlooms used at some point in time," he offered to her before hearing her next comment. Her next comment really caught him off guard, but he didn't show that sort of surprise a lot. She knew he was surprised anyway, knowing that she probably didn't tell everyone this anyway. He looked at her, a light smile written on his face.

"Color Blind ehh? Hereditary traits are powerful things: aren't they?" he asked her, referring to the influence hereditary traits have on you.

"But everyone has their own special trait that set themselves apart from everyone else in society, even if it is a bad trait, not saying your color blindness is horrible. I have a sort of special trait like this as well. When the seasons change, my eye color changes. I never knew why this happens to me specifically, but I always thought it was cool...Like, during the winter, I have gray eyes, the summer, I have brown. In the fall, I have Hazel eyes, and lastly, in the Spring , I have a very rich blue color in my eyes. This trait always made me feel special because I've never met anyone like it. But these traits usually are around for a reason. Have you ever thought of why you are color blind to those colors? I mean, it could just be from inheritance, but maybe there is a reason, like someone in your lineage didn't want you to see those colors," he told her. Devin had always been fascinated with the nature of heredity and genes. He constantly studied in books the nature of why this happens and how, but now that he knew about the mysterious power of wizardry, he came to be skeptic of the 'It's Luck' idea. Maybe there was a mysterious power that chose these traits for you because somewhere in your history, you will need that trait. It was just a brief thought that he only recently thought about, but it was the start of much research.

"I'm sorry if I am speaking nonsense to you," he told her jokingly. "But I wanted to see if you get what I am saying," he admitted to her, looking into her rich green eyes for a brief second, then looking away again, only to be distracted by an eagle passing by.

Mood: Placid Class: Quidditch Stands with Annabelle Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

A steely nerve had been struck when he realized what he was doing, and why. He sauntered down the long sloping fields of the school grounds, rolling hills soared under his feet with the bare whispering crunch of grass under his feet as he approached the quidditch pitch. He veered away from the gaping mouth of the entrance onto the field, as he had had his entire school career. But now, he journeyed up the stands with relative ease to situate himself in the grand stature of blue and bronze, his narrowed down over his nose to identify the upcoming students onto the field.

Today began the Ravenclaw try-outs, and, hopeful eagers approached with broom in hand. He spotted flaming orange hair of Cathryn O’Malley, and raised a hand into the air for an easy-going and haughty gesture of greeting. That omnipotent smirk on his lip that knew far more than it should. He watched Phinelia out of the corner of his eyes, wondering if he would ever have the perfect chance to snatch his book away.

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeper Taken by Chase Balford

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Quidditch stands. Cat had spent very little time here, as she was usually playing. However, today was not her day, and she was only a spectator. The fourth year would cheer for Hufflepuff, of course, as one of her very good friends, Devin Cloud, was on the team. In honor of her favored team, Cat had decked herself out in Hufflepuff attire, and the normally blue-favoring girl looked slightly odd in her bumblebee clothes. Poking around the seats, Cat finally found enough for herself and whatever friends may join her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

Nell excitedly walked up the stairs to the Hufflepuff stands with her badger pride showing greatly from her casual black and yellow clothing. She even had flags to wave! This was going to be her first quidditch game of not only her Hogwarts career but with more than just four people (being home schooled sometimes really sucked). But enough about that, she wanted to see her how her new House played! Nell bounced in her seat in excitement for the game to begin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
What I'm wearing: 'Puff Pride!!Who's she with: Other girlsLocation: Quidditch StandsThoughts: Let's go badgers!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
| Cooking with Magic | Former Ravenclaw |

═━━═

Amity wobbled up the stairs to the stands. She looked around, then went and sat beside the other teachers. She rubbed her belly thoughtfully, then pulled out a chocolate bar. She took dainty bites, while waiting for the game to start.

{OOC:}

Wearing

═━━═

Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking.
It's about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin climbed into the Gryffindor stands and took a seat in the front row. She was excited to see who won. She was, of course, rooting for her house's team. She knew Sam could catch the Snitch easily, he just had to spot it. Caitlin knew Raiden could do well too. She hadn't really seen Hannah play, but she could do well, since she made the team. Caitlin slid her hands into her jacket and waited for people to fill the stands and the game to start.
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Shina climbed to the Ravenclaw area of the stands and chose a seat in the front row, where she would have an unobstructed view of the match. Her sharp eyes scanned the field. While Ravenclaw wouldn't be facing either of the teams playing today in their first match, they would face them eventually, and this was an excellent chance to watch her future opponents in a match, see their strategies, brooms, and how they handled themselves in the air. Shina settled in for the game, focusing with the same intensity she did during final exams.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Nicole sat in the stands behind the Score Board. She was happy to be the announcer for the matches. She was never really skilled at the game but this was the least she could do. "Welcome to the First quidditch match of the year. This year it is Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff. Both team's previous captains graduated last year so both Colton Raines and Devin Cloud are new the Captainship." She announced as the crowd fill ed in the stands around her. Now she just had to wait for the game to start.

Finally the teams entered the pitch and the Flying insturctor, Cinq Monque, launched the Quaffle up. "Both teams have entered the pitch. And there goes the Quaffle" the hufflepuff called into the microphone as she watched the Chasers scramble to be the first one to get it. "Bleiddiaid took the Quaffle and it is now in gryffindor's pocession. What will Hufflepuff do?" She was attempting to sound neutral even though it was her own house playing in the match

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: the crowd(Where am I: stands (What am I doing?: watching (How do I feel?: excited
What am I thinking?: Go gryffindor! (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai had come to the stands, excited as she could possibly be. She was wearing all of her Gryffindor stuff except her hat to show support for the team, and she had managed to get a red Gryffindor flag, which she was now waving around.
" Go Gryffindor!" She yelled and watched the play.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Lavender-Rose walked up the stairs and into the stands. She chose to sit in the Gryffindor side so she could cheer properly for Raiden. "I hope it isn't too strange that I'm doing this." She said to herself. When the game started she mostly listened to the announcer. Lavender-Rose had never been a big fan of the game, despite her brothers and father loving it. She couldn't tell you the rules, let alone what was the object of it besides catching the snitch. "So cheering when everyone else does sounds like a plan." She chuckled and tried to follow.

[....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas