Video Games.
  T.V.
  The Title of the forum
  Stupid polls
View Results

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know what really grinds my gears?

Rant forum you say!?!? I BELONG HERE.

Well people, I'll try to Post something everyday (Or everyother day) that I will rant against or something like that. If you wanna add on, DO EEETT.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm
Day 1: What really grinds my gears is the common poem that starts up "Roses are red, Violets are blue~" If Violets are blue, THEN WHY ARE THEY CALLED VIOLETS.  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

CaptainKillbot
Vice Captain

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Mako-Soldier-Haku
Day 1: What really grinds my gears is the common poem that starts up "Roses are red, Violets are blue~" If Violets are blue, THEN WHY ARE THEY CALLED VIOLETS.

That makes no sense at all, I've never seen a red rose in my life, they have always been white or pink or yellow, but red? NEVER!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 pm
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku

That makes no sense at all, I've never seen a red rose in my life, they have always been white or pink or yellow, but red? NEVER!!!

LOL, I know right? They're always White or purple. xD  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

CaptainKillbot
Vice Captain

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 pm
Mako-Soldier-Haku
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku

I really don't know what color violet is so i wont complain about it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:19 pm
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku

I really don't know what color violet is so i wont complain about it

Violets are blue xD Its so stupid! Thats why it really grinds my gears.

Now I must think of another gear grind by tomorrow or something.  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:12 pm
Day 2: You know what really grinds my gears? Moms that blame video games!
Yes I brought it up, I hate it when moms blame video games for their children violence, its a proven study that kids that play video games are actually less violent because they know a difference between reality and fiction. (Note when I say kids, I mean like +9 ages.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 am
Mako-Soldier-Haku
Day 2: You know what really grinds my gears? Moms that blame video games!
Yes I brought it up, I hate it when moms blame video games for their children violence, its a proven study that kids that play video games are actually less violent because they know a difference between reality and fiction. (Note when I say kids, I mean like +9 ages.)

Hey, i'm all grown up and i still don't know the difference between stuff fact and fiction, but I play Halo religiously and kill all them sons of biatches that get in the way of my rifle, and or fist....... but yeah how is it violent to play Pac-Man what am I going to do eat ghost ?

Sorry take pills and eat ghost?  

CaptainKillbot
Vice Captain

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 am
LOLOLOL

Day 3: You know what really grinds my gears? Why do they make it impossible to open some packages of things? Like some fancy pack of batterys? Or to a MP3 player container? Its that weird plasic and you have to basicly take a blowtorch to it,or a katana to it, I mean seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:06 pm
Erm..Forgot to do this yesterday xD
(NOTE: THIS MAY BE RACIST TO SOME PEOPLE)
Day 4: You know what really grinds me gears? Whenever im walking through the halls of school and I bump into some guy and he says exscuse me and so do I, and then a a big fat black chick walks into me and I say exsuce me and then they start yelling "OH BOY WATCH WHERE YOU BE GO'IN! SAY YOUR SORRY!!"  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

CaptainKillbot
Vice Captain

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 pm
Mako-Soldier-Haku
Day 4: You know what really grinds me gears? Whenever im walking through the halls of school and I bump into some guy and he says exscuse me and so do I, and then a a big fat black chick walks into me and I say exsuce me and then they start yelling "OH BOY WATCH WHERE YOU BE GO'IN! SAY YOUR SORRY!!"

BIG FAT BLACK CHICKS piss me off, they think they are so much better then everyone else cause they are bigger, pfft  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:13 pm
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku

BIG FAT BLACK CHICKS piss me off, they think they are so much better then everyone else cause they are bigger, pfft

I KNOW. PISSED ME OFF. They're always trying to get free junk and acting like they're super models, I just wanna use my rightious pimp hand against them! xD  

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

CaptainKillbot
Vice Captain

Ruthless Elder

19,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:08 pm
Mako-Soldier-Haku
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku

I KNOW. PISSED ME OFF. They're always trying to get free junk and acting like they're super models, I just wanna use my rightious pimp hand against them! xD

Yeah but you do that and you get alot of black guys all up in your face because you hit their sista and your racist, They need to keep their sistas in
in line if they don't want them slapped around by everyone else  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 pm
Here's what grinds my gears: *somewhat similar to Mako's rant about Moms and video games* "Soccer Moms" who complain that their kids are getting hurt at school, so P.E. is stripped almost bare everywhere, playgrounds are so safeguarded kids can no longer find them fun, and too much other crap on top of it..

*OLD PERSON RANT ALERT!!* I remember when I was in school, I was on top of the metal monkey bars just sitting up there chillaxing, then when I got bored I'd slip myself through and opening and drop feet-first onto the cement and gravel covered play area.. A wild child was I, lol, and though I got hurt a few times I still had fun xd *systematically shoves a soccer ball up the unmentionables of soccer moms everywhere*

Also, Soccer Moms who get too involved in their kids' sporting activities (to the point of requiring straightjackets), and Soccer Moms who complain about what their kids watch on TV, even though they use that same TV as a babysitter for their kids due to their own laziness.. Those I shall cover in detail next time lol XD  

RevvRaptor
Vice Captain

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mako-Soldier-Haku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:52 pm
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku
CaptainKillbot
Mako-Soldier-Haku

Yeah but you do that and you get alot of black guys all up in your face because you hit their sista and your racist, They need to keep their sistas in
in line if they don't want them slapped around by everyone else

Yeah, hit one and the all you hear one just say "Yo Tyrone!, Kalvin! Marcus! N-WORD, N-WORD, N-WORD." Then the black people just come out ofthe shadows, ones smoking, one has a basketball and etc xD  
Rant box

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff