Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣
Lady Vadelix's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

This is Kendra's home. There are many rooms on the second floor that are available for use. There are about 10 servants who are paid to clean and do any cooking that is needed if Kendra is not wanting to cook. Currently the only occupants are Kendra and her brother Kenji, and neither knows that the other is purchasing a slave. All bedrooms have an attached bath, and there is two restrooms downstairs, one near the front of the house, and one near the back. There is a library as well as several casual sitting rooms throughout the lower portion of the home.

Kendras Bedroom
Kendras Attached Bathroom
Kenjis Bedroom
Kenjis Attached Bathroom

Kendra's slave is allowed to send me a link of their bathroom and bedroom. It must be more upscale looking since Kendra won't be treating said slave, as a slave.

Occupants of Lady Vadelix's Mansion
Mistress and Master Kendra and Kenji Vadelix (Lovely Lady Bri)
Slave Tamarah Silver (XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX)
Slave Prince Argo (Horseite)
Not Accepting Any More Slaves

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 pm
Ѳυʈɗѳѳɾʂ

Outdoors, there is a stable yard with horses and many little arenas to ride in or paths outside the arena in the area around the home for trail rides. Kendra loves to be with the horses. There is also a large garden straight out back to wander around in.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 am
"Stuff animals are my friends for they will not harm me....."

_-_Tamarah (Tama) Sliver_-_
A half Elf, Fey with a collar the color of goldenrod.....
.....with these little charms ☯, ♫, ♨.

User Image

A black van drove towards the house of the Vadelix's since they had a slave that Kenji Vadelix had bought from their slave market and he had strictly told them to deliver the slave to his house. The three guards in the van were a bit happy that the slave they were driving to the house, was a calm obeying slave as long as you had possession of her white kitten stuff animal. She would do anything in order to get her stuff animal back or to keep it from being ruined. Somethimes she would attack and try to get it back but that was easyly stopped by threating to take off the stuff animal's head.

Reaching the house, they parked the van before getting out and leading Tama towards the front door. They wanted to get her delivered so they could get back to the slave shop to get the next slave to be delivered. One of the men, smirked as he tugged on the slave's stuff kitten's ear. He watched the slave whimper lightly since she didn't want her stuff animal to be harmed.

He laughed darkly as he tugged harder which made the female slave beg him to give it back. She would do what ever he wanted to get it back. Smirking, he told her to give him a kiss in order to get it back. One of his fellow slaver's hit him on the head and took the stuff kitten into his possession. "You dumbass, she is sold now so you can't mess with another person's slave." said the male. The third male knocked on the door as the two got into a arguement. He pulled the female slave to the right of him so she wouldn't get hit if the two fools started throwing fists. He waited for someone to answer the door as he kept Tama on his right side and her stuff kitten in his left hand since he had snatched it from the two dumb fighting fools. They had to deliver her unharmed since her new master would likely get pissed off if his slave was harmed in any way.

".....Yet harming my stuff animals will make me sad."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Kenji Vadelix
Death until the dust, and we're waiting
Ruined in the rust, of our craving
It feels like, it feels like
Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail
It feels like, it feels like you're gasping with all your might

User Image
User Image

Kenji was actually quite pleased that his sister was not around when the doorbell went off. He had spent his morning pacing as he heard his sister get ready and leave the room, his blue eyes piercing through the walls as he waited. He heard the vehicle before he glanced out the window, his jaw giving a slight tick at the sight of his personal slave being picked on by someone other than himself. Kenji strode down the stairs and yanked open the door, passing the slave and last guard, pushing past both and walking up to the two men quarreling. Without blinking an eye, he grabbed both of them easily in his hands and banged their heads together, dropping them.Of course it pissed them off, but that was the point. "Idiots. First off for touching my slave, secondly for deciding to quarrel in front of a client. I'll be sure to let your boss know." He turned away without another word. Moving forward, he grabbed the woman's hand and kissed the top of it, smiling coyly up at the girl. He knew her weakness, but he wasn't worried quite yet.

Kenji turned to the last guard, taking the paperwork and signing it quickly, his signature elegant and obviously showing a man who was well off. "Thank you." He didn't look back as he pulled the girl into the house and shut the door behind them, the stuffed animal in his hand. His eyes scanned her features, finding her eyes intriguing. He wondered what she was capable of, but he made no move, only waited a moment as he studied the pretty girl in front of him before giving a small sigh. "Well, I know your name already but why don't you tell me a little about yourself, if you may, Tamarah."

User Image

User Image

Insects walk below, I'm on a wire
Fire will burn below, but I am higher

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

User Image

When the man who left the house, soon after opening the door, walked over and banged the heads of the two fighting guards together. When she suddenly had a hand holding her's than lips touching it, Tama blinked in surprise since no one had ever kissed her hand before. Finding herself inside the house, made Tama tilt her head in slight confusion since she had sworn that she had been outside a second ago. Hearing the man, who was now her master, speak to her and ask her to tell him some things about herself.

Tama sighed softly before she spoke. "Many call me Tama since they can't pronouce my name. I am skilled at playing string insturments like the harp. I know how to cook and clean very well. And stuff animals are my friends since they will never hurt me." she said softly. She was watching what he was doing to her stuff kitten as he held it in his hand. A sign that she really didn't want it to be hurt was that she was nervously bitting her lower lip as if trying to not beg for it back since she knew that she would lose it if she did.

Because of her split personality, she could be completely in personality like a Elf or a Fey depending on what made her personality trigger. But normally, Tama was ok and she tended to obey most of the time but she could still be unpredictable since she would sometimes play pranks if she was bored or do some strange random thing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
Kenji Vadelix

User Image
User Image

Kenji smiled at the girl and nodded, motioning for her to follow him. He wasn't completely heartless, but there were some things he did not tolerate. "I'm sure you are hungry Tama. Would you like something to eat?" He asked, continuing his way into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, and pulled out sandwich meat, cheese and other condiments and started to make himself a sandwich. His eyes once agan scanned Tama and he gave a small sigh, making a second sandwich for her. Once finished he decided to explain the situation to her, or sort of explain the situation. "This is my sister's home. She doesn't like slaves and, well, I enjoy having someone around. You're main requirements are to attend to me and help my sister, Kendra, with things around the house. You will be sleeping with me and there will be a wardrobe provided. If you have need of something, of course, ask. Oh, and no harm comes to the stuffed animal" He lifted it up from the counter. "As long as you behave."

Kenji gave the sandwich to Tama, giving a small smile in her direction before moving forward, sandwich and stuffed animal in his hand and he motioned her towards the living room, both sandwiches wrapped in a paper towel. "Lets sit in the living room." He murmured softly and sat down, gently patting the seat next to him. Kendra would be getting home soon and it was only now he wondered where the hell she had gone.

User Image

User Image

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 pm

User Image

Tama blinked her sliver eyes when he asked if she was hungery. She really had stopped feeling hunger because the guards had rarely fed her. When he explained that this house belonged to her sister, she nodded. She made a mental note to not get his sister mad at her at all. But when he said that she would be sleeping with him, a light blush crossed her cheeks. A faint sigh left her lips when he said her stuff kitten was safe as long as she behaved. He handed her the sandwhich and she had to fight the urge to devour it since she hadn't eaten much in the past few days. A small bite was taken which made a faint moan leave her lips since the sandwhich tasted devine much more than the thin gruel that the guards gave them.

Following him to the living room, she gracefully sat down beside him. Her sandwhich was slowly eaten since she didn't want to over burden her stomach and throw up before her master which would discust him big time. So she eat slowly and also to savor the taste of good food since it had been a long time since she had anything better than gruel. "Thank you master for the sandwhich." she said softly with a small bow when the sandwhich was finished.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:55 pm
Leanan [Laney] SidheUser Image
Most kind of stories
Save the best part for last
And most stories have a hero who finds
You make your past your past

User ImageUser Image

Surprise surprise, Laney had actually been 'adopted.' Currently she was sitting in the back of a van looking quite miffed, earlier the guards were playing a fun game with her where they would run away with the stupid bracelet and watch her fall over as if she were dead, oh so much fun. She glared at the men and lifted her hand to rub the sore spot on her forehead. "Bunch of swine," she cursed, her Irish accent strong in her anger. She had to content herself with watching the images pass her by on her way to a new Master. She sighed and sank back against the seat, and her eyes went to her hands encased by iron. She lifted her hands to hear the metal clink together and looked up. Oh how easy it would be for her to throw the chain around their necks and just hear the snap, but alas, they could take her out with one well aimed punch.

Some time later the car pulled along the driveway of a very nice looking mansion, that was one thing Laney never tired of, seeing the extremely nice houses that she'd get to live in. She grinned at the thought, sometimes, in the quiet of night, she'd pretend it was her home and the people sleeping in it were her slaves...that was always nice. She sighed when the car stopped and looked at the guards and held her hands up, "Well boys, looks like it's time to do your jobs," she said and turned towards the car door so that she could step out and not get drug out. Oh, these guards sure did love their jobs. She sighed and shook her head as she walked between them. Her eyes scanned along the radiant grounds and her heat actually fluttered for a moment, well, whoever lived here sure did have enough sense to embrace the nature that surrounded them. She stepped up onto the front porch and waited while the guards knocked.

User Image

bracelet.  

malzysaur

Mind-boggling Galaxy

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
Kenji Vadelix

User Image
User Image

Kenji lifted his head from the girl sitting next to him with amusement. As a last second decision he had bought a second female, just in case one of them didn't work out, he'd have another to work with. He patted Tama's head and dropped the stuffed toy in her lap. "Be good or I'll take it away." He muttered, almost disgusted that this was the way to control her. He was a picky man and difficult...and most of all, easily bored. He wasn't sure how well this one would turn out, but the one at the door he was completely interested in. He swung the door open and smiled coyly. "Well, this is a relief from the last delivery. No fighting guards." He quickly signed the paperwork and put his hand out for the bracelet, opening the door for Laney. "Come on in. I made you a sandwich. I'm sure you're hungry." He smiled and shut the door on the guards.

Kenji motioned her to follow him, the bracelet held loosely in his hand as he walked, humming softly as he entered the living room and picked up the sandwich, and held it out to Laney. "I bet you're hungry. Oh this is Tama. Tama, this is my other slave Laney. I didn't think she would get here so soon after you did, that is why I did not mention her before." He sat dow on the arm of the couch, waiting for Laney to come forward towards him. When she did, he grabbed her arm, looking at the scars and coo'd softly. "You shouldn't do that to your lovely skin. It's not worth it, I assure you."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:31 pm
Most kind of stories

User ImageUser Image

Laney's eye narrowed at the man who opened the door. Well, this was interesting, he didn't look...artsy, but what the hell, her enslavement didn't mean too much nowadays. She turned and stuck her tongue out at the guards before the door slammed and smirked before turning and following Kenji. She raised a brow at his confession of a sandwich. She snorted, "Didn't know you knew me so intimately already Master Kenji, usually sex comes before such things," she said with a smirk in response to him talking of her hunger. She grinned at his reaction and then stopped when he did in the living room. She blinked and turned to see a rather interesting woman already on the couch. She eyed the woman warily before softening her gaze and figuring out the woman was a slave as well. "Cute cat," Laney said and nodded to the stuffed animal in the girl's lap and smiled before turning when Kenji offered her the sandwich. She had to move a bit closer to him and when she did, his finger wrapped around her wrist and he drug her forward. She frowned and looked down when he talked of the scars...heh, as if she was attempting to die. She cocked a hip, "Well you know....ah wait, you don't know the hard life a slave. I woke up one day and just couldn't stand it," she groaned dramatically, her grin sarcastic and cocky, "I'm not such a coward that I'd take my own life...ironically I was trying to get my life back," she said with a shrug and removed her arm from his grasp and grabbed the plate from him and plopped on the couch. Laney wasn't much for manners. She looked between Tama and Kenji, "So, what's your story Master Kenji, what can I inspire you to do?" she asked and raised a brow as she looked up at him while taking a bite from her sandwich.

User Image

malzysaur

Mind-boggling Galaxy

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:18 pm

User Image

She tilted her head to the side when her master dropped her kitten in her lap. When she was introduced to the other female, she bowed her head in respect. Tama watched Laney with interest since the woman seemed like she would be a challenge for their master. A faint sigh left her lips since she figured that she would be returned to the shop most likely. When Laney mentioned her stuff kitten was a cute cat. She smiled faintly before she ran a long sliver nail over its right ear. Tama left the couch soon after Laney sat down.

She was not being rude by leaving the couch, it was just that she needed to move after being locked in a cage for so long. She blinked when she heard Laney asked her master about inspire him to do something. "Master, Are you an artist?" she asked softly. She didn't even know that her master was a artist at all which made her feel slightly useless.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:14 am
Is that your best shot?

Prince Argo

When Kendra had purchased Argo, he wasn't sure what to make of her. She seemed so... different... in comparison to the other masters that had entered the shop. She was beautiful, kind, did not want to be called mistress, and seemed to want Argo to think of himself as a friend instead of a slave. She had made him jump slightly when she drew a knife and came at him with it in the slave shop parking lot, but her intention was to cut of the collar that was around his neck and to cut apart the leash that was on his neck.

Now Argo was sitting in the front passenger seat of Kendra's car, looking out the window as they drove through the country side, and seemed to be thinking about something because he had been rather silent during the entire car trip. He was thinking of his home land, wondering if he would be able to go back someday. However, since Kendra was being so kind, he couldn't see himself leaving her, at least not right away. He didn't have a collar anymore, so he could just create a tornado and go home, a free man. However... something was telling him to stay.

With a shrug, Argo turned his head to look at Kendra. "So... what type of person is your brother anyway?"

Now Let me show you mine... I'll blow you away!

Horseite

Sylve

Doting Nymph

22,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
Kenji Vadelix

User Image
User Image

Kenji chuckled softly at the sassy way Laney talked to him. She could do it for a bit, but there was always a line. He saw his first girl get up and narrowed his eyes slightly, not liking that she got up just because he brought Laney into the room, but he didn't address it that second. At the moment he was amuse by Laney, quite a bit actually and he had no problem being a smart a** right back. "The only inspiration i need is to watch that body in action. Other than the fact that you enjoy turning men on, I have no artistic abilities. My sister, Kendra does, but she prefers to do things on her own. I did not buy you for your abilities." He tugged on her wrist a little harder, smirking up at her before turning his eyes to Tama, his gaze a little bit softer than it was on Laney.

"I am not an artist Tama. you need not worry about such things, but do sit down, you must be tired from the travels and frankly I'm in the mood to sit with two lovely girls and watch television." He moved swiftly from his seat on the arm of the chair to the middle of the couch, not letting go of Laney's wrist, and pulled her down next to him, close enough taht he could easily and securely wrap an arm around her. Kenji patted the seat next to him. "Sit with me Tama." He coaxed, grabbing up the remote with the same hand and turning on the television to BCC's Kitchen Nightmares.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kendra Vadelix

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...

User Image

User Image

Kendra didn't mind the silence as they drove, glad to see the familiar scenery that she drove almost every week at least once into town and back. She turned on the car radio, humming softly to the music as they drove, not bothering Argo as he seemed lost in thought. Her eyes scanned the road and kept careful watch for other people or even animals as they got further away from town. When Argo asked his question, she looked over at him for a moment, before focusing forward again, not replying right away. When she did, the affection was evident. "Kenji is...unique. He won't allow for anyone to treat me disrespectfully or allow anyone to insult me. He's really quick to my defense. He doesn't like back talk, and im really the only one who gets away with disagreeing with him. Our biggest disagreement is the owning of slaves. Yes, technically speaking its legal, but I just don't have any fondness for it. Not that my family abused them, but sometimes the punishments were too much in my opinion."

Kendra went silent again, her eyes on the road, her mind on her brother. She loved him, but sometimes he could be the cruelest of them all, and when he moved in with her, she could tell he changed, but how, she hadn't figured it out. It wasn't a huge change, but he seemed to keep away from anyone but her, and she had been both relieved and surprised that he had brought no slaves, nor purchased any when he moved in. But she wasn't about to tell that to Argo, whom really didn't need to know that. She glanced at Argo again. "Any other questions. We're almost to my home."

User Image

User Image

Cause I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one...

|{OOC: }|  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:44 pm
Most kind of stories

User ImageUser Image

Laney fell easily onto the couch next to Kenji and turned her gaze to him with raised brows, apparently this one thought he was a smooth operator, well alright then. Laney smirked and lifted her right leg and crossed it over her left and let herself relax into the couch. As her body slid back along the couch her skit rode up her thighs revealing more flesh. Laney made no move to readjust herself. She looked up at Tama to see what the woman would do. Laney felt bad for the girl, she seemed innocent and harmless and to be stuck with someone like Kenji would surely give her life some spice, but then again maybe Tama would enjoy it as well. Laney was a bit surprised to hear that he lived with his sister, but then again, who was she to judge? She shifted once more in her seat and ignored the arm that was around her shoulders, "Ya know, if you give me that pretty little bracelet this body would be more willing to move in action," she told him with a dangerous grin and her eyes fell to his jeans pocket where the silver piece had gone. She was almost tempted to reach for it herself, but stopped and rested her hand on his other thigh, "I look forward to meeting your sister, a purveyor of the arts, I'd love to see what she can do," Laney stated in a sincere tone, her eyes still on Kenji, watching his moves. She has been around the block a few times and found Masters like Kenji to be the most fun, and with the thought her mouth quirked up into a smirk and she cocked her head as if challenging him silently to some sort of game. She gave his thigh a gentle squeeze just as an added bonus.

User Image

malzysaur

Mind-boggling Galaxy

♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out