Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply RP Plotting/Recruitment
[Wild Gang Recruitment] League of PIMPIN Birds!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

After a long debate, I decided to rework Chirper's character to become a free bird. 'cause that's how pimps live cool

Of course, Chirper - permanently being a swablu - will need a trustworthy gang to help him survive on the streets and assist him in stealing shiny things from the random unsuspecting citizens of Zatao!

...I totally need to make a journal for him when I have time BUT...

Basic Background: Chirper originally served the Katarina gym leader for a short while before deciding to take off on his own - he didn't find it as fun to have to follow around a single person constantly. Especially when that person kept saying he couldn't steal any shiny objects from gym challengers!

So now he hangs around the streets of Zatao, looting random shiny things and hoarding them at the gym. Even though he no longer is part of Luna's team, he still takes full advantage of the protection they give him from Luna's lingering affection towards her old pokemon. No one dares to steal his loot at a gym building!

Chirper may be willing to grudgingly help along a new bird or two learn to run the ropes around the city - he has been hanging around it for a while now. In exchange for his guidance and shelter (he'll help members sneak into his hide-out in the gym and Luna will be baffled as why there is so much more bird poop around...), he expects to get part of any loot the members of the gang steal. Think of it as a rent of sorts.

But you know, fellow bird pokemon have to look out for each other. There are so many pesky electric mouses trying to show them up in the food chain and bird feet could very well become the next delicacy served in Katarina's high-end restaurants! So if you have a wild bird pokemon, he/she should totally hang out with Chirper ;D

Just remember that the gang will mostly stay in the city because that's where most of the shiny stuff is.

TLDR:
-BIRDS ONLY
-CHIRPER IS A PIMP
-YOU MUST GIVE ALL UR SHINIES TO CHIRPER

You may also throw around RP ideas about Chirper here ovo b
He loves to steal ur shinies *o*
Also getting into a battle over it sounds fun as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 am
this is something that wont be able to happen for a while as the lines arent even templated, but i had to mention this idea i had

Honchcrow bodyguard. nuff said XD

i mean... who better to fill the roll than a Haunchcrow? xD he even comes with his own hat!

edit: and after-all, whats a pimp without his enforcer to make sure everyone follows the rules and does what Chirper says? and someone to do all his dirty work for him xD  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm
DJ SnowKat
this is something that wont be able to happen for a while as the lines arent even templated, but i had to mention this idea i had

Honchcrow bodyguard. nuff said XD

i mean... who better to fill the roll than a Haunchcrow? xD he even comes with his own hat!

edit: and after-all, whats a pimp without his enforcer to make sure everyone follows the rules and does what Chirper says? and someone to do all his dirty work for him xD

Ohhoho indeed! You should totally make a character like that :B

I actually have a honchkrow! He's chilling out being a domesticated pokemon though, hasn't quite listened to the call of the wild yet D;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:37 pm
ahah awesome <3 and i shall do that then! as soon as the templates done, ill start questing him x3

i adore the honchcrow lines here, usually i don't like them, by micro actually managed to make them appealing  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 am
DJ SnowKat
ahah awesome <3 and i shall do that then! as soon as the templates done, ill start questing him x3

i adore the honchcrow lines here, usually i don't like them, by micro actually managed to make them appealing

Micro has made so many new pokemon appealing to me xD

You can quest it even if the template's not done you know :>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 pm
that's true, i may go ahead and set something up when i get more ideas, maybe try to sketch up a honchcrow to get an idea for markings and such x3  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 pm
You know what else a pimpin' bird like Chirper needs? A lady. He needs a pretty little bird who thinks he's the bomb!

Edit: (And I totally volunteer to be that lady, once I get enough moneys and customs open up again!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm
Chirper will have a harem *SHOT* rofl  

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 am
Gabby is now a free bird and will join this flock! But he is no lady and can not join the harem. He wouldn't be a very good bodyguard, either. He can be a minion? razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:40 am
mewrose
Gabby is now a free bird and will join this flock! But he is no lady and can not join the harem. He wouldn't be a very good bodyguard, either. He can be a minion? razz

Minions sound most excellent P:
How shall he be inducted? Or like, how will they buddy up. Idk, maybe Gabby gets into a bind somewhere and Chirper can help out xD  

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

Renekai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 am
Pandashroom Pogeys

Heh. Maybe Bell will join. But she would probably hurl a chunk of ice at Chirper if he tried to get her to join his harem xD She already knows her way around town, so probably she'd only join the gang for company and security in numbers.

However, right now Bell is chilling in the wilderness. She'd be more of a come-and-go customer if she joined the gang, leaving the town whenever she wants to check up on her wild berry bushes. Would Chirper be cool with that?

Bell was released back into the wild when her trainer decided to leave Zatao.  
RP Plotting/Recruitment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games