Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
The Stretch is Worth It... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday & Yay Rainbows!
  :D
View Results

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:23 am
I should check my feeds more often. I hardly notice them down there. I found some interesting things today.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 pm
Hey, celebrating birthday and vomiting rainbows are two of my favorite pastimes. mrgreen  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:24 pm
Oh Christ, why does Gaia know my birthday? I need to change that.

Oh and on the subject of celebrating said Birthday:
NO  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 pm
Drink and be merry, damn it! mad  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 am
(monotonevoice stare ) Oh... no... another thing Nips does not like... shocker.

This was suppose to be a Happy Birthday Nips Thread... but clearly... that isn't going to happen again. Every single year we all say, "Happy Birthday Nips!" and he takes those and slaps them down like they were a basketball and his feelings are the hoop. NO SCORE, NO HAPPINESS, NO BASKETBALL, NO BIRTHDAY, NO to Everything.

It's the same with every holiday as well... which is getting old. At this point it my only wish is that Nips could just say, "Thank you." instead of adding any other negative comments to our positive wishes for not only his birthday- but the up coming holiday season as well.

I am going to cry one day when I see Nips say something like that. Especially around the winter holidays. It will be nice to see a change from, "Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, -insert holiday- sucks cuz I always work and if I can not be happy, everybody around me must be unhappy as well." It's a shame to see such a wise, kind, and funny man turn into such a bitter heart over the past few years. #Debbie Downer  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 am
...Wow. Um...maybe you guys should take this to private message? Just so we don't have any trouble here?  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 am
Psh, ain't no trouble here. It's Happy Birthday Nips.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 pm
Maybe I should just avoid posting around the holidays then? Since everyone is pissed off with my atittude.  

cheesy nipples

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 pm
ok, this is a shitstorm waiting to happen, so I'll check back in with everyone once this all blows over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 pm
Nu Lucrezia
ok, this is a shitstorm waiting to happen, so I'll check back in with everyone once this all blows over.

Yeah, c'mon, guys. Let's not freak out anyone here. This a guild where we're meant to have fun.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Theodra

Amorous Bloodsucker

12,540 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:15 pm
KITTY!  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:59 am
cheesy nipples
Maybe I should just avoid posting around the holidays then? Since everyone is pissed off with my atittude.

That is a bit dramatic. I speak for myself only, I am in no way shape or form 'pissed off' with your atittude. I'm not mad- I'm disapointed.

What I posted above/before should not turn into a 's**t storm.' It isn't like others have not asked Nips in their own way to turn that frown upside down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 am
K, everybody carry on as usual.

No, seriously. Carry on as usual. Nips, you keep being your usual cynical self, Deb you keep being disappointed, everyone else keep laughing at kitties and the thought of vomiting rainbows.

We're allowed to be grumpy and disappointed, and we're allowed to say as much. No one is actually attacking anyone else here, so I don't see why we should all walk on eggshells when there isn't any real need to.

God, you guys are reminding me of Canadians. Next we're all going to start apologizing for things that aren't our fault.

PS: The image of someone vomiting rainbows brings two things to mind:
1) A drunk lady luck, barfing up good fortune and,
2) That scene in Hitchhiker's Guide where they're all knitted and he barfs up rainbow thread. I didn't really like the movie that much, but I loved that scene.  

Violaceous Vertigo

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 am
Violaceous Vertigo
K, everybody carry on as usual.

No, seriously. Carry on as usual. Nips, you keep being your usual cynical self, Deb you keep being disappointed, everyone else keep laughing at kitties and the thought of vomiting rainbows.

We're allowed to be grumpy and disappointed, and we're allowed to say as much. No one is actually attacking anyone else here, so I don't see why we should all walk on eggshells when there isn't any real need to.

YES! I agree with this very much! <3  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces