Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Geeks!

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anime lovers of all types. Fans can come and chat about their favorite shows; roleplay, or just hang out. 

Tags: Anime, geeks, Japanese, role-play, manga 

Reply Shoujo
Sailor Moon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:50 pm
no one posted anything about it! so since it's my favorite anime i'll post about it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:00 am
I do believe that's against the rules Blue set up and I uphold.

I got a picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rahna
Captain

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm
i have no clue what ur talking about....is sailor moon against the rules or it it the fact that i myself posted this and it wasn't put up by the captain?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 pm
Meirue-chan
i have no clue what ur talking about....is sailor moon against the rules or it it the fact that i myself posted this and it wasn't put up by the captain?

I know you don't know, neither of us actually put that rule up...(big mistake on our part) The thing was, the members post whatever anime they want in the "Any other Anime Requests that you want me to post" thread and either me or Blue (or either of the other two vice-captains if they were ever online) would post it.

But I suppose it's okay for the members to do it too. You're fine Meirue-chan. (Trust me, there's no way something like Sailor Moon could EVER be against the rules. It's too...light.)  

rahna
Captain

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm
rahna

I know you don't know, neither of us actually put that rule up...(big mistake on our part) The thing was, the members post whatever anime they want in the "Any other Anime Requests that you want me to post" thread and either me or Blue (or either of the other two vice-captains if they were ever online) would post it.

But I suppose it's okay for the members to do it too. You're fine Meirue-chan. (Trust me, there's no way something like Sailor Moon could EVER be against the rules. It's too...light.)

sigh... arigato  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 pm
Nene is anyone gonna come since this was posted there have been 2 releases of the sailor moon and sailor v comics  

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:31 pm
Meirue-chan
Nene is anyone gonna come since this was posted there have been 2 releases of the sailor moon and sailor v comics

I know! I've got 3 and 4 pre-ordered, and I'll have to put a second batch of pre-orders in for 5 and on next time a Kodansha sale comes around.

I'm really thrilled about the re-release. I borrowed the manga from a friend years ago, but the old release being out of print and going for crazy prices meant that there was no way I could afford my own set. The binding for the old versions was also pretty terrible and falling apart. Now I don't need to pay insane prices, I also get Sailor V, and these new releases are much nicer. heart

The series itself is pretty great too, although I haven't gotten a chance to actually read Sailor V yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm
Yeah, there are mistakes here and there but over all i love it and the best part is that i an compare and contrast the books...vol 1 of the new books ends in the middle of the first chapter of vol 2 of the old books. Someof the artwork is amazingly edited too i got the second books of sailor moon and sailor V for chRistmas and was amazed at how much the artwork for sailor moon was restored and updated!  

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkest Soul Anon

Ice-Cold Slayer

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm
SAILOR MOON FOR THE WIN!!! (first or maybe the second anime i ever watched!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:50 pm
missyn5151
SAILOR MOON FOR THE WIN!!! (first or maybe the second anime i ever watched!)

i will have to agree with you on that! heart  

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:30 pm
Sailor Moon is getting a reboot!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 pm
This i know! cat_blaugh cat_3nodding cat_xd i was up very early in the morning to catch the japan webcast of the announcment and twitter exploded with mooniegasms! cat_lol  

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Crystal_Sailor_Jupiter

Beloved Friend

12,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:04 am
Sailor Moon is my # 1 anime of all time!!! I will never get old of it. My favorite character is Sailor Jupiter, because we share the same personality. Well, that and she wears my favorite color (green). I'm currently in the process of creating a cosplay here on gaia for Sailor Jupiter (but there are a few items that are next to impossible to get, which really stinks). Oh well, I will continue to try and get the items I need for the cosplay. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:39 pm
Makoto-Kino-Sama
Sailor Moon is my # 1 anime of all time!!! I will never get old of it. My favorite character is Sailor Jupiter, because we share the same personality. Well, that and she wears my favorite color (green). I'm currently in the process of creating a cosplay here on gaia for Sailor Jupiter (but there are a few items that are next to impossible to get, which really stinks). Oh well, I will continue to try and get the items I need for the cosplay. ^_^

what are the items you need my dear? i might be able to scrap them together with any left over money after i go see an artist about an OC of mine  

SuperSailorMeirue

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Crystal_Sailor_Jupiter

Beloved Friend

12,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 am
Oh wow, seriously? Well, for starters, the teal hair ties (I cannot find them, no matter where and how long i've looked. Same goes for her rose earrings-cannot find them anywhere (I am currently using pearl earrings, but they aren't the same). I also need a pink back bow (or something really close to that). If you look up Sailor Jupiter on Goggle Images, you will see what I mean. And thank you for offering to help me find these items....I've been searching for them for a long time. ^_^
SuperSailorMeirue
Makoto-Kino-Sama

what are the items you need my dear? i might be able to scrap them together with any left over money after i go see an artist about an OC of mine

Shoujo

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff