Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Story:

Long ago, humans powered by hades waged war against the gods/goddesses that reigned over them. This war caused many casualties on both sides. So a couple of god/goddess went to earth and blended in,wanting to see what the humans fought for. While there,they fell in love with a human and gave birth.But the prolonged stay in earth drastically effected their usually perfect health and they died years later.Now their children have to live without knowing how to control their power. The humans still hold grudges against the gods for this war, saying if they would have just agreed to let them live their lives they way they wanted to this never would have happened,This grudge is why they treat this god children so harshly.The only reason the god children haven't retaliated back is because of the Mother of all Gods and Goddesses,Alliyah. alike told them not too. So whose side will you be on, the God children or the humans

RULES

1.god child can semi god mod but don't over do it
2, there can be be violence but no killing without their permission, if a god child dies he can be resurrected but they will a normal human
3. I am the goddess in this rp what i say goes
4.there can be romance but keep it PG
5.pm me the profile titled Life after Death and he race you want to be  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 pm
Humans
Hello My name is [b]RPC Name[/b].
I am [b]Age[/b]years old.
This is who I am [imgright]http://[/imgright]
Here is My story [b]Bio[/b]
I live in [b][/b].
My burden[b]something no one knows about you[/b].
I could live off of[b]likes[/b]
I could live without[b]dislikes[/b]
My Master[b]Username[/b]

God Child
Hello My name is [b]RPC Name[/b].
I am [b]Age[/b]years old.
This is who I am [imgright]http://[/imgright]
Here is My story [b]Bio[/b]
My god/goddess Parent is[b]God/Goddess Name[/b]
They gave me [b]powers max of 3[/b]
I live in [b][/b].
My burden[b]something no one knows about you[/b].
I could live off of[b]likes[/b]
I could live without[b]dislikes[/b]
My Master[b]Username[/b]

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Accepted God-Child Profiles

Quote:
Hello My name is Alliyah.
I am as old as timeyears old.
This is who I am User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here is My story I am the mother of all gods and goddess alike
My god/goddess Parent isNone
They gave me telekinesis,elemental powers, telepathy, and muse powers
I live in Olympus.
My burdenbecause of who i am, i can not be turned into a human form.
I could live off oflhappiness,and the stars
I could live withoutpain,crying being helpless and war
My MasterAlpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs

Quote:
Hello My name is Kain Trainheart.
I am 17years old.
This is who I am
User Image
User Image
Here is My story I can't remember much of my first few years but I woke up one day in the forest and just went about my life. I don't know much and I try to hide my powers at times because I just want to be happy like everyone else.
My god/goddess Parent isLunar Goddess of the moon
They gave me change wolf and back, control over blue fire, and summoning the lunar sycthe.
I live in Cody, Wyoming.
My burdenno one knows that being a Goddess's child comes with its own curse as well.
I could live off ofdeer, woods, moon, wolves.
I could live withouttraps of any kind, people who hate me, lead.
My MasterKain-9

Quote:
Hello My name is Rei Takanaka.
I am 15 years old.
This is who I am User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here is My story I grew up like most people would, until I started school. Unfortunately I was a victim of bullying for the first few weeks until my ability developed. It was awful to see the many who would die by making skin to skin contact with me. I wear more layers of clothes to protect them from my powers.
My god/goddess Parent is Thanatus
They gave me the power so everything I touch dies, anything dead comes back to life with a single touch.
I live in Detroit, Michigan.
My burden no human can physically touch me because of the ability I possess.
I could live off of the stars, being high up
I could live without fire, blood, violent, pain
My Master Kaija_14

Quote:
Hello My name is Kira Shitori.
I am 17years old.
This is who I am User Image
Here is My story I woke up in a dirty alley way with dead bodies of boys all around me. My clothes were torn; I was bleeding. All I remembered was a group of guys spitting at me, punching me, stabbing me, and calling me a monster. I saw my reflection in a mirror to find my green eyes turned red from the blood shed. I panicked and broke into the nearest shop. I stole some clothes and ran away unable to turn back. I ended up in a city named Detroit? I stayed here hiding whenever possible.
My god/goddess Parent is Fauna (Bona Dea) the Goddess of Earth and healing
They gave me powers to heal myself and others, powers to "control" the element earth, and wings to fly (I ended up having permanent dark bat wings that can expand when needed)
I live in Detroit, Michigan.
My burden is dealing with the fact that I have a violent past. I've killed when my Mother is the one who helps create life. I feel like I will never be accepted by any of the Gods.
I could live off of nature's beauty, fish, and befriending animals (they're my only friends)
I could live without judgemental humans, blood shed, and these piercing red eyes
My Master LightAngelOfVCS

Quote:
Hello My name is Ariyah Von Nelson.
I am 19years old.
This is who I am User Image
Here is My story I woke up one morning, My memory was fuzzy. Memories of a small baby and two adults were fuzzling up, but I couldn't make them out. I stumbled up, feeling week, yet powerful at the same time. I really didn't get it. I soon stepped into town. I walked past extremely rude people that glared and stared and whispered stuff like, " Is that her natural hair color?" Or, "Teenagers these days. Can't like their own natural hair color." i was shocked at how rude people could be, and that they made no sense. Until i saw myself. in the jewelry store window glass, She saw one eye was bright topaz, and one eye was purple. Her hair was black and silver. She was in extremely odd clothes (not that she didn't like them) that she had never seen before.
My god/goddess Parent isArtemis
They gave me Turning into an animal, Blending in with the shadows, Telekenisis.
I live in Hollywood, California.
My burdenI sometimes steal things from stores, then blend into the shadows when they come to look for me..
I could live off ofPomegranates
I could live withoutKiwis
My MasterXx_Darkly_Mistress_xX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:27 am
Ariyah walked silently through the forest. The piney scents flowed through her nostrils. Her bare feet crunched on twigs and grass and moss. Her hawk was sitting on her shoulder, watching for any movement of a tree, bush, small cliff, a cave, anything. Ariyah climbed at the top of the hill, then peered down at the town.everything was small, and people were screaming, throwing things on the ground. Ariyah used telekinesis to picks up some trash bags and coke cans. Her hawk made a noise, than tackled a mouse. The struggling noises of the mouse scared Ariyah as the hawk tore through the thin skin.  

birth control faces

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm
She looked at another god-smiled and smiled"thats four,already,If they get to know each other and work together,they might have a chance."She said looking down from her throne in the sky. Oh how i wish i could see her face to face."She thought"Hello there, Ariyah, I am Alliyah the mother of your parents,do not fear child.In the city where you are at, you will find three more like you.."She said  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Ariyah was startled at the voice in her head. She wondered if she could speak back to this... "Person."
Wait... You are the mother of my mother? What do you mean? Ariyah thought. But the she thought again, yet this time to herself. How funny of me... Talking to some "person" in my head... I'm not crazy... Right?... Of course I'm not!
Ariyah said. But it made her wonder. Who were her parents? She can't remember a thing. Maybe one of two blurry images, but thats definately not enough to see who her parents were. Ariyah shivered as her hawk friend crouched back on her shoulders, and she let the pain of his sharp talons spread through her skin carelessly as she thought.  

birth control faces

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm
She looked at her"No you are not crazy, all god-children, can talk to me through telepathy. What i mean is that I am one of the first Goddess your mother just like the rest of the god-childrens parents, came through me and the other first gods and goddess.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Ariyah was a bit spooked. But... Then... Who is my god mother? Ariyah wondered. She would have never thought she would talk to a goddess.. Or even be the daughter of a goddess! Ariyah let the thoughts sink into her as her hawk sensed her emotions, and it rubbed its head against her cheek.  

birth control faces

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 pm
She sighed"The Goddess of Darkness"She said  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei made her way through the streets, her hands completely covered by black gloves, wearing along striped shirt and baggy jeans with ratty tennis shoes. She had a hat over her head just in case somebody were to brush past her on the busy streets, everything must be covered.

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:35 pm
Ariyah went blank. Of... Darkness? That is what she had just said... Right? Ariyah thought for a moment. The books that she sometimes saw people reading, and she decided to read. What were they called? Oh- Right. Percy Jackson and the olympians... Maybe Ariyah's mother was in that book. She mentally skimmed through a mental list of Goddess'. She suddenly remembered. Who was the goddess of the hunt, and the moon, and the darkness? Artemis. Ariyah thought. My mother... Is Artemis.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm
She nodded"yes your mother is Artemis,she controlled the shadows,and anything dark"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 pm
This was unnatural... Yet cool. Ariyah perked up. So... are we allowed to date other people like us? Ariyah asked, then suddenly blushed. To be honest, It was a long time since she last heard that "she's beautiful." Ever since her appearance changed, people acted really harsh to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 pm
She thought about"It would be a good idea to do just that, no one else"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei's brisk pace as she rushed about the streets was very consistent as she made as many shortcuts as possible through alleyways. After a half hour of her dodging as many humans as possible, she found herself resting against a brick wall and staring up at the sky to rest for a moment.

Role play area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff