Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply Main Forum
Q and A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tricklesky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:42 pm
Thanks for letting me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 pm
I find there is a severe lack of mudkips!

Joking.

How come there is no proper OOC thread? o.o

Cor Contritum

Raider

Mirai_Cutiyama

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 pm
Eheheh...Hi?
Um...new here, yeah. I'm not quite sure what to do. I read all the rules and everything like a good little girl, but I'm really confused about the set up.
Scratch that, I'm Extremely confused. If someone can give me a 'Guild for Dummies' explanation on what and how to work here that would be amazing. I am a complete n00b when it comes to guilds honestly, so a lot of help and patience and highly appreciated. Please?
*help sign*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm
Demon_Maid_Nova_Jigoku
Eheheh...Hi?
Um...new here, yeah. I'm not quite sure what to do. I read all the rules and everything like a good little girl, but I'm really confused about the set up.
Scratch that, I'm Extremely confused. If someone can give me a 'Guild for Dummies' explanation on what and how to work here that would be amazing. I am a complete n00b when it comes to guilds honestly, so a lot of help and patience and highly appreciated. Please?
*help sign*

Haha, 'Guild for dummies' explaination... ;P

Hiya~

Aww, don't worry about being lost, hon. You'll get the hang of it in no time, I promise. :3 Besides, Nightmare has come to the rescue! With me here, everything should be fine! Or I'll just make you even more lost... o.o But hopefully that won't happen. I am absolutely horrid at explaining things, just for fair warning.

Um, I think their are several different ways depending on the person and what they prefer to do in the guilds or their unique style, but I suppose I'll tell you my cheat sheet. ;3

Usually, I actually go snooping through some of the Master profiles if I want to make a Slave character, or vise versa. When I find one I have found interest in, I'll try to think of a perfect fit to somehow make their character's personality and the one I am going to create clash. When I have a certain personality, biography, storyline, etc. in mind, I try to look through my many pictures on Photobucket that would fit the part. Sometimes I'll PM that roleplayer that created the character I was interested in, and ask if I could make a specially-made slave for them.

You could create a forum and make your own characters in there. Whenever your finished, you could either PM someone who has a Master/Mistress character that may want your character, or someone could PM you and say that they want to do a request or would take your Slave/Master character you created off your hands.

Also, you can make a character and start posting in the Slave Market. The Slave Market is in the 'Public Places/ Events' forum. Their are several slaves sold and Masters stroll in there. Someone may be interested or impressed by your literary skills, character, etc. and may purchase him there to take back to the 'home'.

Then you just create a house in the Private Residance forum and TAH-DAH! Get the rp underway. Let us review:

1. Create a character~
2. Find an rp partner via PM or in the Slave Shop~
3. Go to the home and start the rp~
4. Move on from there and let the plotlines progress~ <3

I hope I helped, even just a little bit. D: Sorry if I confused you even more. I tried!

~ Nightmare

Literarily Unamused
Crew

Seeker

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Mirai_Cutiyama

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:24 pm
Actually, that was a perfect 'Guild for Dummies' explanation. I'm not lost anymore~
Whoohoo~~~

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

In any case, I shall do that...tomorrow....when I have time.
Because tomorrow's a half day for me at school! :3
I will be sure to get posting stuffs underway then, promise.
Thank you Nightmares-chan~

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces