Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Because this is totally a news flash Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 am
This just in:

I hate kids. I really hate kids. The only thing worse than kids is large groups of kids. They are loud, and they keep touching all of the art even though you tell them not to. Any group of people in a crowd is loud, but a crowd of kids is just a yelling match.
They ask fifty billion times for attention in a two second timespan because they have no concept of WAITING for something. They are little germ factories just waiting to infect me.
Did I mention they keep trying to touch they art? STOP YELLING, STOP RUNNING AROUND, AND STOP TOUCHING THE ART, OMG!

I think I'm actually a mean old lady in disguise sometimes.

Discuss:

-Venting because you're too nice to vent about your job on twitter.
-Venting because you need to vent right the ******** now oh my god I want to go scare the s**t out of some kids right now.
-Kids and how I will never have them. The mere thought of birthing a child makes my ladyparts cringe.
-How I'm secretly training to be a cranky old lady
-How I'm secretly jealous of kids because they get much cooler clothing. I WANT SPARKLE COVERED SKIRTS AND IRON MAN AND SPIDER-MAN SHIRTS! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am
I just had to yell at another kid not to touch the art. *eyetwitch*  

Violaceous Vertigo

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 pm
Violaceous Vertigo
I just had to yell at another kid not to touch the art. *eyetwitch*

Hot off the press ESPECIALLY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW! Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 pm
LMAO.
This is why I need to show
all the parents of the kids
I'll be teaching.

Theodra

Amorous Bloodsucker

12,540 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:55 pm
Am I the only one who's seen a balance of good kids versus bad kids?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 am
My view on children is like my view on dogs: individual ones might be ok, but on the whole, I don't like them  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 am
Reeves

I admit, I'm probably in the exact wrong place to see that many well behaved children. There are a few really nice ones, but mostly I just see the little s**t-disturbers.

Which is why it amazes me that parents bring their hyperactive children here at all. And if you do bring them in, don't take your eyes off them. And don't let them touch the ******** art! *eyetwitch*
If constantly monitoring your brat doesn't sound like a good time, don't bring them to a ******** art gallery, bring them to one of the places where they actually can do stuff. In town we have two places that would be about a million times more fun for kids, the Museum of Natural History, and if you've got a little nerdling, (or if you're trying to mold them into a little nerdling) the Discovery Centre. Not the Art Gallery.

PS: I would probably get really excited to see kids running around if I worked at the Discovery Centre. Hell, I want to run around the Discovery Centre. I'd secretly like to go there on a date, actually.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 pm
STOP TOUCHING THE ART!

TELL YOUR KIDS BEFORE YOU GO INTO THE GALLERY NOT TO TOUCH THE ART!

....I think I might have accidentally given the last mother a bit too much of my Glare of Contempt. It involves pursed lips, a raised head, a twitching neck, and eyes full of temporary hatred.

EDIT: And stop playing with the automatic door button too! It's not a toy, it's a ******** DOOR.  

Violaceous Vertigo

Idolatrine

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Reeves

Nah, I have too.

Doesn't mean I'm planning on having any of my own though. Any kid of mine would just be sick in the head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 pm
Awesome McGee
Reeves

Nah, I have too.

Doesn't mean I'm planning on having any of my own though. Any kid of mine would just be sick in the head.

Yeah, I'd like to have children at some point. I just want to be a good parent to them. Especially in a society that mostly frowns upon same-sex parents.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:05 am
I fkids are going to be taken out in public, they should be wearing a lead, a muzzle and a strait jacket.

Just my opinion/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 pm
cheesy nipples
I fkids are going to be taken out in public, they should be wearing a lead, a muzzle and a strait jacket.

Just my opinion/

neutral  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:44 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Just my opinion/

neutral

What?
Kids want to act like animals, treat 'em like it. Bet they won't do it more than once then.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

Just my opinion/

neutral

What?
Kids want to act like animals, treat 'em like it. Bet they won't do it more than once then.

Again, my earlier point stands.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:18 pm
As much as I don't like kids, I'm actually very much against putting any of them in an environment that would harm them. I'm also very much against them being in a goddamn art gallery.

Kids are annoying little shits, especially in groups. If you already know this, don't bring them somewhere where being an annoying little s**t isn't allowed. Bring them somewhere where running around and screaming is encouraged.

And if you want to go somewhere that they can't run around free in, but can't afford a babysitter, then bring them with you and don't let them out of your sight.

Kids = brats, generally speaking. The sooner everyone accepts this and plans accordingly, the better.  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff