Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
derp Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trojan.exe

Foe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm
i'm kind of disappointed right now
way to steamroll someone you don't like completely unfairly :/

HEY GUYS CLICK THIS LINK THAT AUTOMATICALLY GIVES MY THREAD LIKES AND THIS OTHER PERSON'S THREAD DISLIKES

what the ********, man

we're all getting over it by now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,

really? That's what it does?
For me it was just like a blank white page.
I was like ... wth? xD
I'm kinda annoyed at all the advertising announcements he's been making gonk

the world will know peace~

kal94

Trojan.exe

Foe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 pm
kal94
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,

really? That's what it does?
For me it was just like a blank white page.
I was like ... wth? xD
I'm kinda annoyed at all the advertising announcements he's been making gonk

the world will know peace~
yeah that's what it does
copy the numbers in the url that pops up when you click the links, then paste http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.[number] into the url bar and see where it takes you
the first is the thread he wants voted up, the second is the one he's ******** over neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 am
This should be reported. I'm pretty sure it counts as harassment.  

Darkness ll Angel

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 am
I know the co owner of the thread he is steamrolling and to be honest its wrong on so many levels.

She has left her main account just to get away from this crap and he is a vice captain in here? I am a vice captain in a guild that has a decent size amount of members and I would never do something like that. I know this is just the internet to some but there is a thing called respect and etiquette and tbh he has neither.

I am quitting this guild, I refuse to be a part of a guild that allows this kind of conduct.

Good luck with the guild and all you do. I assume most members wont speak their mind but I will. I think what he is doing is wrong you may not agree as is your right.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 am
I agree that what he did was wrong and childish, but some of you are overreacting.
s**t happens and people make mistakes.
He regrets it and is trying to fix it, from what I read. -did some investigating-
It already happened, and there's nothing we can do about it; so we might as well move on and forget about it.
Hopefully this crap will be fixed soon.

Kazilian

Sparkly Rogue

Darkness ll Angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:13 am
Kazilian
I agree that what he did was wrong and childish, but some of you are overreacting.
He regrets it and is trying to fix it, from what I read. -did some investigating-
It already happened, and there's nothing we can do about it; so we might as well move on and forget about it.

I'm not picking a fight when I say this, but... As a Vice Captain of such a huge, well-known and reputable guild, he should have thought before his actions. I think he should get approval from a colleague regarding any unexpected announcements from now on. Oh, and yes - I have researched this too. He is attempting to fix it, but I don't think we're overreacting either. Along with his reputation, the guild's goes down as well because he is one of the crew representing it. It shouldn't happen again.

Anyway, here's hoping this dilemma is sorted ASAP.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 am
*shrinks even further*
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 am
Darkness ll Angel
Kazilian

I'm not picking a fight when I say this, but... As a Vice Captain of such a huge, well-known and reputable guild, he should have thought before his actions. I think he should get approval from a colleague regarding any unexpected announcements from now on. Oh, and yes - I have researched this too. He is attempting to fix it, but I don't think we're overreacting either. Along with his reputation, the guild's goes down as well because he is one of the crew representing it. It shouldn't happen again.

I have to agree with you.

And it won't happen again.
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 am
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
Kazilian

~King Awesome

I was dreading the response you'd give me when I saw you quoted me. Usually, people would try to defend themselves even when they know they were wrong to start off with. You're certainly different, which is great in my eyes. Don't beat yourself up over this, but think of it as a learning experience. You can improve with this and, after seeing the 'awefail' links in analysers, I'd say you took the right path already.

Anyway, enough of my little lecture. I hope you didn't take any offence to my views. As a little suggestion, whenever you go to do something questionable without consulting in others, try asking yourself this: "Is this appropriate for a Vice Captain to say?" I've been a staff member of various sites before and, trust me, asking myself similar questions got me out of so much trouble.  

Darkness ll Angel

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 am
Darkness ll Angel
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
Kazilian

~King Awesome

I was dreading the response you'd give me when I saw you quoted me. Usually, people would try to defend themselves even when they know they were wrong to start off with. You're certainly different, which is great in my eyes. Don't beat yourself up over this, but think of it as a learning experience. You can improve with this and, after seeing the 'awefail' links in analysers, I'd say you took the right path already.

Anyway, enough of my little lecture. I hope you didn't take any offence to my views. As a little suggestion, whenever you go to do something questionable without consulting in others, try asking yourself this: "Is this appropriate for a Vice Captain to say?" I've been a staff member of various sites before and, trust me, asking myself similar questions got me out of so much trouble.

I didn't take offense, and there's no possible way I could've defended myself.
I did something terrible, cruel, and stupid. It makes sense that I feel the same way. I'm not gonna try to say that I didn't do it. Because almost 13,000 people saw that I did. And so did I. All I'm doing right now is trying to fix it. And apologize, to everyone. I won't send another announcement though, since that would just annoy and do more harm. (Hence why I made a thread, instead; people can see at their leisure)

I'll be keeping that in mind, if I ever decide to send another announcement.
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
Kazilian

~King Awesome

I did something terrible, cruel, and stupid. It makes sense that I feel the same way. I'm not gonna try to say that I didn't do it. Because almost 13,000 people saw that I did. And so did I. All I'm doing right now is trying to fix it. And apologize, to everyone. I won't send another announcement though, since that would just annoy and do more harm. (Hence why I made a thread, instead; people can see at their leisure)

~King Awesome

As I said, don't beat yourself up over it. It'll be old news before you know it. 3nodding  

Darkness ll Angel

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 am
Darkness ll Angel
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
Kazilian

~King Awesome

~King Awesome

As I said, don't beat yourself up over it. It'll be old news before you know it. 3nodding

It will, but I won't be able to really live with myself until this is fixed.
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 am
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
King Awesomolocity
Darkness ll Angel
King Awesomolocity

~King Awesome

~King Awesome

It will, but I won't be able to really live with myself until this is fixed.
~King Awesome

I understand. I'd be the same. If it means anything, feel free to talk to me whenever. Even if it's just to let go of some thoughts, I'll listen. My inbox is always available.  

Darkness ll Angel

saint alya

Girl-Crazy Fairy

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 am
If what I'm hearing is right, shouldn't he beat himself up over it? I'm more curious about what on earth he was thinking than hearing his grovelling.

Also, the message did seem very suspicious. Caused me not to click the links. May have felt bad myself, if I did. Kinda causes everyone involved to feel bad, the target, and all those who unwittingly took part.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff