Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

I don't have any pictures, but she was an awfully sweet Rottweiller that lived in the neighborhood. We aren't sure why, but we do know that she was quite old-- at least 9-10 I think.

She leaves behind her mate, Dwight, who is a couple of years behind her in age. They were always together. He's a Rott/Lab mix, and also very sweet once you get to know him. I've heard that he's been laying where she died, but I haven't gone to see.

They were kind of neighborhood dogs, as we live in a rural-ish area and people tend to let their dogs roam around. Sugar and Dwight pretty much only stayed around our yard and the neighbor's yard. Their owners moved earlier in the year, and everyone kind of took over. I don't know for sure why they left the dogs behind, but I've been told that they planned on coming back for them when they could and were contributing money to their care. Nonetheless, they were being cared for by all the neighbors.

I'm going to miss seeing Sugar when I go out. I wasn't exactly close to her or anything, but I always liked to pet and hug her. When I was feeling particularly awful and no one else was home, I would sit on the porch and just stroke her and Dwight until I felt better.

She was a good dog. RIP sad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 pm
im so sorry, i understand what ur going through a good pet is always missed i recently lost my dog and well it hurts but i just try to stay positive by remembering all the good memories and everything we went through together  

Ruthina

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

I just remembered something funny. Boyfriend's mom likes to leave the front door open with the screen door closed. Sometimes Sugar would sit on our front porch at the door when someone cooked, and then complain loudly for a share. Haha. It always sounded something like, "I love food!"

I feel really heartbroken for Dwight. His world must be so upset right now, what with his owners leaving and now Sugar passing. I went out there this morning and he was laying on our porch. We sat together for awhile, and he seemed to be very quiet and unenthusiastic about everything. Very slow, when normally he's pretty upbeat (unless it's a hot day). I hope he'll be okay. sad

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games