Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am
Danali_Black
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Danali_Black
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
It's no issue. :]
It's a little bit late where I am, so I don't trust myself to write up a great one, so I'll get on it tomorrow.
I kind of wanted to anyways. This is my first pokemon RP.
So I'll have that PMed to you tomorrow, ma'am. :]

Really? Your first? Then I am honored you chose us to loose your Pokemon virginity to XD Thank you very much, I look forward to it and I dont mind waiting untill tommorow I know rp's take time

Yup. First pokemon RP.
Lol. xD
Thank CBiscuit. He is the one who recruited me.
Hahaha. Mine usually don't take long, but my mind becomes sluggish and my vocabulary becomes..... Dim, when it gets late. xD

I know how you feel mine does too. Its starting to now actually. Umm so did you want to know if your app is accepted? I think as far as I can see it is very good and I am intrigued to see how you will play Sirius and the "plans" you have in store for him. Yes, application accepted but I still want to read the rp you come up with using him

On another note I'll be sure to thank him ^^ Im glad people are recruting and please feel free to recruit some yourself if you want to especially more Team Celestia members

I assumed it already was. xD Considering it was already posted up.
I have to do some work on my computer, but right after, I'll type something up for you. :]

Hahaha. I'll see what I can do. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 pm
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username:
TegamiBachiScout
Character Name:
Zzasha
Character Description:
About 5 foot 7, black hair, humorous, fit, bright blue eyes, intelligent, likes shiny things, age 15, occasionally narcissistic.
I want to be: Trainer / Pokemon
Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list):
Bagon
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):
Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):
I've already got the other jobs I want.
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondarystarter):
Zzasha angrily stamped his foot on the ground. "Argh!" he grunted. "Aw, what's the matter little trainer?" Teased the gym leader. "I thought you said your that you're going to be the strongest trainer ever." "Err, this is bad." Zzasha thought. "Bagon's nearly defeated, and that means, gasp, I'll lose! And this stupid gym leader is making fun of me for it!" "Let's try this again!" "Bagon! Dragon Rage!" "Bag Bagon!" Bagon shouted. "Ooh getting serious, I see!" Taunted the Gym Leader again. But that was mistake. In those short seconds, his Tailow was blasted by a burst of energy, and fainted. "Tailow! Return!" "Hmm, pretty good." "But lets just see how you can fare against this!" "Go, Mantyke!" "What the heck is that!? yelled Zzasha. "Mantyke, the kite Pokemon.Mantyke is a friendly Pokemon that captures the subtle flows of seawater using its two antennae. Scientists discovered that the distinctive patterns on Mantyke's back, differ by region." His Pokedex responded. "So a water and flying type." said Zzasha. "Okay! Bagon! Leer attack!" "Mantyke! Leer back!" The gym leader called. It was a complete stare off. Five minutes in: Their eyes are beginning to water. Ten minutes in: They're practically squinting now! Minute 12: Gasp! Their eyes are closing and.... they both blinked at the same time. How lame. "Grrr....Bagon ! Scratch!" "I don't think so!" "Mantyke! Bubble beam!" Fwoosh! "No!" Yelled Zzasha."Yes!" the gym leader shouted. Zzasha couldn't watch. He just waited for the referee to say he lost. Nothing happened. Zzasha looked up, and as cheesy as this may seem, the attack missed! After that it was a series of scratches, bubbles, and stare-offs. In the end, just as Mantyke was about to deliver the final blow, the right wall of the gym collapsed, and where it was, was an army of Pokemon and Trainers. Wearing strange uniforms and waving weird flags with the Celestial Symbols on them. "W-who are they?" Zzasha stammered. "Hopefully our fans?" The Gym Leader said, obviously nervous.

I know it's not as good as my others but, oh well!

Anderceus

Witty Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm
Basic Application
Username: Wolfyofthesky
Character Name: Ariel 'Ari' Whitney
Character Description: Picture Ari is friendly and warm, interesting considering she grew up in Iclea Town.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter?: Vulpix
What Region are you originally from?: Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Something to do with contests, or singing.
Give an RP Sample: I'll just plop a link to an rp I made, I've got a few posts on the first page.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm
EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet
Legendary Application
Username: EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Mew(seeing as 2 is taken wink )
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Besides being a psychic "phantom" legendary, the one most closely-connected to Mewtwo. It's not only an adorable little stinker with a high cuteness factor, no,no,no my friend.. Mew is pink, fluffy, has the attention span and intensity of spreading its personality of becoming irresistibly adamant to the world's scariest things like a disease, and stays relentless to showering everybody(evil or kind) in cuteness and hopelessly irrelevant behavior..
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
///

Legendary Application
Username: EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Zekrom
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Playing the role as Reshiram's other half, and the second Yang part of the three Tao Trio, Zekrom has always been my favorite legendary in the Unova region seeing as he is not only one of my top choice of color, but an electric type as well as dragon.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
The loud roar that escaped the imposing legendary ripped open the sky above, shaking the ground as its large "built-in" generator in it's tail began charging a blue electric spark that spread over the black body of the dragon, cloaking it in electricity. The burns and cuts that covered the dragon were caused by it's enemies last attacks that had scorched his entire body and sliced his flesh, leaving the other on his last efforts to return what damage had been given. When it's battle cry ceased to rattle the skies and its attack: Fusion Bolt, was at full power, it spread its dark, looming wings to the sky, raising its snout to the thunder clouds above as it took to the skies. The figures that had once been beside it were now only specks on the ground, its white opposite choosing to side with the enemy. Another loud battle cry was shot forth as the dark blue ball of electrically-charged energy hurtled back towards earth, its cloaked owner's burning red eyes locked with Reshiram's as it headed straight for the other legendary, its teeth barred. As the two made contact, a loud thunderclap could be heard, the extra electricity trying to ground itself, ending up tearing up the ground and what was left of the walls and stone around them.
"You will never get anywhere through waiting on the past, Reshiram." Growled the pokemon's voice in the others mind, "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail, I say, but you never listen!" Roared Zekrom, gripping the other with his claws as they fought in the mist of ruble and dispersed electricity. The other snapped at him in return, receiving a charged punch to the face before replaying the black dragon back with slashes of claws and a dragon pulse straight to the face. As the heat of battle wore on, the two eventually grew weak, and in an explosion, were both blown back. Stumbling to keep their balance, the two glared at each other, both breathing heavily and scratched to pieces by the other. It was an even match, both just on the verge of passing out, neither able to easily stand. The one left standing would be pronounced the winner, but neither could hardly do that. Sparks began to sputter behind Zekrom, charging for the final blow, Reshiram's own tail heating to a flaming inferno, ready for what was to be their ends.

i'm working on it.. sry for the inconvenience D:
i've played in many rp's with much longer posts than this.. i just haven't rped for pokemon for a while(for any legendary besides mewtwo at that) ^^'''  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm
Celestia Boss Application
Username: gabriel sama
Which Boss are you applying for?: Aries
What drew you to Team Celestia?: Celestia has the numbers and influence, but only a handful of members have any real strength. With my skills, I can easily climb up the ranks to work the grunts into shape and become even stronger.
What is your Dreams/Goals?: I seek absolute power, and I desire the power of 'Time' to rewrite history in my favor.
What are your Pokemon? (include levels):
Male Charizard (shiny): Level 41
Male Accelgor: Level 40
Female Mismagius: Level 41
Female Umbreon: Level 36
Male Larion: Level 38
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto.
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Job?
Give an RP Sample:
"You're not going to get away with this, Team Celestia!" some kid shouted, running towards Desiderio, drawing forth a pair of pokeballs from his belt.

Desiderio, otherwise known as Aries in Team Celestia, turned to face the foolish young boy. There was a sly smirk on his face as he looked at the challenge he was given. "So the boy wants to be a hero, huh? Sorry, brat, but you're not getting these back." he said. His right hand was holding a suitcase while the left reached into his coat pocket. In the suitcase were pokeballs that he and his team had stolen. His eyes shifted to the grunts that were with him. "Everyone, get back to the base. I'll deal with the kid." he commanded to his minions as he pulled out a single pokeball while passing the stolen goods to the nearest grunt.

The grunts started retreating when the boy drew two pokeballs from his belt. "I won't let you get away! Quick Attack, Swellow, and get that suitcase back! Flaffy, use Cotton Spore to slow those guys down!"

The Swellow became a blur as it sped right for Desiderio as the Flaffy shook its fluffy fur, spores scattering everywhere. The man waited a moment before tossing the pokeball lightly into the air. "Larion, Iron Head."

The pokeball burst open just as the Swellow had drawn close and the metal beast lunged out, slamming his steel head into the bird's before it could turn away. There was a sickening crunch and the bird crumbled to the ground. Going at full speed right into the attack of a steel-type Pokemon's blow to the head would do some considerable damage, regardless of most types. The boy's eyes widened in shock at the sight of his skull-crushed bird as Desiderio smirked, raising his right hand.

"Now, Earthquake."

Larion raised its front legs into the air before slamming them into the ground. The earth trembled fiercely as the pavement cracked. Chunks of the ground sunk while other areas rose jaggedly. Buildings toppled over, effectively sealing off the path so that Desiderio and his team couldn't be chased after. In the midst of all that rubble, flames suddenly erupted from the cracks as a black Charizard burst through some of the wreckage. On his back was Desiderio, who was a little dirty but otherwise completely unscathed. In the dragon's arms was the badly injured Swellow. He looked at the damage he had caused before chuckling, amused.

"I'll be confiscating your Swellow now! Thanks for the gift, brat!" As the Charizard turned to fly off towards the base, Desiderio smirked. "Oh wait... you probably can't hear me anymore! Let this be a lesson to you to not try to fight Team Celestia or get in our way!" he cackled before they flew off to meet up with the grunts and the stolen Pokemon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm
Basic Application
Username: VincentValintine LimitBrk
Character Name: Alex
Character Description: Alex is only 7 years old so of course he's going to be childish and rather short. He's only 4 feet tall, has blue hair and eyes. He prefers wearing shorts to pants and doesn't like wearing sleeved shirts. As he knows that certain people prefer different people he's willing to lie about who he is in order to get things that he wants, but is often shortsighted and will get caught with a rather minimal amount of looking. For a picture reference the closest that I could find was this
If trainer, what starter?: Growlithe
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): He's seven... He wouldn't be good for any job.
Give an RP Sample: *pbth* razz  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
Basic Application
Username: VincentValintine LimitBrk
Character Name: Alex
Character Description: Alex is only 7 years old so of course he's going to be childish and rather short. He's only 4 feet tall, has blue hair and eyes. He prefers wearing shorts to pants and doesn't like wearing sleeved shirts. As he knows that certain people prefer different people he's willing to lie about who he is in order to get things that he wants, but is often shortsighted and will get caught with a rather minimal amount of looking. For a picture reference the closest that I could find was this
If trainer, what starter?: Growlithe
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): He's seven... He wouldn't be good for any job.
Give an RP Sample: *pbth* razz

Lol Danali Squeed when she saw the pic, She thinks he's Adorable! I'll post it up with your other app.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 pm
Miss_D_White
Lol Danali Squeed when she saw the pic, She thinks he's Adorable! I'll post it up with your other app.
Sweet.
And you have no idea how hard it was to find something even that close.
Every picture of an anime kid that I could find that was obviously rather young was either one of the Goth Loli types, or... Well... Not really something that I was looking for or wanted to see <.<  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss_D_White
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:01 pm
Miss_D_White
Sweet.
Every picture of an anime kid that I could find that was obviously rather young was either one of the Goth Loli types, or... Well... Not really something that I was looking for or wanted to see <.<
ha funny.. Well he's cute. and what would you not want to see?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 pm
Miss_D_White
Miss_D_White
Sweet.
ha funny.. Well he's cute. and what would you not want to see?
Uuuhhh... Little anime kids sans clothes?  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Uhm....
Some pokemon chosen by gym leaders do not match up.
So lets start from the top.

Gym 1: Darumaka does not evolve into Darmanitan until level 35.
Chandelure cannot exist until ATLEAST level 41.
Pawniard doesn't become bisharp until level 52.

Gym 2: Drilbur doesn't evolve into excadrill until level 31.

Deres Gym: Again. Bisharp. Level 52.

Thats all that I saw....
But yeah. Thought I should put it out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 pm
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Uhm....

Thats all that I saw....

*doesn't know about 6th gen pokes*  

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
This will be your best friend then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:58 pm
TheyCallMeCBiscut
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Uhm....

Thats all that I saw....

We've only got five generations.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Bisquix

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:26 pm
Kenocka
TheyCallMeCBiscut
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
Uhm....

Thats all that I saw....

We've only got five generations.

Lol typo.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games