Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiger & Bunny

Back to Guilds

A Tiger and Bunny Fan Guild 

Tags: Kotetsu, Barnaby, Tiger, Bunny, Anime 

Reply Tiger & Bunny
Tiger and Bunny Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meidokami
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 am
okay, yeah episode 24 was freakin sad and all, but I can't stop remembering Kotetsu's last words: "Your eyelashes are really long." xDD

Only Kotetsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 am
Episode 24, I almost cried, I did. But I held back my tears. Like a BOSS. *Is still crying inside like the girl I am* Kotetsu, Let's BELIEVE HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;___________________________;  

Pierrot_Riku

Romantic Lover

Coffee Feesh

Sugary Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 am
bwaaaaaaah kotetsu!~sob

seriously i didnt expect him to die, but " imortality" does that mean he alive ???

cant wait till next week * hugs *  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:00 am
Imortality could also mean that his memory lives on..... crying why am I doing this to myself.  

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm
What do you guys think his second power is then? Judging on the last episode's title, it could be immortality... But if that's true, then why did he only glow orange that one time? |: Nothing was going on for him to need his immortality.

Any other suggestions or ideas as to what it could be?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:03 pm
Meia15
What do you guys think his second power is then? Judging on the last episode's title, it could be immortality... But if that's true, then why did he only glow orange that one time? |: Nothing was going on for him to need his immortality.

When did he glow orange? I only remember the red.

Also. AAUUGH! Poor Kotetsu! =(
I didn't cry when watching the episode but it was freaking sad anyway. I hope he lives I really do.
But if they want to avoid the cliché then it would be a lot more shocking if he stayed dead. Most of the time the hero comes back and we know he will be fine in the end and all that. Actualy having him die and stay dead would be so much worse. If he stays dead next week then I will really cry.  

Stingdragon

Shirtless Autobiographer

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm
Stingdragon
Meia15

When did he glow orange? I only remember the red.

That time he was chasing the backstage thief who dressed up as Blue Rose. His jump and power was greater than normal.
Maybe it was red, but everyone says it's orange on tumblr sooooo... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 am
I am curious what will happen to this Guild when the last episode have aired. We are only really active right after he new episodes and such. What is going to have people keep coming in and talk about the fun stuff?  

Stingdragon

Shirtless Autobiographer

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

MadameKiwi
Vice Captain

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 pm
>just got to see the livestream
>its a beautiful future, you guys.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm
Ehhhhh... I have mixed feelings about the last episode...
Though the ending totally SCREAMED second season.  

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:47 pm
Stingdragon
I am curious what will happen to this Guild when the last episode have aired. We are only really active right after he new episodes and such. What is going to have people keep coming in and talk about the fun stuff?

Not really sure, although a possible second season will make this guild come alive once again XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 am
Haha! I enjoyed Ep. 25 it was super hilarious! I did a face palm with Kotetsu getting up. And I thought that the very end did scream 2nd season. I do hope so! 3nodding  

Kimmikeo

Sin Fang

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm
I love when tiger said "Didn't you check my pulse?"
and I was like "That's what I said!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 pm
It's not long since I started watching T&B but I already love this series so freaking much. ;-; 24 episodes had been released to internet when I started watching so I was able to pull long T&B-marathons ufufu. >B)

What I'm positively surprised about is, when that phase with Jake came around, the fight with Jake lasted about only two episodes. If you have watched Inuyasha or Bleach or DBZ or such, fights last about 20 episodes so I got shocked how little amount of episodes fight with Jake took. XD At first I was like: "... was that it?" and the I was like: "... THAT WAS IT, MORE TIME FOR OTHER STUFF WOO" so I think it was a good thing that they broke the pattern.

And I agree with the possibility of 2nd season, too. They never told what was that voice of Thanatos that Lunatic was talking about. :0 and they never wrapped the case with Ouroboros either. If they're not going to make 2nd season I'M GOING BECOME THE KING OF JAPAN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

It's so sad that Kotetsu started to lose his powers, I hoped he'd become the best superhero ever. He never got as much fame as he deserved. ;A;

Zizima

tadpolily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm
Uruha_the gazettE
Stingdragon

Not really sure, although a possible second season will make this guild come alive once again XD

There will always be fan art. And the developers still have 'plans' coming up  
Tiger & Bunny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces