Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:58 am

User ImageAlice was lost.. No, wait.

Alice was lost, worn out, tired of walking along this supposed 'path' back home, bleary-eyed, and just about ready to call it quits. Ah hah haaaah, and she was on the verge of bursting into a fit of vulgarities. Oh yes! Oh yes, spitting out curse words left and right like her father was exactly what she wanted to do right about n-

Before she knew it, down she went. She had stumbled over her own damn feet, tumbling into the light layer of snowfall below her. "Ugh! Pfft.. Pfft!" Snow - most of which had melted into a most delightful brown and gray and gravel speckled... slush - and dirt - lots of it - made sure to messy her fur upon impact. "Disgusting!"

Quickly picking herself back up, Alice grimaced at her new appearance. "Lovely. Absolutely lovely.." Most of her coat was now.. well, coated in dirt. Ears flicking back, the sledfox mumbled a soft vulgarity under her breath, giving a quick shake from head to tail before sitting herself down. "Stupid snow, stupid dirt, s-stupid woods, stupid f-feet!" She let out a sharp growl, a scowl on her face as she pawed at her now wet eye patch - recently acquired on this stupid trip - to remove it.

"Stupid... s-stupid.. Nn.." Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. She would not cry, she would not!

Wishing very much to not look like even more of a mess, Alice set herself to worrying her bottom lip to avoid the possible crying session.

Not that... not she didn't look like a mess already.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm
Arielle was not lost. She was just enjoying the scenery...of wherever this was. But she was not lost, that much was certain. She always knew where she was, because the answer to the question 'where am I?' was always 'right here'.

Sighing to herself, the young vixen padded through the snow, tense when she heard another voice. At least, she was tense until she recognized the voice and first female, and second not at all scary.

Smiling now, Arielle followed the voice: maybe its owner could help her find her way home!

Not that she was lost, of course.

Tossing her blue hair from in front of her eyes, Arielle located the source of the noise: it was a female, but her tail looked different, and she was wearing the oddest thing about her body, as well as an eyepatch.

Goodness. What had she stumbled upon?

"Oh..hello..." Arielle greeted, a bit shier than she had intended to be. "Are you quite alright?" she asked, noticing her muddy, icky fur. How revolting, rolling around in the mud and slush...not that she would ever say that aloud to someone's face!

"Is something the matter?" Arielle wasn't quite exactly sure what she thought she could do to help in this particular situation; as such, she moved anxiously from foot to foot and swished her tail behind her, and desperately hoped this new female wouldn't try to get her all dirty. She had worked too hard to stay impeccably clean to ruin it now!

The idea of this female being dangerous had completely left the young vixen's mind--all she was worried about now was having to take a cold bath in the freezing river to clean herself.

"Are...are you perhaps looking for your...family or something...?" Arielle continued hesitantly. Maybe they would know why this female wanted to roll around in mud puddles. "Do you need help?" she reiterated, tilting her head curiously as she heard a small sniffle escape her lips.

Oh, no! Maybe this girl didn't want to be dirty! Oh, how terrible, how positively dreadful!

Juliette06
Crew

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:19 am

Oh. Delightful! How delightful. Now she was hearing voices. Putting a halt to her frustrated lip nibbling, Alice turned to look at the source of the voice.

Wait, a source? Wouldn't the source of this.. this insanity induced voice be inside her head? And this voice wasn't her own! How peculiar. "What.." It was another female. "Oh.. Oh, h-hello there!" She snapped out of her slight confusion, giving a firm blink of her watery eyes before quickly wiping at her face with one of her clean paws. How had said paw even managed to stay clean? All of the slush and dirt and.. Ack, n-nevermind! She looked like an absolute mess! Why, compared to this vixen's prim and proper appearance, she was.. Alice was...

Ew. Words could not describe how positively horrendous she looked right now!

"Y-yes, I'm alright. Kind of. I just had a.. small spill, that's all." The sledfox then paused, thinking the question over a short moment before continuing, "And I'm a bit tired. And.." Oh, she hated admitting things like this! "And I'm lost." Giving a look around once again, the sledfox saw quite plainly that she was not in Yukon Gang territory. "Horribly."

"I apologize for my.." Alice's voice trailed off as a small frown worked it's way onto her lips. How in heaven's name were you supposed to sum up her looks right now?.. Hm. Ears raising from their pinned back position, she offered a sheepish smile to the other female. "My untidy appearance. And help? Mm.. finding some way to clean myself up would be lovely."

Before she could say or do anything else, she sneezed.

Her curled tail, which had started wagging a tad, immediately stopped mid-flick.

She. had. sneezed.

No. Ooooh no. No. On top of all of these damned unfortunate events, she was not getting sick. She was not!

"I.." With a soft huff, she pinched her eyes shut, a quick attempt to stop a coming sneeze.

A failed attempt.

Allowing herself to let out a small sigh, Alice shook her head. Marvelous. She was getting sick. Not one to ignore company, she turned her attention back to Arielle. It wasn't proper to mope and pout and frown in front of others! And if she... passed out or something while in mid-conversation? Er..

Well, as her barbarian of a father would say, "s**t happens. You just have to get through it an- OH, GOD DAMMIT, NIKA, COME HELP ME WITH THESE <******** KIDS AND SHI-"

...It was best not to listen to what father said.

Half-heartedly wagging her tail once more, she gave a polite smile. "My name is Alice, miss."

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm
Untidy was putting it mildly, but Arielle felt bad for the other female--Alice. What a nice name. Smiling a little, Arielle bowed her head in greeting and responded as she looked up into the gray female's eyepatch'd face.

"My name is Arielle, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Alice," she said, her smile widening slightly. "I believe I saw a lake a little ways back, but it might be very cold..." she said, chewing the edge of her lip fretfully before she suddenly remembered that she was with People and that such habits must only be done in private!

Blushing brightly beneath her creamy fur, Arielle forced herself to keep talking, rather than shutting up completely of embarrassment.

"I'm afraid I don't know much about where I am either..." Arielle admitted, blushing a bit brighter. "But perhaps we could get unlost together? We can keep each other from getting even dirtier," Not meaning that as a barb at all, Arielle laughed and offered a smile to the female again. "Let's go find the lake, him?"

Turning, Arielle slowly, very slowly, started walking back the way she'd come, putting her paws in the prints she had already made in the snow, so she wouldn't have to worry about soaking them again.

"What are you looking to find?" she asked over her shoulder, pausing every now and then to make sure Alice--what a nice name--could keep up with her.

Juliette06
Crew

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 pm

"Arielle? It's a pleasure on my part as well." Alice took a moment to ponder this name, smiling softly. It was a very pretty name. A very pretty name for... a very pretty vixen? She looked at Arielle from the corner of her eye, to keep herself from just rudely staring at her new acquaintance, inwardly grinning to herself a bit. Why, she was lovely.

A lake, hm? Well, that would do just fine. Cold, obviously, but it would do for getting all of the mud and slush off. "Sure~ We can head over to the lake." Her body giving a few shivers, Alice gave slight grimace. She was already wet, she was certainly messy, and taking a quick dip in a cold lake wasn't the worst thing in the world. "I don't mind getting a little bit colder. I have nothing left to lose."

"Yes, I think the two of us getting unlost would be good. Definitely." Resisting the urge to give an amused laugh at her new companion's blushing, Alice instead let out a soft giggle. "And company is always nice." My, my, this Arielle was simply adorable. She acted like.. like... Well, like a proper little lady! "I would be glad to have someone keeping me from getting dirtier.. Though I don't think I could actually manage to get any dirtier." She said, sticking out her tongue in disgust at her current state and letting out another giggle.

"I'm looking for my tribe." More than happy to follow after Arielle, Alice took her place behind her new traveling companion. "Mm.. And I suppose I'm looking for my family." Alice watched her step, making sure not to walk too fast or too slow. "My mother is the Elder of the Yukon Gang. So.. I suppose I'm searching for both." She gave a short little laugh, shaking her head just a bit at herself. Alice looked to Arielle with a smile, a little more cheerful now that she had company. "What about you, Arielle?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

Closed Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games