Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:56 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought I'd introduce my third rat, Aries. I know Aries is kind of considered a masculine sign, but she's a girl. I couldn't find any other name that fit in with Pisces and Virgo that I liked, so I settled on Aries. She actually joined my ratties about a month ago, but I decided to wait until I had a good picture to post about it.

She's a rex rat, and one of the things that intrigued me about her (besides the fact that beige rats are reallyreallycute) was her really curly whiskers. I almost considered calling her Whisky because of them, but I wanted a name that went with the names of my other two girls.

Aries gets along great with Pisces and Virgo. 3nodding On their first couple of play dates they took right to each other. She seems closer to Pisces than Virgo, which makes sense because they have very similar personalities. Where Pisces and Aries like to run around and explore, Virgo likes to perch vigilantly on me. Virgo's more of the homemaker (she's the one that hides food around the cage and perfects the nest when I change bedding) while Pisces and Aries sit there and watch.

She's still kind of shy, but a lot less so than when she first came into our home. She used to shy away from me when I put my hand in her quarantine cage, but now she rushes up to the door with the other two and will readily crawl onto my leg.

I'll try to get more pictures, but it's kind of difficult. The lighting in this room is awful, and a certain annoying someone is always home when it'd be a good time to snap some good shots.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm
awe shes a cutie 3nodding  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Yay! Welcome Aries. So cute