Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 pm
Come and Say 'Hello and Welcome Back!' to our Guild leader Red Gypsy. After a leave of absence, she has returned and it would be nice if everyone welcomed her back to the guild.

In honor of her return, I will be holding a raffle soon on a Green Corallas Gen 2 item or bishr doll. The winner will get to choose their prize. I will be selling raffle tickets at 20g a piece.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome back Gypsy!!!!!!

xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd biggrin xd

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:15 pm
biggrin biggrin WELCOME BACK GYPSY!!! biggrin biggrin
Cant wait for you to get bk in the rp, hope to rp with you soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 pm
Welcome back! Haha. Looks like I've been out posted? xp  

marcwashere

5,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 pm
Thanks for the welcomes guys! It's nice to know that I was missed, and surprising as well! I'm not used to being missed!

But I'm glad to be back! I missed my guild!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 pm
Welcome bk gypsy and welcome back for me too. i cant wait to start rping again  

cDarkCelticWolf

jackbloodlust

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:28 pm
So who do I kill first. IM BACK AND READY FOR MORE EVIL PLOTS TO MESS WITH PEOPLE. pirate twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Hi everyone!! I'm Barron!! Soo i was looking around and BAM this popped up and the little angel on my shoulder said DOOOOO IIIIITTTTTT!!!!! So here I am. On a side note I have a few questions that i didn't see answers for.... well to be honest i didn't look all that hard >.< . So here i go 1, can i just be a good old fasion 100% home grown human? I can't really think of any other race that i would want to be at the moment so i thought i would start somewhere small, humble and paranoid XD !!! 2, Is there anywhere i should start after char creation? AND FINIALLY (for the moment anyways) would it be too unreasonable to have:
> two cutsom pistols are 11mm, larger then the standard side arm, each equipped with a built in combat attachment that is deployable for easy storage. Theoreticly able to punch most armour, hiding behind walls or 'bullet proof' cars won't help. Each mag carries 13 rounds.

User Image

ALSO >.> woooow:

User Image  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:40 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Hi everyone!! I'm Barron!! Soo i was looking around and BAM this popped up and the little angel on my shoulder said DOOOOO IIIIITTTTTT!!!!! So here I am. On a side note I have a few questions that i didn't see answers for.... well to be honest i didn't look all that hard >.< . So here i go 1, can i just be a good old fasion 100% home grown human? I can't really think of any other race that i would want to be at the moment so i thought i would start somewhere small, humble and paranoid XD !!! 2, Is there anywhere i should start after char creation? AND FINIALLY (for the moment anyways) would it be too unreasonable to have:
> two cutsom pistols are 11mm, larger then the standard side arm, each equipped with a built in combat attachment that is deployable for easy storage. Theoreticly able to punch most armour, hiding behind walls or 'bullet proof' cars won't help. Each mag carries 13 rounds.

User Image

ALSO >.> woooow:

User Image

to be human is to be human, some just like the added tid bits, but plain every day run of the mill human is fine. and paranoid well that your own problem..or is it ..some say i suffer from insanity but in truth i think i enjoy it wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 am
Welcome to the guild  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm
Thank you! On a side note I have completed char. creation. YES I LIVE!!!!! XD But if someone would be so kind as to check to make sure that I have everything I would be really greatful. Also where is a good place to start? ..... And don't say a graveyard, dungeon or that creepy castle XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:39 am
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Thank you! On a side note I have completed char. creation. YES I LIVE!!!!! XD But if someone would be so kind as to check to make sure that I have everything I would be really greatful. Also where is a good place to start? ..... And don't say a graveyard, dungeon or that creepy castle XD

most new comers that are not from the island start at the docks ariving from a ship onto the island and then on into town or what not  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Batdude Slytongue

Mythical Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 pm
Can you smell the stench in the air?

I'm home again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:22 pm