Submit

Nyqol

Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:55 am
My little orange phony.
Name: Rising Sun
Type: Pegasus
Body For the colors.. See reference picture below. <3
Eyes: Silver with a cocky expression on his face. >;] or something.
Hair: I guess his hair and tail will be pale blonde hair or like the color of the kimeti's horns. I want his hair long and tail mid-length. For the hair; sort of wavy and braided or tied near the tips of his mane. Awesome Reference
Cutie Mark 8D: Glowing Sun Like this
Brief Character Description:
Sun or Sunny is very lively and outgoing. He's always flying about, taking advantage of the fact that he has wings. He can be a bit of a show off and cocky at times. This making it hard for him to make friends, sometimes. His first instinct when meeting a new phony like himself is to do by any means necessary, show off how handsome and great he thinks he is. Thinking that the other will/might agree.
+ Ref pics where possible: Based off of this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to his RIDICULOUSLY COMPLICATED HAIR BBQ MANGO, his varied body colours and markings.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm
MOAR ORANGE PONIES. 8D
Name: Sunkissed
Type: Earth
Body Light Orange
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Like this but blonde with orange and lime green streaks and a gold colored ribbon on her tail just like in the picture or something with leaves.
Cutie Mark 8D: Gogh Reed
Brief Character Description: Sunkissed is a very cutesy, clumsy, well groomed and stylish phony. She likes to spend her days out in the grassy plains when the sun is up and warm. She may look like an innocent phony but once treated wrongly or feels victimized she is not afraid to jump in and defend herself. Other than that, she's a real sweetheart.
+ Ref pics where possible: None that I can think of.

Etc: I want maybe something of the Gogh Reed item incorporated with her character.. like.. the crystal butterfly pin behind her ear?

Fireflight: Unfortunately, due to its immense popularity, Gogh Reed may be an item used for a future event. Sorry about that!

Nyqol

Pyromaniac

Nyqol

Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Name: Jade
Type: Unicorn
Body ██
Eyes: ██ — Big eyes with a snobby expression
Hair: ████ — Streaks in her hair. Very long and flowy, up to her hooves, if not longer than the reference given. OR THIS please
Cutie Mark 8D: Jade Flower

Brief Character Description: Jade is very reserved and kind of snooty. A phony with a sharp tongue. Doesn't make friends easily but treasures the ones she does have.

+ Ref pics where possible: Sketchy-sketch — Don't mind the terrible quality as I was sketching her during work. 8D Don't have to draw her exactly as shown but this was just kind of how I envisioned her...ish. I'm sure you guys can make her look better. <3 I'd also like some kind of accessory on her, possibly a flower tucked behind her ear?

Fireflight: Could you change her name to Jade Flower, since that's her cutie mark please? smile Jade is a bit general and we'd like to reserve it for a possible gemstone pony. Please decide whether you'd rather loose hair or the braid (which would be simplified; Jun really hates doing braids haha), and whether you want her hair past her hooves, which would make her Brush 'n Grow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Phonymeti

Name: Lost
Type: Earth
Body Colour and markings like Lost's please.
Eyes: Silvery faded eyes, like she's blind. Long lashes with possible red eye shadow like in the reference that was given.
Hair: Very long and flowy something like Lost kimeti, translucent if possible, if not then it's okay, and the tip of her tail (in matope) as the phony's tail, also a translucent. They are floaty like the hair of the girl in the art she was based off of.
Cutie Mark 8D: Spirit Flame
Brief Character Description: Lost is a ghost. She is a very pessimistic, and sad little phony who remembers nothing of her past. A huge wall flower and extremely gullible.
+ Ref pics where possible: It will be based off of this, which was inspired by Audrey Kawasaki

Fireflight: The colours and markings would be solid and simplified, so I recommend that you go for a solid body colour - she has enough going on without needing a body pattern, I think.
Our instinct was to base the hair off the Kimeti, but reading your descript, do you mean you'd rather her hair be more like the Audrey Kawasaki art than the Kimeti?

We wouldn't make her hair translucent completely, but the tips of her hair and tail are possible. Cutie-mark will be simplified but it's fine.

Also FYI - Phonies are manufactured, so if she's a 'ghost', she was made by a literal customer request to look like one and has no 'past' per se. Artificial memories can be implanted by request.

Nyqol

Pyromaniac

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces