D. Gray-Man Profiles...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Left Bird

Shadowy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm
I double-checked the rules to make sure it was alright if I posted these and didn't see anything against it, so I hope it's alright. sweatdrop Had to double-check Gaia's rules too, but as long as I'm not selling images/depictions/profiles with copyrighted characters, only giving them to others as another fan, I don't think there's anything against it. surprised *paranoid when it comes to copyright laws* Speaking of which, the owners of the wallpapers I used are credited in the code.

Note: Click on the title to view the code on my mule's journal (I've started archiving all my profiles there so I could keep track of them). Click on the image (if the link's available) to go to Gaiatools' Profile Archive, where you can preview it and manipulate the code (and please rate it! crying ). Though not all my profiles have yet been uploaded (I'm hoping to remedy this when Tektek starts allowing people to upload code again... sweatdrop ). Also, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND BROKEN LINKS OR CODE!

SETTINGS: Make sure your profile settings are on Classic/Old School and Custom in order to use them.

1) D. Gray-Man: Proof .......................... 2) D. Gray-Man: White Devil

User Image User Image

3) D. Gray-Man: Pianist ....................... 4) D. Gray-Man: Horror Show

User Image User Image

Link to Full Archive:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:06 am
AHHHH I FREAKING LOVE THE SECOND ONE heart

Good job 3nodding

It's so difficult to find DGM profiles these days!![/align
]

misocapnist

Wheezing Phantom

Left Bird

Shadowy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am
Just updating. Realized today how long it's been since I updated this thread.

On a side note, gee I really haven't done anything but Allen, have I? I blame this on Schnick--most of these were made for her and released to the public with her permission. I think I initially planned to do some for other characters, but there didn't seem to be a lot of interest...

Anyway, enjoy!  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff