• Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:11 am
Intoxikace
I'm almost getting to that point to right now. D:
Just so bored.. nothing to do.. blah!
i miss vanilla and burning crusade...

lich king never worked for me sad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 am
That's weird, i've been wanting to get WoW back for like 2.9 years, this easter it will be 3 years exactly...

I have heard that WoW is boring by countless people, and all of my friends are now quitting but, why is it boring btw? I might not start if it's gonna bore me to the point of killing myself or bashing my head (Downstairs) against the keyboard tell I die...

I've played since PreBC, but i've had to quit WoW around 5-6 times thanks to be kicked out of my house by my mom cause I wouldn't go to the grocery store with her ever... Chh... Most likely though, I probably wont get to play even if I want to simply because my brand new computer needs a hard drive upgrade and i'm not gonna spend more money to freaking play the damn game...  

Sethern

Mewling Sex Symbol

TheBlackDragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:46 pm
I am seriously considering canceling my subscription as well. Sadly, I just started playing again like 3 months ago.

@Sethern: I find it boring because there really is not too much to do. I am not a raider so I need more things to fill my time. I know people who raid who are not enjoying it either though. I too miss pre-bc and bc.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm
TheBlackDragon
I am seriously considering canceling my subscription as well. Sadly, I just started playing again like 3 months ago.

@Sethern: I find it boring because there really is not too much to do. I am not a raider so I need more things to fill my time. I know people who raid who are not enjoying it either though. I too miss pre-bc and bc.

I think everyone is really... I personally miss Pre-BC way more then BC cause it brought the damn pallies to the horde and shamans to the alliance with the new races and it ruined the uniqueness of the sides.... Chh >.>...  

Sethern

Mewling Sex Symbol

BlueBalloon1212

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 pm
Ugh. Yeah, my sub just ran out (I use the game cards) like 2 weeks ago and I just haven't had the urge to play again.
I don't know if it's just I hadn't had time or that my friends stopped playing, but UGH. I miss it, but there's just nothing to do. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 am
Cata brought nothing for the casual players, really nothing. If you're not up for raiding, you'll be done after a few days/weeks, and then there's nothing left than to hunt achievements or grind materials to stock up gold.

The guild I'm in just quit raiding, since we could not even take down Magmaw. We're casuals who like to raid now and then, but even that seems to be forbidden now. People stopped showing up for the few raids we had, simply because they lost motivation, and no one can blame them... We usually blame Oprah anyway.

I'm not gonna quit though, since I still enjoy playing with my friends there, and we are having many events like old school raids, parties, dungeon runs, guild achievement/exp hunting, and other stuff. We're trying to work on the social community again, since many people lost their interest in the whole game, because we can't even raid as casuals anymore.

My boyfriend wanted to quit a month ago, but he too enjoys the guild, and the people in it. It's just about what we make of what we have.

I dislike the new tabard system, it's simply the wrong way to get rep. I'd love more dungeons, with each their faction to grind rep with. Stuff like the tournament from Wrath would also be nice, and maybe some factions like the Kalu'ak again, where you can do dailies and get nice items the higher your rep is.

In short: More new zones, more new dungeons, more new factions, and maybe a raid for the casuals. Then I'd be a happy piglet xp  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm
I HATE cata... when I finally understand the terrain... they change it completely! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am
Its boring because its like the same repeat of collecting quests, farming points for tiers. etc etc. Not a fan of the terrain change either. But I have to admit some area have great chain quest like Redridge for alliance. I am not sure what other interesting chain quests are out there since I was just lvl an alliance for the fun of it. Now I am just repeatedly doing heroics and BGs to gear two lvl 85 horde characters. So that's where the boring part comes in...3-2 weeks a piece about. Doing the same thing over and over each day. Skypeing with guildies while playing is more fun then the game itself.  

Xhiero

Dangerous Browser

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 am
BlueBalloon1212
Ugh. Yeah, my sub just ran out (I use the game cards) like 2 weeks ago and I just haven't had the urge to play again.
I don't know if it's just I hadn't had time or that my friends stopped playing, but UGH. I miss it, but there's just nothing to do. confused
i have the same feeling D: well i guess its time to move on... but i just cant start another mmo.. since wow is still the best i know outt there  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 am
Ranchi
Cata brought nothing for the casual players, really nothing. If you're not up for raiding, you'll be done after a few days/weeks, and then there's nothing left than to hunt achievements or grind materials to stock up gold.

The guild I'm in just quit raiding, since we could not even take down Magmaw. We're casuals who like to raid now and then, but even that seems to be forbidden now. People stopped showing up for the few raids we had, simply because they lost motivation, and no one can blame them... We usually blame Oprah anyway.

I'm not gonna quit though, since I still enjoy playing with my friends there, and we are having many events like old school raids, parties, dungeon runs, guild achievement/exp hunting, and other stuff. We're trying to work on the social community again, since many people lost their interest in the whole game, because we can't even raid as casuals anymore.

My boyfriend wanted to quit a month ago, but he too enjoys the guild, and the people in it. It's just about what we make of what we have.

I dislike the new tabard system, it's simply the wrong way to get rep. I'd love more dungeons, with each their faction to grind rep with. Stuff like the tournament from Wrath would also be nice, and maybe some factions like the Kalu'ak again, where you can do dailies and get nice items the higher your rep is.

In short: More new zones, more new dungeons, more new factions, and maybe a raid for the casuals. Then I'd be a happy piglet xp
i ended up stocking up 20000g + 12000 in guildbank (im GM) but i got hacked -.-  

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 am
keishi_rin
I HATE cata... when I finally understand the terrain... they change it completely! stressed
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:14 am
Xhiero
Its boring because its like the same repeat of collecting quests, farming points for tiers. etc etc. Not a fan of the terrain change either. But I have to admit some area have great chain quest like Redridge for alliance. I am not sure what other interesting chain quests are out there since I was just lvl an alliance for the fun of it. Now I am just repeatedly doing heroics and BGs to gear two lvl 85 horde characters. So that's where the boring part comes in...3-2 weeks a piece about. Doing the same thing over and over each day. Skypeing with guildies while playing is more fun then the game itself.
yeah.. i mean its not even worth getting the tier items.. when pvp items are SO cheap.. i mena i really tried to go pve. but its impossible almost.. and no fun when a player kicks ur a**  

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 am
I was happy enough raiding, but it seems like Cata just isn't enough to keep a lot of people interested. A lot of my guildies stopped showing up for raids faster than we could recruit people. Even the GM and half the other officers let their attendance slide. It got to the point where we couldn't fill 25 mans anymore and then to the point where we could barely fill 10s. This guild has been around and raiding for four and a half years, and now it's almost dead. It's crazy. So I haven't bothered signing on in about three weeks because no one is ever on and nothing ever happens anyway. I'll probably have to start guild shopping soon since I'm not quite ready to stop playing altogether.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff