Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply News & Announcements
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image

Hey there! Yes, that ^ is me. My name is Katie, I'm 19, and live in Pittsburgh, PA. I work at Target during the day and go to school at night and then in my free time between the two, I'm on Gaia. I am allergic to tree nuts, meaning walnuts, cashews, pecans, etc. This does not include peanuts, as they are legumes and not from a tree at all. I will most likely die if I do not have my EpiPen on hand if I eat tree nuts, so yeah. My interesting fact that I have to share is I have elephant tattoo on my back. If you want to see it, PM me and I'll send you a pic some time. 3nodding I am going to community college while I get my life back together and am preparing to get my associate's degree in nursing so I can graduate and become an RN (Registured Nurse), as there is really no difference between an RN and a regular Nurse, except that a regular nurse can get a job with more responsibility later more easily than an RN, which I don't care about. So don't be afraid to introduce yourself to everyone, and just share what you feel comfortable with sharing here, you are not required to share as much as I did. And please, call me Maya. smile
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 pm
Hello all! I go by Jahdia and Papii online but my name is Justin. I'm 20 in college and am love to write. I try to RP as much as I can. I love martial arts and try to learn as much as I can about them. If you ever wanna talk just PM me. I dont bite...much. XD  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Sonde Hidan

3,400 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:02 pm
Hola folks! My name is Andrew :3 But go ahead and call me Sonde. Interesting fact about my screen name, he was the second character I every created. If you dunno how to pronounce his name like most, it's pronounced like 'Sawnday' XD

I'm 19 Years old. I've done Homeschool and am nearly finished. I wish I worked at Target like Maya. It is in fact the best store ever. I've never worked a day in my life, but I've helped people move, and baby sit and such. I've been trying to get a job, but it just don't work out to well =/

I usually don't have time for Gaia, but I've been sick for over a month, so I've found some time lol I love to RP, but usually I just lack the time to do it.

I love playing video Games. it's my favorite pass time. Even over RPing XD Rping is my second favorite.

What I wanna be when I grow up is a voice actor. I love voice acting and the actors portraying the roles. My favorites include Vic Mignagna, Chris Sabat, Steven Blum, Liam 'O Bryan, Johnny Yong Bosch, Yuri Lowenthal, Tara Platt, Laura Baily, and much more. I always do my research. I own the book on voice acting that Yuri and Tara made, and their CD.

I found out that Vic is a Christian :3 And Johnny possibly is to.

Found out Johnny was a Power Ranger as well.

Now I'm going off on other peoples life XD Anyway. Andrew. 19 Years old. jobless. Loves people more then I love myself. More then I love anything. I am a Christian and i am not afraid to show it :3 I won't force you to become one either. I'm a chill one, don't worry. lol My screen name before this was animefanatic777, my usual one. Look me some time on Youtube or something. As such, I love anime :3 I love Comics as well. I love'em cause my younger bro loves them. Then I just started to like them XD lol

I have two younger brothers, I am the oldest. My younger brother is 17, but he is bigger and badder then me. He might as well have been the oldest XD And the youngest is 7 :3 Almost eight. Really, Feb 28th is his birthday XD

Anyway, if you wanna know more about me, feel free to PM. I'm always up for a good chat. If you ever need help with problems and need someone to open up to, feel free to PM me. I'm just a stranger that can;t hurt you. I'm harmless. XD I also believe, since I am a Christian, God loves you no matter what. In your tough times, through your brokenness, He can forgive you no matter what, right? He still sees you and loves you to His hearts content, I am the same way. You could tell me anything, and I'd still accept you and love you... In a totally straight way XD I don't even have to know you to love you either. I am not judgmental.I may not agree with things, like if you were bisexual or homosexual, I may not like it, but I won't judge you for it. I'll still love ya and talk to you and stuff. Heck, if you're a satanist or some other religion and diss God, I'll salute you and be like, 'Creative mine ya got there, I applaud you! Have a WONDERFUL day!' And then be on my merry way. XD

Sorry, rambling again, I do that. Doubt you've read this far, if you have ,kudos and you've got to much time :3 XD PM me, let's talk, chat, have fun, stuff =D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm
Hmm... Interesting group of people we have here...
Well, I suppose I can introduce myself as well... *Ahem*
My name, I will probably not tell you unless I get to know you and you become a good friend, so here you can call me either Kasi (my old name/main rpc) Or Battle, Ram, Battle Ram, or any combination of the four. If you choose to call me something more 'colorful', then by all means, it will not hurt my little pixel feelings at all. My world is split in two parts, the real world (which sadly I try to avoid if I can) And my Rp world. When I am on Gaia, I tend to stay pretty much in the Rp world, so do not take what I do personally, unless I specifically say that I am meaning it personally. Saying that I enjoy to Rp is pretty much given, otherwise I do not think that I would have become a part of this guild, however a fall back to all of this is that I have a very short attention span and tend to get bored of things easily, so when my post lengths start to drop I start to loose interest in the story and eventually just allow my character to fade away. I am an art addict, so if you or a friend does Avatar/OC art, please send them my way.

Now a tad more personal:

I am 23 years of age, and I am in the United States Army National Guard as a Combat Medic. I have been in for six years. I have been deployed to Iraq once and have been home from that 2 years this September. My civilian job is as a medications aid and a certified nursing assistant in a personal care facility taking care of the elderly. I live in Kentucky, that is the closest to knowing where I live that any of you will get.

All in all I feel I am pretty easy going and laid back. If you want to know me more give me a shout or what have you. Thank you and have a pleasant day

Battle Ram

Beloved Shapeshifter

Nekowufei

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hello! My name is Caitlin, but I go by Fox, Mika, Wufei, Fei, Train, Neko, and much more and yes, these are pictures of me!! I'm 18 years old, but still in high school. I'm just glad that this is my last year! Then I'm moving on to Nursing college!
I live in Louisiana, the only state that has a drive thru Daiquiri! And they are delicious! And we don't have "Sno-Cones", we have something much better called Sno Balls! They just melt in your mouth instead of you having to chew the ice!
Some of my favorite holidays include Halloween, Christmas, and Mardi Gras!
I'm not a Christan, instead, I believe in Reincarnation and multiple gods instead of just one! I hope that doesn't offend anyone here, that's just what I believe in, just like Catholics believe in God and such.
I have multiple animals, well, four cats and a dog. Plus I live with my great grandma and her bipolar, clawless but mean as hell cat.
Anyway, I love to rp, and I can rp as a girl, guy, yaoi, yuri, and hetero!
I also cosplay! Even my little, handicapped sister cosplays, mainly because I force anime down her throat. But she doesn't complain! And that's a good thing too!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Hey guys how are you. My name's Chris I'm the guy in this picture right over here <--. The girl is not my girlfriend. She is my best friend's girlfriend. I met her when I went to England in January. I am 18 years old. I have graduated and I also (seems to be a trend) am thinking of going to college to be a nurse. I work at a restaurant in the winters and such. In the summer I work at a camp for handicapped people of all ages. It's a great place to work and the people are so nice. I have an older brother who just turned twenty. He moved out last year. He had a thing with the effect knives had on my skin. So him moving out was probably a good thing. I love writing and Rps. I also love horror movies. Human centipede was alright. My favorite horror movie villain is Jason voorhees. The first Friday the 13th at the beginning the date of Jason drowning is also my birthday month year and day. uhhh yeah I'm big in music I've play saxophone for nine years and sang in the senior/varsity choir all four years of high school. Yeah that's my life story basically hope you enjoyed it for the most part I have. =D

X-YourReaccuringThought-X

yoshehiro

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:50 pm
Salve- er, um... Greetings! I'm Lynd, and I go by Shi, Yosh, Monkey, and Yoshi. (They always seem to enjoy replacing the "E" with an "I" for some reason. *sighs*)
I live in Washington....
Okay, I suck at things like this... sweatdrop

I like: Curry, Role-playing, Yaoi, Disney movies, earned love, bad jokes, camping, the SCA, and above all Archery. heart

I Hate(Yes, it is a strong word, thats why I used it): Yuri, being rushed, picky people, playing female C's (its too mundane for me) realistic RPs, and 90% of straight relationships in RPs. (Reason being so is that its nowhere near what really happens. There's no reality in it, they just magically all out love each other. stare )

There! that should suffice you need for personal information. wink heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 am
Hey there people! The name's Zero (Thats me!). I live in Puerto Rico (yes, I speak spanish, yes, I'am a US citizen, no, we dont live in tepees, yes we have Bk, Mcdonalds, etc never compare me to Mexicans (not that i have anything against them)).

Not much else to know aside from my love of the beach, anything related to the beach (surfing, beach volleyball, etc), The Legend of Zelda, Rping (Action/romance), Anime, and music.

I'm a pretty social guy be it in person or behind a computer screen so don't be afraid to approach me in any way. I like to Rp and I consider myself pretty good at it, though I'm not perfect grammar wise. I love to give ideas and help out in any way I can so thats I plus I guess XD All in all, its a pleasure to meet everyone!  

Zero Fieran

Hunter

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm
Greetings all!

I'm ShadowLadyRaven. Though you can call me Shadow, Lady Raven, ShadowLady, Raven.... any of the above. I will also respond to Naomi, but my real name is something I don't generally share. xP Sorry! In any case, I'm in Pennsylvania like Maya, currently sitting out in University of Pitt-Greensburg. It's fine if it's not familiar, it's pretty much in one of the ******** area's of the state. In reality, it's an hour away from Pittsburgh. I'm attending college, obviously. As for my age.... I'll let you guess. razz

Never worked a real job, though I have worked for my mom with her jewelry business, and I've cat-sat before.

General interests include (not necessarily in order): Video Gaming, comic reading (both american and manga), movies, anime's, books, Rping, acting, and singing.

Um..... What else..... *shrug* I guess if you want to talk, by all means pm me. Just don't mind if it may take me a bit to answer, I do has classes during the day! xP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm
Hello! My name is unimportant to you...but I shall give you my secondary name, Tsuki Ookami Kage. I am @& years old and in my first year of high school. My fave colors are black red and white. My family consists of my brother, my mother, my dad, my uncle, my aunts (four maybe five ^^' lost count), my grandma, my cousins, and my 'sisters'. I love anime, Rping and love caramel apples xp My dislikes are many and my hobbies are singing, writing, reading, archery, playing around-especially in school, and listening to all meh music.

My preferences in music are rock, hardcore rock, soft rock, a little rap (not too much), no country, J-pop, K-pop, and much more. I love rping because I've lived with it my whole life. My brother is a gamer and that sorta came to me and I love my video games, but I've litterally died because of viruses on my computer. Its something I seriously can not live without it. I prefer to stay up and stare at the moon- especially on the full moon. I wuv the moon heart XD Anyways, that's all. If you wanna know more, your welcome to PM me or just visit my profile.

See ya!  

Alpha_Female_Kagome

ll r o a m i n g - STRAY

Partying Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Ehh? What's this? A guild I've never properly introduced myself in? Unbeleivable! I must correct this mistake ASAP!

*Waves magical wand of correctivness*

So now that my little schpeel is over, I can actually intreoduce myself. I do not tell my real name over the internet, but on this website I go by several variations of my username, for example; Chao, Chaotic, Spec, Spectre, Speccy, CS, and Chao-kun.

Now, my monologue has been pretty serious up 'till this point right? Well, I can garuntee that I'm not as serious as I seem. I may use big words and give long speeches from time to time, but I'm actually a pretty funny guy.

My hobbies include practicing Muay Thai, doing various things on the internet, playing Wii and writing/drawing.

So yeah, see ya'll 'round.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Ehhh...Well I suppose if I have to introduce myself.

username as you all know is Deadly_XIII, at least those who care enough to read. I go by Beta, Alpha, Shadow, Anxo, or Wolf depending on how you met me. All my mmo friends from WoW, Rift, and LoL know me as Beta. FPS people know me as Alpha, L4D group know me as Shadow. Other places know me as Anxo and only my real friends know me as Wolf.

I turned 18 last December so I feel all old now but Im bisexual and really enjoy writing and reading. Really thats why Im into rps to begin with. Im also a metal head but I listen to pretty much anything expect the new rap thats came out these past 3 years, it just sounds like s**t to me. If you MUST see a picture of me this is the most recent,me and no I dont do the emo hair flip thing. A friend of mine wanted to see how long my hair has grown and this was the best way for me to show easily.another one <- this is a better pic but pretty old and bad quality. I have just two cats right now after my dog died so Im kinda missing my big German Sheppard. Thats pretty much all I really feel like sayin about myself right now. If you want to know what PC games I play so you can join me though I dont mind answering  

Deadly_XIII

Naroke Shindo

Smitten Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Naroke Shindo
Man Beast God Mop ✓ Other

User Image

Yo I'm Naroke. I respond to N and will not give you my real name. I'm a writer but unpublished cause I refuse to finish my book just to mess with my agent. I work in Advertisement so gotta lotta free time for the most part. Was married wife left me has my children won't let me see them. So I may vanish randomly. That's when I cycle down into depression and am drinking. Don't worry i'll be back at the least a week latter. I rp alot. It helps distract me. I'm 25 and my ex-wife is the reason I came here. She used to play when we were teens, when it started. I'm a father without his children so if you want to come for advice I welcome you but I warn you. I'm not going to be your father, I'm not going to meet you irl, and I will never give you personal information so I expect if you want advice you nicknames or vague info. I don't want to know your full story and if you give it I'll ignore it. I'm sorry but I'm a person with his own life. I'm offering you advice on small levels. Don't expect therapy from me. I'm not a therapist and I don't have a degree.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Wow. Time to set myself the official challenge of lurking less. ;D

I'm Moralistic Dyslexia; usually MD, Moral, or Dys, or sometimes Cod based on an abbreviation of my former nickname. I really don't mind what you call me to be honest. razz

Also, you can call me Josh, if you really want.

I do a bit of PS3 and PC gaming, so just chuck me a message if you wanna play a game. ;3

I'm from the UK, and currently in a college course studying computing (Or non-compulsory high school I think would be the US equivalent).

Erm.. I like... gaming, singing, and playing my guitar. ^_^ I also love my roleplaying of course.

I'm really horrific at these introduce yourself thingies, but if you're nice to me, I can generally assure you I'll be nice back. ;3

Snufflufagus

hasaha

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:41 pm
Hello all of you people who I partially know... yeah.
My name is unimportant though I have handles such as my username. Other names I sometimes use are stealthynin or TeriyakiSamurai.
Uh, I'm turning 19 this year; my signs are: metal, aries, and monkey; blood type is red. Oh and I am half-korean, half-navajo.
I play video games religiously so if I'm gone for over a week that's the reason. I enjoy rping of any type it helps distract me from life. Lets see I listen to everything as long as its got a good beat. My hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, and going to the firing range. If you wanna know more I guess you can pm me but I make no promises.

Ja nee!  
News & Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces