Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Aerynn McKenny

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Hi, my name is Aerynn McKenny.

But I mostly go by Ryn.

I'm a female and hope to stay that way.

I'm 16 years old.

This is my sixth year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm nice but a bit hard headed and tend to do what I think is right. I am loyal to my friends and would do anything to help someone in need. I tend to take action, before thought, but it usually works out in the end. I get my self in to some hard times but its always my friends that help me fight through it!

My background story is I was born in London but my parents are originally from Ireland and have taken be there a lot since I was born so I would always remember where I come from. Those are my two homes and I love them both very much. I also have older brothers, twins actually and they are always picking on me but I know they mean well. My family has always had magic so it was no surprise when I received the letter of acceptance to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. My mother and father were very proud that I made it in, my brothers attended a school in Ireland so I am the first in my family to go to Hogwarts. I have made many friends and even started my own club here at Hogwarts. I have been dating Tyler since 3rd year. I love him, he is so kind and sweet. We are still dating and I can't be happier! I am a chaser on the quidditch team, and quite good at it I must say. Also my mother is teaching here now.

I enjoy working with animals and I am very excited about Care of Magical Creatures. I also have a love of divination and transfiguration. I am very interested to learn more about both. I cant wait to see the library! I have a small one at home but it cant compare to what Hogwarts must have accumulated over the years.

I despise death eaters, people who pick on the weak, sunburns, onions, and people who don't study and expect to do well.

I look like the typical Irish girl. I have wavy thick red hair, fair skin tone, and freckles to match. I am 5'6” and weight 125bs.

Current

My wand is 10 inches and made of Hazel with a leprechaun hair core and clovers carved in a spiral up the shaft.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I have a pet owl, his name is Fagan but he is staying home this year. My mother gave me a new pet, it's a fox!

~Approved by TVP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 pm
First Year

Flying
Final Grade: E

Transfiguration I
Final Grade: P

Potions I
Final Grade: O

Defence Against the Dark Arts I
Final Grade: A

History of Magic I