Reply School Lobby{ Check for announcements
Suggestions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MYPRINCESSMULE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:00 pm
Got an idea you want to share with the staff? Lets hear it then! Maybe for an event or to over all better the shop!?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Well my idea is that character's quest thread's for Princess forms could be separate from normal character quests. Either in a different thread or just a different post because it would help when a character is approved but not the princess form, or if your questing the princess form later on.

Was just thinking of this since I have Astaroth's main character mostly done but still want to work on his Princess form for awhile since he will only be a second year. Uhh that is all. *bows and runs away.

Cheekie answers:::

It's not forbidden to do this <3 Just everyone seems to be putting it in the same thread which is not a problem either. We'd like them in the same area however cause it's easier so, probably not going to make a whole new Questing section for just princesses.

When a character is approved, and not the princess form we will ask you to simply make a new thread for the character in the approved section just leaving out the princess form, which will remain the in the quest section under your previous quest until it is approved then at that time it can be moved to the newly made quest in the accepted form.

Hope this helped <3

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Lol another suggestion!

I think the clubs need a band or something to do with instruments. Since my poor boy Gabriel can not sing to save his life but can make a guitar purr. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm

aah, I was just looking over the club list, and I was wondering if it was possible for the school to have an Equestrian Team as well? <3 a-ahhsorrysorryifthatsoundslikearidiculoussuggestion. orz /hidesinahole

artificial insomnia

Cynnybun

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 pm
m-might i suggest a cooking/catering/culinary club?
i saw that there were some boys who had a talent for cooking,
and i was hoping to give my boy that talent as well,
but there isn't a club for it.
Q U Q

School Lobby{ Check for announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out