Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 pm
. THE ODESSA FLIGHT .

Making their home at the lake, this growing flight occupies a relatively narrow but high-ceiling'd cavern along the rugged South-eastern banks bordering the Rocky Gorge.
In the daytime, the angled sunlight reflects striations off the lakewater lapping the entrance and part of the cavern floor onto the craggy walls and warm the otherwise cool stone.

Currently hoarding: 7300 shinies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

Breeding: Please inquire! [IC preferences below] 8D
Battling: Apologies - not at the moment. D8
RP: Please inquire! [Full personalities below] 8D
Posting Rules: Please do not post in this journal D8

Geek points for anyone who gets the Odessa reference. *shot*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. Flight History .

. 20th Dec 2010 .
A newly Flightless Wyvern forges out during the last moon of the planetary orbit...

. 22nd Dec 2010 .
A lone egg is found lost in the cold - the newly Flightless Wyvern now has the beginnings of a Flight.

. 23rd Dec 2010 .
Another egg is found, this time nestled upon a suspiciously cosy mound of snow.

. 25th Dec 2010 .
Both eggs hatch - the Odessa Flight is formed.
A grey wyvern breaks himself precisely out of the lost egg - named Teardust Elegy for his sombre markings.
A gold and white wyvern emerges easily from the other - Champagne Supernova for his bursts of gold.

. 31st Dec 2010 .
The last day of the planet's cycle. Tear has long been instated as second-in-command, and is left in charge as the Leader embarks on an extended journey of reconnaissance and exploration. It is not known when he will return.
Somewhere, a feisty egg is rolled out...

. 1st Jan 2011 .
The still-dark sky is suddenly marred by bursts of light and loud noises. Confused and disorientated, Tear and Nova fly blindly into a wyvern coloured like the current sky on her maiden flight: Gone in Sixteen Seconds. Convinced that wyverns who could stupidly fly smack-bang into another wyvern must need all the help they can get, Sixt joins the Flight.

. 4th Jan 2011 .
Scandalous! Almost immediately, Sixt gets into the Northern Flights' joy juice during the lengthy celebration of the new year - and ends up in a drunken one-night (or two? or three?) stand with a pretty rainbow wyvern. Worse - as the debauchery draws on, Nova is pulled into the fray, as is the rainbow wyvern's elegant companion. Four days later, Tear, who had elected to skip the party, throws a fit as Sixt and Nova return with a hangover hazy memories and two eggs. Unable to care for both eggs at the same time in their depleted state, Tear finds a home for the second with an...acquaintance from the Sparse Scrublands.

. 13th Jan 2011 .
When the egg cracked open, Sixt clucked in annoyance at Nova, that if only he hadn't butted in, she might have had something to remember the pretty rainbow wyvern by. Nova just smiled in amusement (and some bemusement, having remembered distinctly he hadn't actually touched her) - and Tear perched by solemnly declaring that it was karmic punishment that they would forever more have to live with a visual reminder of their drunken debauchery. None of this registered for Morning After, who had darted out of the cave into the sun - giving them a collective heart attack when they turned around and realised the baby was gone.

. 1st Feb 2011 .
There seems to have been some unrest in the land lately - hitherto unseen wyverns have been frantically flitting around the skies, and the odd unclaimed egg has been spied about. The Flight finally stumbled over one this day, and after some 'debate' over the morality of leaving a defenseless egg out in the open and the annoyance of having to care for another one, it is rolled back to the cavern.

. 8th Feb 2011 .
A sky-blue wyvern with a splash and sprinkle of snow carefully emerges from the egg - Snow Crash! To Tear's astonishment, the newcomer is clever and quiet, quickly making himself useful. Tear approves.

. 19th Feb 2011 .
Love is in the air, and wyverns are flitting all over the place chasing each others' tails! This makes Tear incredibly cranky, but puts the rest in a party mood. One bright morning, the flight awakes to find a sweet little egg at the mouth of their cave - a…a gift?! In the distance they can just espy the retreating figures of their benefactors. Tear is on the verge of chasing down the culprits to shove their egg back at them - but the rest are already cooing over it. Too late!

. 21st Feb 2011 .
As if - as if - it weren't bad enough having to care for one egg, Sixt has to come back from a forage with another. Tear is ready to murder somewyv. Sixt has other ideas though, and has nestled the two eggs together, commenting that it's always nice to have company and Tear can just shove his complaints where the sun doesn't shine.

. 31st Feb 2011 .
All of a sudden, Sixt's foraging find tumbles over on its side, and a blood-tracked wyvern emerges - Love is a Battlefield! As they watch this development, they almost entirely miss the dainty cracking of the other shell, and Promises in the Dark is already perching elegantly on the still-largely-intact remnants of her egg. The newcomers are very much a gentleman and a lady respectively, and a gleeful Sixt forces Tear to grudgingly admit that eggs might not be all that bad.

. 30th March 2011 .
Battlefield sheepishly drags a lost egg back from a forage. Tear has an aneurysm. Watch this space!

. 7th April 2011 .
A fiercely yellow wyvern bursts from the egg, white-splotched and red-spotted: Hit Me With Your Best Shot - well, come on!

. 1st May 2011 .
Nobody knows where she came from, but when she fluttered, struggling, onto the cavern lip, nobody could turn her away. Her looks and language seem a little strange, but they manage to learn that her name, like the first leaf of autumn, is Falling Slowly.

. 5th May 2011 .
But now where did she come from? Like quicksilver, here and gone, now here for good; it feels as if she has always been here, Liquor is Quicker.

. 6th May 2011 .
Who are you and what have you done with Tear?!?! When he drags back a lost egg and dumps it in a corner of the cavern without a word, Sixt is hardly going to let him live it down. What could have possessed him to do such a thing? Could the ruthless taskmaster have a heart after all..?

. 13th May 2011 .
The egg fragments; Best Shot whistles, Sixt concurs - which unlucky flight could have lost such an egg? He is competent, unfailing polite, but prefers to be alone. Well, how could they not name him Like Tears in Rain? Tear will not comment.

. 12th July 2011 .
Another lost egg from Tear? They are definitely starting to suspect that he's been replaced by a changeling...

. 21st July 2011 .
And a tree-green wyvern bursts forth - Through the Trees. His mind sometimes seems lost on something elsewhere, and he has a habit of watching shadows, but he is otherwise alert, intent, and rather helpful. Tear, they have to agree, at least knows how to pick them.

. 12th August 2011 .
The day that Tear returned and threatened suicide over the mysterious wyvern up against the Shadow, Semi-Charmed Life was right behind. At first, the flight mistook him for that very wyvern - he was not, but he was close. And he might be about to pull them all into something very dangerous...

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Teardust Elegy
X'Mas 2010 SS Semi-Custom
Identifies as: Male

Tear is... the finicky, acerbic mastermind. Devoted second-in-command to the Flight Leader. A big believer of planning and unneccessarily elaborate schemes over brute force. He's the one who'll forge out before anyone else is even awake, return, irritably wake them up and tell them exactly which paths to take, then scream at them when they return with poor food. Of course, whenever he returns with poor food, it's merely the unfortunate consequence of unforeseen circumstances. Obsessed with keeping the flight and cavern in order in the absence of their leader.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 10 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 22nd Dec 2010 | 25th Dec 2010
Mating Preferences: Tear is not predisposed to mating at all and will only yield to strong male wyverns who can overpower him.

RP LOGS
Tales From Right Here :: Tales from the North Mini-Event Entry

RELATIONS
Mysterious Sordid Past with :: Maxx D's Scene of the Crime

OOC Notes: Semi-Custom Secret Santa, 2nd batch of 2010. Gifted by Maxx D, with grey + lighter grey for the 2-colour specification. I've been enamoured with the MiniWyverns ever since I saw some in my regs' sigs, but rarely venture out of my three B/C shops - it's a full-time job and a half. DX Poking around for Christmas events though, I happened to trip right into the thread during the second round of SS orders - and excitedly conveyed this information to Maxx via semaphore signals. To my horror, he promptly put down an order - horror because my intention was to get one for him. Soon after, Tear arrived. I know it's mean to play favourites, but Tear is my extremely bitchy darling - I am rabid over grey on grey, and I'm just in love with his subtle gradiation and markings. Which is obviously why after almost a full week of deliberation, I gave him an incredibly pretentious name that is actually a horrible pun.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Champagne Supernova
X'Mas 2010 SS Holiday Random

Nova is... the mysteriously sagacious lotos-eater. Nova never seems quite all there, but always seems to know far more than what is there. His seemingly adhoc approaches drive Tear insane - especially since they often reap big benefits. An extremely accommodating wyvern, he would be exceedingly easy to get along with if some of his remarks didn't seem to come from another stratosphere altogether. In truth, his dreamer's visage hides a piercing aptitude for seeing the simplest connection between two points.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 9 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched: 23rd Dec 2010 | 25th Dec 2010
Mating Preferences: Extremely passive and unfussed, will allow any wyvern to do whatever they want. Will only take the lead if implored by a female.

RELATIONS
Breeding :: Mors Doll's Iris x Gone in Sixteen Seconds [ + Mors Doll's Eiriol & Champagne Supernova ]
Clutch [ Amasis' Daeminir | Maxx D's Wish You Were Here | Mors Doll's S'matter | Morning After ]

OOC Notes: Holiday Random Secret Santa, 3rd batch of 2010. Gifted by Kaisanti. While we were duking it out in the thread for the Secret Santa orders, Kai frantically shooed us out. XD A few days later, Nova's egg arrived! I was deliriously happy because I'd really wanted a Holiday egg (is it bad that I can't help wanting to collect as many eggs as possible? They're so cute! DX) but I was even happier when he hatched - gold and white is just such a superb colour combination. And after two years of quick-rendering F1 podium champagne, a combination that will always remind me of that. XD;; Being a sucker for random references, he ended up being named after Cristiano Ronaldo's favourite Oasis song. |: (Gaz would be so proud.)

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Gone in Sixteen Seconds
New Year 2011 Fireworks Dieroll
Identifies as: Female

Sixt is... the practical, competent daredevil. Sixt will try anything once - unless it'd be plain stupid to. A go-getter who gets things done and has fun while doing them. Her spontaneous attitude to life frustrates Tear, but he has to admit she keeps the machinery ticking in the times he's not able to. Social and flexible, she makes a great acquaintance - if she wouldn't keep pulling her companions into scrapes along with her. She may be confident of getting out of them unscathed, but not every wyvern may lay claim to that.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 9 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 31st Dec 2010 | 1st Jan 2011
Mating Preferences: Sixt is game for anything.

RELATIONS
Breeding :: Mors Doll's Iris x Gone in Sixteen Seconds [ + Mors Doll's Eiriol & Champagne Supernova ]
Clutch [ Amasis' Daeminir | Maxx D's Wish You Were Here | Mors Doll's S'matter | Morning After ]

OOC Notes: 2nd egg of 9 from MiniWyvern's "see[ing] 2011 out with a Bang" Fireworks Eggs dieroll mini-event on the last day of 2011! Very lucky to get in on the action early before many people were online. Rolled for the first egg to no avail - but rolled second for the second egg after staring at the screen for ten minutes with nobody biting (except for Maxx whom I'd flailed over to the thread while feeling bad about trying again so soon ^^;; ) and got her after a later participant's roll. The aim was for three people to roll a twenty-sided die, with the roll closest to 3 winning. With my second roll of the night being the second roll for the second egg, with a 20-sided die I rolled a 2. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 am

Morning After
Drunken Orgy 2011 Colourist's Choice Clutch

Morning is... the blithe, dauntless bohemian. Combining the best (or worst, depending on who you ask) traits of Nova and Sixt, Morning is easy-going and fearless - as well as a little whimsical. Morning is quick, but would rather leave the heavy thinking to someone else - she prefers to live in the purity of the moment. Perhaps being a consequence herself, she thinks nothing of consequences. Ever since Tear mentioned her sister in the Scrublands' flight, she's been secretly winging over to spend time with whom she thinks of as her much prettier half, Wish You Were Here - a name she finds particularly apt, since she does. It's the only thing in her life she's ever been known to regret.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 8 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 4th Jan 2011 | 13th Jan 2011
Mating Preferences: Despite her expansive spontaneity, she tends to be curious but passive during mating. She may have inherited Nova's inclinations - or maybe it's because they left the details of her conception deliberately vague and she has really muddled ideas of what's going on.

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Mors Doll's Iris x Gone in Sixteen Seconds [ + Mors Doll's Eiriol & Champagne Supernova ]
Clutchmates [ Amasis' Daeminir | Maxx D's Wish You Were Here | Mors Doll's S'matter ]

...Also, the proud owner of a sparkly rock that gave her a bad case of indigestion and aggressive pink sparkles for some time...

OOC Notes: Drunken New Year Orgy 2011, last egg of 4 from Colourist's Choice Clutch. I was this close to calling her Mininova. : P When we were first looking at the eggs, I deliberately leant away from the eggs that looked obviously derived off Nova and Sixt's colouring and I was looking to throw a little more diversification into my cavern. That'll teach me! On the other hand, you should check out how the egg I gave Maxx turned out - exactly unlike any of the parents. XD (And a pretty girl to boot - as an aside, she was the second egg: I should've taken a karmic hint!) Morning is what you might call in the vernacular adorbs: she's quick and bright and a little off, looking that way to me right out of the shell - which is appropriate considering how hilarious the whole breeding was. Random breedings were being rolled from a drunken New Year orgy, into which I threw Sixt, freshly hatched, with a fairly horrible New Year's wish. She didn't get rolled, but a pairing was unexpectedly CC'd! from the wishes with Mors Doll's poetic Iris. Poor Iris. Both of us threw in the egg bonus and Nova and Mors Doll's Eiriol got mixed in and all this happened. Morning's clutchmates turned out beautiful, but she's just the right level of the best-laid plans to perfectly emblematise the entire thing for me. XD

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Snow Crash
January 2011 New Markings Raffle

Snow is... the acquiescent, analytical prodigy. The only addition to the Flight that Tear actually approves of, Snow is intelligent, competent, helpful, quiet, and always polite: the kind of boy you'd like to bring home to your brood-mother - except that he'd probably stammer a sincere apology and flee before you manage to get down to serious business. For a wyvern who's so smart, he seems remarkably slow on the uptake when it comes to matters of romance…and that other thing. This is possibly because, deep down, he has a stupidly naïve rose-tinted dream of having one wyvern and one wyvern only that he loves enough to have eggs with…which is totally impractical and an absolute waste of all those bonus eggs he's got, come on. Other than that, he can also get quite angsty, which is both pretty annoying and makes him prone to doing unnecessarily grim things.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 8 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 1st Feb 2011 | 8th Feb 2011
Mating Preferences: "M-m-m-mating?!"

RELATIONS
Increasingly Clingy BFFs with :: Maxx D's Last Sun of Krypton

OOC Notes: January 2011 New Markings Raffle, 8th pick of 28, 1st choice. Not long before the 2011 mega-raffle was unveiled, I'd become so obsessed with having MiniWyv eggs to brood over that I literally dreamed about imaginary MiniWyv events, where I vividly remembered an egg had an 80k pricetag. When the raffle came along, with a whole bunch of gorgeous wyvs and eight colour-flagged eggs with hitherto unseen markings, I obviously went mad. So I went twice better and plonked down a total of 200k (some of which came from my entirely too indulgent Maxx) in hopes of getting rolled early enough to score an egg. It worked! I got rolled 8th, which guaranteed me egg of last choice - except when the preference lists were tallied and the results announced, I realised that every pick before me had plumped for a gorgeous, wyv, and so I ended up with my first choice egg (the last egg pictured), anyway. XD Incidentally, despite being rolled second-last (already a miraculous outcome), Maxx got a relatively early egg-pick as well. So along trundled hatching day, and our brand-new-marking wyvs popped out of their shells! My first thought was 'he looks like someone just crashed into a snowdrift and send a spray of snow over a blue winter sky!' A long thought, I know. My second thought was 'gee, he kinda looks like a Timmy[Drake, Red Robin, DC]-sort of boy to me.' It was a thought that stuck, especially since Maxx's Last Sun of Krypton (ahemhem) turned out to be quite the Kon[-el, Superboy, DC] in his head, and they have since inevitably become schmoopy BFFs. And I really really tried to resist for his name, since I haven't actually read the book, but evidently the first thought stuck too. DX At least I didn't call him Hiro Protagonist! Snow is one of my favouritest, which is good since I ended up spending 200k on him, and I also adore the cert that Wyv decided to stick him on. c:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:49 pm

Love is a Battlefield
February 2011 Lost Egg

Battlefield is... the persistent, abiding romantic. Love hurts, and Battlefield's got the scars to prove it - or something like that, anyway. Found right after the Valentine Event, he burst from his egg early looking like the aftermath of a deathmatch over the last box of heart-shaped chocolate in Aisle 3, with a view of love to match. The course of true love never does run smooth - Battlefield knows this and believes this entirely, and so any wyvern he sets his heart upon, he pursues to the end. Always as a gentleman, always with stoic courtesy, but also always. It takes a forceful and unmistakably worded missive, ideally accompanied by some well-placed violence, to make him see it will never be, and even then, he'll always fight to the death on your behalf.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 7 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 21st Feb 2011 | 31st Feb 2011
Mating Preferences: Yes. And he will love you endlessly. |:

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: I literally went numb with shock when I realised I'd found a lost egg, courtesy of Sixt's forage. This is the kind of thing that never happens to me - except it just did, and right after I'd been so kindly gifted an egg in the Valentine Event a couple of days ago. XD As mentioned, Battlefield indeed hatched early, right along with Promises - and since I was logged into the site where his egg had (naturally) been added first, I saw him before I saw Promises, and in fact spent a second puzzling over how he could be mint chocolate (See: Promises). XD I was awfully pleased with his post-Valentine's chocolate massacre colouring, too, and knew as soon as I saw him that I was going to name him "Love is a Battlefield" - the Pat Benatar 6-pack'd just dropped on Rock Band 3 at that point!

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Promises in the Dark
Valentine 2011 Mint Chocolate Clutch

Promises is... the elegant, chary broken heart. Love hurts, and no one knows this better than Promises. Where Battlefield sees the vagaries of love as unfortunate obstacles through which he can at least better prove his worth, Promises is. Just. Done. With. It. Except…except…well… Every bit a lady, polite if distant, it takes much time and effort to gain her trust, much less her affection - but somewhere inside still beats the heart of the girl who once loved so much she was irrevocably burnt by it, and if you can reach that tender core, once again, she will fall, like it or no…

Found | Hatched 19th Feb 2011 | 31st Feb 2011
Mating Preferences: She must decline. Unless…unless…

RELATIONS
Clutchmates [ Invader Tekk's Love Avalanche | Lurabrwi's Undergrowth ]

OOC Notes: Valentine 2011 Mint Chocolate Clutch, 2nd pick, 1st egg of 3. I'd been psyched for MiniWyv's belated-Valentine Event for a while now, and when the first event, a pic-quick-posting contest for a triplet-clutch of eggs, suddenly popped up, my appendages went jelly - especially since the eggs were mint chocolate-themed. Mint. Chocolate. There was hardly anybody in the thread at the time - but alas, at least one other was, and that was Invader Tekk. So I lost the shoot-out. XD But then, to my shock and eternal gratitude, Tekk picked the second egg, and promptly offered me next choice. ;A; I couldn't resist! I picked the first egg, which would have been my first pick if I'd been less inept at speed-posting, and drowned in grateful tears, essentially. And I am so so happy and so so grateful, because after just over ten days, my beautiful Promises popped out of it. <3 I actually struggled a little with her name - I'd had another thematic song in mind…but eventually decided on Promises in the Dark, which fit her colouring better, and made her Benatar RB3 6-pack name-siblings with Battlefield. Imagine my glee when Wyv then deliberately certed her in the dark… XD Thanks, Wyv, and thank you so much, Tekk. I'll always be grateful for it. ;_;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Hit Me With Your Best Shot
April 2011 Lost Egg

Best Shot is... the feisty, fearless scrapper. The bigger you are, the harder you'll fall - and she'll thwap you in the nuts if she must to get you to do it. In other words, do not fight her. She's streetsmart, and has a big heart, but enjoys a good scrap much, much, more than strictly necessary…

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 7 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 30th Mar 2011 | 7th Apr 2011
Mating Preferences: Do I have to say it? Hit me with your best shot.

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: Lost egg, found by Battlefield. So pleased with her when she hatched - her punchy colours made it impossible for me to anything else but complete a Pat Benatar 3-shot with an old favourite. XD

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Falling Slowly
May 2011 Flutterby Raffle

Falling Slowly is... the distant, alien beauty. So no one knows where she actually comes from. So she may look, with those insectoid feelers, just that little bit strange. So she may not use the same words for the same things, and speaks the language with an inflection that suggests she's thinking in another. So sometimes when it's raining, she perches at the cavern's mouth and stares outside, staring, staring into the grey for hours on end at who knows what. At least they can all agree - she sure is pretty.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 6 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 1st May 2011 | 1st May 2011
Mating Preferences: How is it you say…we will see?

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: Easter Half Flutterby Raffle, 2nd pick of 15, 1st choice. There were five flutterbys of fifteen raffle wyvs, and I paid, how I paid to get a shot at one. But all the paying paid off - second pick, first choice. The other butterfly wyvs may have been sparklier, bolder, cooler, but I was obsessed by her quiet elegance. Obsessed like a creeper - and I can't believe I really got her. ;A; I struggled mightily over her name for ages, but ended up having to name her after the best Oscar song that nobody's heard of, from one of the best movies of all time, from possibly the best band that ever dumbed their songs down for a movie and still ended up with gold anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Liquor is Quicker
Page 500 Semi-Custom Raffle

Liquor is... quicker. She is quicksilver, mercury rising. She is a sparkling draft of bubbles, a heady rush, here and gone. She is the slip in a stream; she is a leaf on the wind - watch how she soars.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 6 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 9th Apr 2011 | 5th May 2011
Mating Preferences: Catch her if you can.

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: Page 500 Semi-Custom Raffle, 1st winner of 2. I'd been trying hard not to enter free events, with my rapidly increasing squadron - but a semi-custom? Legendarily mocked by RNGs, I figured I had no chance anyway. HATHAT. I'll admit I'd originally asked for a predominantly green wyv, but when Wyv surprised me with her a month later, I was captivated. And you know what they say - Gandhi is dandy, but…

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Like Tears in Rain
May 2011 Lost Egg

In Rain is... the noble, yearning loner. Infallibly polite, helplessly just; keeps to himself, but longs for someone he hasn't yet met. Beneath the stoic, knightly veneer, he is surprisingly and touchingly innocent.

Found | Hatched 6th May 2011 | 13th May 2011
Mating Preferences:

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: Lost egg, found by Tear, of all wyvs. Once he hatched, I knew I had no business hoping for anything from lost eggs ever again - this guy is virtually a friggin' snow leopard. I felt like I'd hit the lost egg jackpot that day - and still do. Holy…how did I ever get so lucky? I agonised over his name for ages - before I gave up and named him after one of my favourite bits from the '80s. I have my issues with Blade Runner - but that speech is pure '80s epic, and what could be more leopard spotted than the '80s? Hey, at least I didn't name him Deaf Leopard. XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Through the Trees
July 2011 Lost Egg

Through the Trees is... alert, intent, and slightly paranoiac. He seeks something through the trees. This something may or may not be Flight #609's Here I Go.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 4 | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Found | Hatched 12th Jul 2011 | 21st Jul 2011
Mating Preferences: Do you know what I really need?

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: Lost egg, found by Tear again, who may be a broken wyv by this point. Help me, someone, help me, please - why do I name wyvs after '80s songs? I don't know what's good for me, I don't know what's good for me. Finally, a green wyv! One look at him and his name was fixed; Maxx's Here I Go hatched at the same time, and so we jointly named them after Hounds of Love.

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Semi-Charmed Life
Tales from the North 2011

Semi-Charmed is... semi-charmed, kinda. Life! He might be the luckiest wyv alive, always squeaking through the most perilous situations by the skin of his teeth - but then, if he were that lucky, he wouldn't be in such peril in the first place. Hence, semi-charmed. But he does recognise the up-side of his strange fortune, and thus uses his luck to do things above and beyond the duty of most wyvs. He is not the mysterious wyvern of lore, but in plans to confront the shadow of the North, he is not far behind. Even so, sometimes he thinks…he wants something else, to get him through this...semi-charmed kind of life.

Level | Bonuses: Lvl 1 | 0
Found | Hatched 12th Aug 2011 | 12th Aug 2011
Mating Preferences: When I'm with you I feel like I could die and that would be alright, alright.

RELATIONS
[ none yet ]

OOC Notes: Tales from the North Mini-event 2011, 2nd pick of 3. Hey, it's a '90s song! This one is anthemic to me - though I'd almost named him after Dio's Rainbow in the Dark, and might have if not for Promises, ahah… To be very honest, I was pretty nonplussed that so little people entered this event. I'd even pushed the link around my own shop, but only darling Astra took the bait. I guess people just aren't into putting in effort for pretty pets near summer's end, but it's such a shame. Not that I'm unhappy about scoring Semi-Charmed or anything, thank you come again. I'd also like to point out like a crazy person that, with the Rainbow Tag, I may currently have all obtainable cert bgs to date, yesssssss Actually, I found out long after the certing from belated backreading in another shop that he'd been Astra's first choice. ;A; Whoops I am feeling a little guilty about having nabbed him…but I did just get the stripe pattern from #3, and I have to admit I did sorta have my eye on him from the start… ^^;; Sorry, Astra, I didn't know!

Caverns (Journals)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games