Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
favorite music/genre

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your favorite food
  cake
  pie
  taco's
  pizza's
  fruit's
  vegitable's?
  or are you a robot that only lives on motor oil and gasoline
View Results

Insanity At Its Fineist

Malevolent Sage

8,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 am
i am kind of new to the guild but i was curious on what everyone's favorite style of music was i think this would be a good topic to explore due to we haven't started one about music yet and it would be a good chance for people to learn more about each other  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm
My favorite type of music is rock.
Yes, I like leaving very broad answers.
I love alternative, classic rock, industrial, metal,.... (the list goes on and on)
I don't care for rap, pop, or country music. That's a better answer. whee  

XVNekioVX

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

beaulolais

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 pm
i like old fashioned country

folk

some of the folk that blends into country

and most singer songwriters!

see the thing is they all have words, they tell a story, it's not just empty noise  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm
My genre of music consists mostly of anything metal and rap. Mostly metal...

Metal genre's I'm into would be anything from black metal, symphonic black metal, death metal, technical death metal, doom metal, death/doom metal, gothic metal, grindcore, deathgrind, goregrind, industrial metal, metalcore, deathcore, nu-metal, power metal, symphonic metal ect.  

LightningZver614

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 pm
LightningZver614
My genre of music consists mostly of anything metal and rap. Mostly metal...

Metal genre's I'm into would be anything from black metal, symphonic black metal, death metal, technical death metal, doom metal, death/doom metal, gothic metal, grindcore, deathgrind, goregrind, industrial metal, metalcore, deathcore, nu-metal, power metal, symphonic metal ect.

could you by any chance be Scandinavian?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm
I'm really into everything; I listen to indie, alternative rock, a bit of screaming every once in a while, I really love old R&B and Hip Hop, Techno, some country..classical and Jazz..and I'm interested in music in other languages. The only thing I don't actively listen to is Pop..Those damn pop songs on the radio. they're so catchy, but I don't like them..they're probably used for mind control! haha kidding aside I don't mind pop..but it's definitely on the bottom of my list of genres.  

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

beaulolais

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:07 pm
ThugMoose
I'm really into everything; I listen to indie, alternative rock, a bit of screaming every once in a while, I really love old R&B and Hip Hop, Techno, some country..classical and Jazz..and I'm interested in music in other languages. The only thing I don't actively listen to is Pop..Those damn pop songs on the radio. they're so catchy, but I don't like them..they're probably used for mind control! haha kidding aside I don't mind pop..but it's definitely on the bottom of my list of genres.

i like old R&B too, they had so much feeling.

Jackie Wilson was a live wire

and Gene McDaniels was an overlooked gem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5E_Z29YT3g  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:37 pm
beaulolais
ThugMoose

i like old R&B too, they had so much feeling.

Jackie Wilson was a live wire

and Gene McDaniels was an overlooked gem
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5E_Z29YT3g

That wasn't exactly what I was speaking of but I did watch that
video and Gene McDaniels doesn't sound half bad.
but, yes! of course Jackie Wilson will always be a music legend.  

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

beaulolais

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:10 pm
i heard Bob Dylan live not too long ago.

Elvis Costello opened for him, and he was WAY better than Dylan
which surprised me/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:00 pm
My music tastes vary greatly, but the gist of it is this, I can listen to any song with a good beat, but I love hearing the songs with great stories.  

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

beaulolais

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 pm
TheIndianJohnSmith
My music tastes vary greatly, but the gist of it is this, I can listen to any song with a good beat, but I love hearing the songs with great stories.

these traditional Quebec songs tell wondrous stories!

http://www.nyfolklore.org/imagecat/ct002lg.jpg

especially si vous parlez francaise....  
18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces