Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get Rich and Fast! SPECTACULAR

Back to Guilds

A magnificent, opulent, tremendous, stupendous, gargantuan, bedazzlement, a sensual ravishment. This is: Get Rich and Fast! SPECTACULAR. 

Tags: booty grab, gold, get rich, spectacular, new dolphinmania 

Reply Get Rich and Fast!
How To Make Lots Of Gold!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperRainbowBunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:14 am
Okay This Is What I Do If You Cant Afford Money To Get Gaiacash Do The Sponsored Offers Heres What You Do.Do The Free Sponsored Offers Like Surveys.I Say You Should Do The Free Sponsors That Give You At least 100 Gaiacash They Wont Reward You The Cash If You Don't Finish The Sponsor.Now Buy Something In Cash Shop Like I Would Say Something They Just Released Like A Monthly Collectible They Cost 250 GaiaCash Really Easy To Get Now Buy The Collectible Now Where It Says The Name Of The Item Copy The Name And Paste In Market Place Item Search Bar To See How Much It Will Really Cost Now That You Got Your Price Put The Collectible Up For Sell for Example If The Monthly Collectible Costed 500k In Market Place Sell It For 200 Or 100k So You Have A Chance Of Someone Buying It Now Wait And If You See 200 or 100k In Your Gold Section That Means Someone Bought It And You Will Be Rich Thats My Guide I Know Its Alot But Trust Me It Works! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 pm
It's also good to do with chance items, try to earn or buy gaia cash and buy them one at a time or in a pack of 9. Sometimes in a pack of 9 they are more expensive, or they could be more expensive seperately. Check for that, and wait until it is no longer available in the cash shop to sell. Wait longer if you want the value to increase more. Rarity = More money! As time goes by, there will be less and less of that particuliar chance item, so wait it out. Who knows? You might come back a few months later, find it in your inventory, and sell it for three times more! biggrin

Syphllis

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x-iiKiids-Alot-x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 am
you know i do this but its hard with the quizez cause it never give me my results  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:21 pm
I tried doing the offers but I never got the gaia cash sad and its been a few months since then.....  

cbjkewbvql

3,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lera Crow

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm
has anyone ever played zomg on here?? its fun and gets you gaia gold too. you should try it. and by the way, does these ideas work?? i been scared to try.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 am
heart

DOES ANYONE EVER COME HERE ANY MORE? PM ME AND LET ME KNOW??  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:16 am
dee dee little
heart

DOES ANYONE EVER COME HERE ANY MORE? PM ME AND LET ME KNOW??

I think quoting will be fine, too ^^

Also, they upped the amount of gould you get after posting the your first post in forums (as well as guilds). It's now like 10k-ish. It is not much but hey o/ free gold.

Get Rich and Fast!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games