Submit

people counting
  +1
View Results

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm
chi honda
I would love to throw my Buttercup out there for the plot Friends through thick and thin with your girl Tian?

Her personality is like this - Buttercup is sweet as can be and can quickly understand when someone isn't ready for something. She will never push someone to do something until they are ready. She is willing to listen to all of a persons worries and problems and try her best to fix them or helping them with them. She is strong-willed and believes a persons trust is very important. Without trust and reliability you can never really build a strong friendship or anything more. Another thing is In her opinion getting to know someone is actually really fun. She enjoys meeting new people, who don't mind that while her look is darkening her personality is actually very bright. While she does have a tiny not very dark side, her optimistic personality always shines through. She loves flowers and is curious as can be at times. Another thing about her is there are times when she needs to think and for once her life during those times she is quiet.

If you think she'd fit better with anyone else feel free to throw them at her. I just went with the first plot I thought she might work for. =]
another one for this? sure she coul always use more than one partner in crime ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 pm
Thamin
here you go ^w^ sorry took me so long to get them started.

Bri and fruzan rp

Fruzan and shilo  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:19 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 pm
ninja  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:45 pm
I have a mer, Zuriel, that I'd love to have some fun with. He's easily confused, and I was thinking that maybe your Enakai could tell him that kelp or something really was pink. He'd be prone to believing her, and it would knock him all out of whack I'm sure XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:06 am
ramenli
I have a mer, Zuriel, that I'd love to have some fun with. He's easily confused, and I was thinking that maybe your Enakai could tell him that kelp or something really was pink. He'd be prone to believing her, and it would knock him all out of whack I'm sure XD
hahahah I love this idea.. she really would think it's pink any way.. her colorblindness is kinda funny that way.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am
I'm about to head to bed, but if you want to start a rp and shoot me a link whenever you get to it I think it could be a lot of fun too ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:16 pm
ninja  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:27 am
I would love for my Jaida to become friends with Cad and Briallan. She's a bit of a wild girl growing up on her own so she lacks social skills much like Cad. She's very inquisitive and playful, finding everything exciting in some way, even sleeping. xD Because she can get annoying she hasn't made and kept many friends. She might be a rough example for Briallan though.

I do have one plot idea for Cad. Being that she's mostly green, she would seem to dissapear by blending in when it came time for him to prove to family he has a real friend. For once she's struck shy and stays quiet and his family member thinks he made up an imaginary friend

Natelie

Feline Wife

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 am
Natelie
I would love for my Jaida to become friends with Cad and Briallan. She's a bit of a wild girl growing up on her own so she lacks social skills much like Cad. She's very inquisitive and playful, finding everything exciting in some way, even sleeping. xD Because she can get annoying she hasn't made and kept many friends. She might be a rough example for Briallan though.

I do have one plot idea for Cad. Being that she's mostly green, she would seem to dissapear by blending in when it came time for him to prove to family he has a real friend. For once she's struck shy and stays quiet and his family member thinks he made up an imaginary friend

lol!!!! thoat's an awsome idea hahahaha though i think her legs might give her away against green backgrounds.

Would you like for me to start it up or would you like to do the honors?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm
For you, Rp  

Natelie

Feline Wife

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 am
Natelie
For you, Rp
tag! lol my nap helped me focus lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 am
I would love to offer up my mare, Kismet, for two different plots~

If Briallan wouldn't possibly mind listening to a rant and giving gentle feedback, she could possibly be a good fit for my plot "Do I know you?".
` ` ` `"To be able to run into a white Cerynei would allow her to reminisce about her old mentor that she hasn't seen since she "released" her into the world on her lonesome. This might cause Kismet to go into a "story time" session about her past, being that she hasn't told another Soquili about it yet."

And also for Heziah; this could fit into your plot, "Run and hide...if you can" and my plot, "You don't scare me...", placed below:
` ` ` `"If Kismet could run into a Kalona, Purewalker, or Skinwalker (mixed or pure blood doesn't matter, as long as their personality is harsh/mean, etc.), it would be interesting to see them try to scare or intimidate her since she was trained/taught to have a stone face in such situations. Kismet may or may not snap, since she will honestly be scared and may become unable to control her fear, so it would be very interesting to play out. I don't want her to get killed/seriously injured, but getting bitten or kicked or sustain minor injuries would be acceptable if you wish."  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
I would love to offer up my mare, Kismet, for two different plots~

If Briallan wouldn't possibly mind listening to a rant and giving gentle feedback, she could possibly be a good fit for my plot "Do I know you?".
` ` ` `"To be able to run into a white Cerynei would allow her to reminisce about her old mentor that she hasn't seen since she "released" her into the world on her lonesome. This might cause Kismet to go into a "story time" session about her past, being that she hasn't told another Soquili about it yet."

And also for Heziah; this could fit into your plot, "Run and hide...if you can" and my plot, "You don't scare me...", placed below:
` ` ` `"If Kismet could run into a Kalona, Purewalker, or Skinwalker (mixed or pure blood doesn't matter, as long as their personality is harsh/mean, etc.), it would be interesting to see them try to scare or intimidate her since she was trained/taught to have a stone face in such situations. Kismet may or may not snap, since she will honestly be scared and may become unable to control her fear, so it would be very interesting to play out. I don't want her to get killed/seriously injured, but getting bitten or kicked or sustain minor injuries would be acceptable if you wish."
I don't have any objections to either of those possibilities lol out of curiosity, what does kismet look like? Also. i'm sure Hez would love to oblige in trying to scare the bajeebers out of her.. keeping him from majorly harming might be a task but i'm up for the challenge lol his personality's the cat and mouse type before he shreds his victims and devours them live >.>;; he's slightly unhinged that way but i'm sure i can keep him held back into a more sane and less blood thirsty mode.. like right after eating lol  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff