Submit

people counting
  +1
View Results

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image

Welcome, take a look around things are often changing around here so keep dropping in too. Please post pictures of the soquili you're offering for the plots.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image

Directory:
1: Ladies
2: Gents

Links:

Teepee

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:22 pm
The Ladies:

User Image

Availability: Single & looking (Note I will be very selective with her.. as such Will hold many testing RP's for her so please, Please do not be offended if you see her in multiple teasting rp's)

About: She's energetic and fun loving though sweet. A more loyal friend you'll never know. Though small, she's full of spunk and thinks she's as big as they come. She'll lead a foe away to aid a friend or be the first to nudge you and nuzzle you to wipe the frown from your face and chase the sorrow from your eyes. She does have her derpy moments though.

Plots I've come up with:

Friends: Whinny needs some friends.

Lost and alone?: Since coming to the new lands, she has been wandering. Mostly she's stayed in familiar territory. I'd like her to find herself rather lost and be found by some one that can help her in her attempts to find the place she's taken to calling her home.

Romance: I'd like whinny to find some one she could love. Not a BAM BABBIES NOW situation.. I want her to meet some one, grow to love him and then eventually take that plunge.

Open: Toss out your own ideas for her.

User Image

Availability: Mated

About: Hyperactive daughter to Albert and Meru. She's a rough and tumbler really and enjoys a good game any day. She has a tender side to her though. A side of her that's willing to protect those she holds dear. Scrapes or bruises don't bother her as she's willing to spar with anyone who'll put up a good battle. Mother hood's taking it's tole though she's learning to become more patient with rough times.

After Her first batch of foals, she and Sena separated. Their young age had them disillusioned about what they had, thinking it had been only friendship that had pulled them together. After traveling apart they were drawn together once more upon the coming of their first grand babies. Having to face each other once more allowed them to realize that though they were friends.. still they were more. Soon the two decided to stop beating around the bush and settled to becoming a mated pair.

Plots Sky and I have come up with:

Friends: Merashik needs more friends in her life as those she truly considers friend are few and far between.

Open: Toss something out.

User Image

Availability: Single-ish

About: Tian's playful, optimistic, and perky. She's never felt awkward about her mother and father's relationship since she finds it normal. Both parents love them and are willing to give her and her siblings guidance. She's got an adventurous side to her liking to find "quests" or great deeds to preform much like the heroes in her grandfather's tales. She's a bit awkward though now that she's grown up. She struggles to be a lady, feeling awkward when treated as something delicate. her tomboyish charms seem to come through in the form of her own personal proverbial mask of an alter ego she created as a filly. Prot the dragon has become her mask, she'll most-likely only revert to this if she's gotten really flustered or embarrassed.

Plots:

Friends through thick and thin!: I'd like her to make some friends her own age that will be sort of like her "partners in crime" if you would. Male/female not picky so long as they're around her age.

Give me back my bow!: Her bow and veils are cherished by her. Gifts to her by her grandfather fo she gets ticked if others try to ruin them or make off with them. This is a plot to have some one test these limits, maybe rile her up a bit.. perhaps even make her cry.

Is this Romance?: It's a romance plot, She's a bit thick when it comes to boys, the only real boy she's had many dealings with being her brother and a foal here and there she's really new to the dealings of boys who might actually think she's cute. She's been the tomboy with the hidden lady underneath. a bit awkward in this sense being a lady's a bit new and she'll often hide behind the alter ego she created as a foal to keep herself from getting hurt. I'd like to find some one to help her come out of this shell, treat her like a lady and woo her.

Open: Toss out some of your own plow ideas.

User Image

Availability: Single-ish

About: Not much is known besides her cuddly nature. She's young, foolish and full of fun stuff! She's also lost her hearing so she's deaf, it takes some patience when dealing with this little mare. Her closest friend in the whole world's Amelia Nox, a mare who had stumbled upon Idonea when both were fillies; that was the day Idonea had lost her hearing. With Amelia or her father by her side she's relaxed, calm ,unafraid to be a bit forward with others. Without Amelia or her father she's unsure of others, afraid they might not understand her or think she's being a creeper. .

Plots:

The sound of silence: trying to make new friends without her hearing is going to be difficult. This is about her trials of trying to form friendships when she can't really hear what others are saying.

Communications of the heart: It's a romance plot. She's hearing impaired due to something that happened as a foal. it's about the trials of the heart and how even if one party can't always understand the other, the heart's meanings seem to always get across.

Open: Toss something out she needs interactions

User Image

About: While Vivacious in nature she's out going.. full of life with an undertone of her parents.. she's not above arguing with others if she's dead set in her own opinion. She's got moments where she'd try to convince you the sky was green and the grass was pink if she was so inclined to think such. And as such, she's slightly color blind. Green actually does look pink to her. Blues and yellows she sees without issues. She can hold grudges for a while and brood on them when she's been struck the wrong way. Much like any kid some of her personality comes from her parents, however for the most part, she'll almost never show her brooding side.

Plots

Meet and greets your typical ways to get to know another soq she needs interactions and to meet others.

Mine!: She's protective over her things. Anything she's staked claim on is fiercely protected by her and if you try to nick off with something or pick it up to look at she's liable to get on the defensive side. I'd like to see some one shake her up a bit, maybe accidentally pick something up that she's collected and try to make off with it.

open: like it says toss something out.

User Image

Availability: Single-ish (working on something with some one)

About: Short and spunky, she's cheerful and friendly. She'll tell you how the cow ate the cabbage and the bear went in the woods without a second thought. Her size doesn't matter much to her. She's a mare that follows the motto of 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall'. This some times can land her in a bit of extra trouble however.

Though she doesn't often like to talk about her past, she bare the fate of her parents. It's a shameful reminder of what her own carelessness can result in. When following the puti herds to the kiawani lands, she wandered off as a filly entranced by and curious about something she'd seen in the under brush. Before she'd known it, her parents were no where to be seen.

Having noticed their little filly was gone, her parents pulled from the herd to look for her. When Kalila finally reached the rest of the herd once more, her parents were no where to be seen. Perhaps lost to their search or still searching. Either way, she doesn't know the fate of her parents or their where abouts should they still be living.

Plots I've come up with:

Friends: Kalila needs some friends other than Tian.

Open: Toss out your own ideas for her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 pm
The Gents:

User Image

Availability: Single-ish (not looking he's waiting for his lover to finish her own fling and carry on with plots)

About:His mother, Fennris, belonged to a herd of highly strict rules. His father, Artaius was unable to cope with the laws of the herd and so left when Shilo was a young foal. He only really knew his father for a short time but later as a young adult understood the reasoning behind his father's leaving. His mother's herd caused him to leave from their intolerance and views on just how a Clydesdale should act. The only real way he's known his father's name is because it was constantly thrown at him out of spite by his mother and the rest of her herd.Loyal and a bit Derpy he's a goofball. He can be a bit protective when it comes to things like friends. He's a laid back kind of guy a live and let live sort though don't push his buttons wrongly or you'll flip a switch in him you'd have rather left alone.

Plots:

Infatuated Irritations: He's very easy going and laid back but some times enough's just enough and no matter how much one says "NO" it just doesn't seem to get across to an infatuated flirt. I'd like to test him and give him something to build on by this plot. It's here where an infatuated single would follow him around, flirting and just making things awkward for him.

Broken hearts can be mended He had a fling with a mare and raised two lovely little fillies into adult hood. After which the mother of his foals went her own way. Of course he was crushed at first from being left after he'd grown attached to some one. This is an opportunity for a new love to spark.
(striking this out because I've got some one in mind for this))

Open: Just as it says... Toss you're ideas at me.

User Image

Availability: Spoken for (won't mate but has a preferred "booty call"))

About: He's a blood thirsty fiend. Vicious by nature and likes to watch those weaker than her squirm plead and beg for his mercy. His relentless nature is one to fear. He won't just use you he'll just flat out maim you. He's what you might call Chaotically evil. If it's not of use to him, he'll never care about it.. and by care I mean show interest. He has no regard for rules and hates to be told what to do. This kitty doesn't play well with others but will if and ONLY if the end results serve a purpose for him and his own goals. Once it's usefulness has reached it's limits.. He simply.. does away with the object/individual.

Plots I've come up with:

Hide and seek? I prefer hide and maim: Oh every child knows of one bully or two well.. he's a bully. care to get bullied?

Run and hide.. if you can: His pleasure is the pain of others he enjoys seeing the weakness in others and making them tremble.

Freebie: Toss something out.

User Image

Availability: Single-ish (in a serious plot so i'm not taking offers)

About: He's a tinkerer, fascinated by little objects that he can mess with.

Plots I've come up with:

A tinkers work is never done: He's done some strange things going as far as to make a set of what he proudly calls gliding wings for his two sisters in the past. Now it's time for him to get back to work.. but on what? and who shall help him find this new item in which to come up with? Here's where you come in. Have a soq that needs something done? or could possibly provide some ideas? well feel free to offer them up for this plot.

Need friends: This plot started as a bit of a joke but now I see that I like it enough to have it stick. His family's fed up with him sticking his head in his inventions to the point that he's socially stunted. They're not letting him near his tinkering things till he makes at least three friends and introduce them to a member of his family in order to count. Does he actually make friends? of does he come up with a scheme to make them thinks he does? This is where you come in! I need some friends for him. schemed and actual true blue friends alike!

The next chapter: This is for better or worse a romance plot. Truthfully he's so absorbed in tinkering that he wouldn't notice a mare if she was standing behind him.. or really anything for that matter. I'd like him to meet some one who doesn't get flustered and just give up. absent minded as he can be he's rather smart and sweet when you get past the fact that he's lost in his work.

All along, you were here: Another romance plot for if the first one's not really catching, The scenario is for some one he's met along the way to wind up being the girl for him. Some how unexpectedly she's weaseled her way into his heart. Sort of like a bit of a fairy tail for him I guess. (open for added ideas to this though mind you he will never fling.. it's not in his nature.)
(possibly found his mate working it out now )

Freebie: Toss some thing out at me!

User Image

About: Long ago he belonged to a herd of nothing but drafts. The lead mare had shown him favoritism and taken him as her mate. Those were different lands and a different time. She bore him a strapping young colt, if a bit of a goofy looking sort like himself. Shilo, his son. Due to the pressures of the herd's members and the lead mare herself, he found himself unable to cope with life among the herd so one day he vanished with ought a trace leaving his young son to fend for himself among the herd's teachings. Had he had it his way, he'd have taken his son and fled the over bearing mare, but she'd made it very clear she wouldn't leave him out of her sight out of spite.

On his travels he came across a new mare who bore him yet another son. Alban was not much older than shilo had been when he'd left his first son behind when Art had left to seek some idea of how Shilo had been. On his way back however, a couple two-leggers captured him and sent him off, filling their filthy pockets with coin for him. He's got a severe distrust of two-leggers because of this. They cost him him the mare he'd learned to love. They had been why he had now lost out in the life of his second son.

Artaius is for the most part a spirited sort, free going as the ever changing wind. He's playful and happy by nature but can be a force to be reckoned with. His pet peeves are mostly hidden though the one he seems to wear the most on his hooves are two-leggers.

Plots I've come up with:

Freebie: Toss some thing out at me!

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:57 pm
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 am
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:06 am
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:59 am
Hi again! biggrin ( My plot thread has their personalities in for you to see )

I'd like to toss Boris up for one or two of Briallan's Plots. Whichever you would like the sound of. I think he would fit well in one of them.

Either Friends till the end or What's this feeling (This would fit in to one of his plots too.) If you'd be interested. ^^

And I could throw out Alex or Paavai for Merashik's A damsel in distress plot.

HyperCandy Loli

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 am
I would like to throw Adalyn at Shilo for some kind of RP?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am
HyperCandy Loli
Hi again! biggrin ( My plot thread has their personalities in for you to see )

I'd like to toss Boris up for one or two of Briallan's Plots. Whichever you would like the sound of. I think he would fit well in one of them.

Either Friends till the end or What's this feeling (This would fit in to one of his plots too.) If you'd be interested. ^^

And I could throw out Alex or Paavai for Merashik's A damsel in distress plot.

Sweet! Some nibbles lawl,

ok so some one's currently working on her crush rp atm but the riend one sounds like they'd get aong well enough and could be really good frined *nod nod* so how about we do that?

Also for mera's damsel in distress. I think your imp would do nicely it'd be fun to see how she reacts to a gentleman sort of stud since she really looks up to her father who's very much the same about being a gentleman.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am
Nukido
I would like to throw Adalyn at Shilo for some kind of RP?
lol sure just leme know when you're free for rp or just toss a link at me even and i'll be happy to rp with you  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff